Watching Naruto for the first time, is it normal to hate Sakura with the passion of 1000 suns...

Watching Naruto for the first time, is it normal to hate Sakura with the passion of 1000 suns? Her entire character is just obsessing over Chad cock.

Attached: Naruto.055.[ANBU-AonE][2a677c0a].avi_snapshot_07.54_[2018.07.21_22.01.11].jpg (640x480, 75K)

yes its normal no one likes her
also naruto a shit watch one piece instead
kishimoto is a hack

Yes, that's one of the most common criticisms of her character. You got to give Kishimoto credit, though. Everyone hates the way he writes his female characters, but they're all portrayed very realistically. I won't spoil anything but they're all either Chad chasers like Sakura or useless, just like women irl. Kishi was writing black pills with Naruto.

I never watched it because I thought it looked stupid

everyone i know who hasnt watched it, hasnt for that reason that you said
everyone I know who has watched it was pleasantly surprised and likes it a lot
its goofy but its a lot of fun and Oda does great work putting together compelling characters and worldbuilding and story
its one of my favorites

read the manga

fafgaegaerg

Attached: 08-09.png (1817x1300, 1004K)

Fucking love Naruto. Sakura is a cunt. Naruto is literally /our guy/.

yeah this also i forgot to say read the manga its better by a lot

Yeah its been a blast so far, then a sakura episode pops up and I lose all drive to continue

Attached: Naruto.019.[ANBU-AonE][14356e67].avi_snapshot_19.26_[2018.07.18_23.20.35].jpg (640x480, 42K)

hold on are u talking about naruto cause i was talking about one piece, everyone thought one piece looked stupid and then ended up liking it

naruto is mostly opposite its decent and maybe even good at first and then just gets worse and worse until its irredeemable

Stop watching after episode 134 if you know what's good for you

Sakura was the best character shut up dumb incel

Yes Sakura is a huge cunt.

By the way, stop watching after the Chuunin exams. Everything after that is god awful shit that just gets more and more drawn out and crappy.

>t. toastie roastie Chad chaser

Yes, Hinata is the best girl.

One Piece has a terrible art style.

I recently bought all the Naruto manga.

yes, it's perfectly normal, she is the embodiment of a slut

Yeah, Hinata is the likeable one

thirded, read the manga.

dude everything after 134 is filler, after 134 skip to shippuden (you won't miss a thing)

Once you realize One Piece is supposed to be absurd and goofy, you end up enjoying it a lot. Comedy battle shonen > Serious battle shonen > "mature" battle shonen.

Question, where can I watch anime series for free like Naruto?

Big three of the 80s
Dragon Ball > Fist of the North Star > Saint Seiya
Big three of the 90s
Hunter X Hunter > Yu Yu Hakusho > Rurouni Kenshin
Big three of the 00s
One Piece > Bleach > Naruto
Big three of the 10s
Seven Deadly Sins > My Hero Academia > Black Clover

Verdict: Naruto is shit and every character in it is unbearable. Watch One Piece instead.

Lots of streaming sights but streaming is shitty

Download it for higher quality

>all these one piece fags

Shonen in general is utter trash. One Piece is trash just like Naruto. If you want to watch Naruto just watch Naruto and enjoy it for its shitty weabiness.

One Piece is more fun than Naruto why people recommend it

Also fuck off with your bullshit seinen boomer elitism

I'm reporting this post user, watch your step!

>fuck off with your boomer elitism
No. One Piece wasnt even related to the topic but the retarded fans all had to chime in anyway. Its stupid shit, just like Naruto.

Nobody in this thread claimed One Piece is clever, just that it's better than Naruto

hinata big butt yum

Attached: hinata.png (620x877, 562K)

Even if that were true, its irrelevant. There are also a million shows better than One Piece that do not have fifty million episodes and counting to suffer through thatwere not mentioned.

Its just that One Piece fans are fucking annoying and insecure about people watching something other than their terrible show.

the cycle of sasuke
>sasuke is the best character
>sasuke is kinda lame
>sasuke is an emo
>sasuke is an asshole
>sasuke is a faggot
>sasuke is an emo faggot
>sasuke is an emo asshole
>sasuke is the best fucking character

Attached: sorry.jpg (1548x1662, 883K)

it's pretty much universally agreed that sakura is a white roastie and Hinata is a pure asian qt.

Also that Naruto is /ourguy/ and sasuke is a whiny faggot.

Attached: 1529406935591.jpg (816x1024, 194K)

hey, how does naruto end? i remember watching it when i was 15 but after the tournament when gaara was the big bad and all that, i stopped watching. damn, that one scene when rock lee took off his ankle weights during fight was p kino

i am sorry that me suggesting one piece derailed this thread in ur mind and now ur upset
most people i know enjoyed one piece more than naruto, including me
ive seen all of naruto and im caught up with one piece so its not like thinking naruto is bad is me talking out my ass
i just wanted OP to get a better enjoyment out of his time spent
also watching the show is a fools errand, the manga is much better in almost every way
also please stop projecting on us

How much did that cost you? How many volumes is that?

all of the ninjas are the descendants of an alien space vampire giantess and naruto and sasuke are actually reincarnated demigods

i dont know if ur shitting me or if this is real. maybe i need to wathc more anime

rock lee sadly never did anything for the rest of the series and also the whole thing got really bad
you are lucky bc at first it was all ninjas and stuff and thats nice but u didnt experience the travesty that was them adding weird modern technology and also chakra being from godlike aliens and a bunch of other nonsense
there was a huge war and basically there was this guy called madara who made a convoluted plan to bring himself back to life so he could make some magic spell on the moon that would hypnotize everyone into a genjutsu thats basically the matrix except everyone is always happy and its magic instead of computers and machines
then it worked and then it didnt and then they beat him but not before he summoned alien queen who invented chakra except not really and then they beat her, the end
also now its called boruto and is about narutos son who sucks

100% serious, also the big bad actually ended up being madara uchiha who was an old fuck who helped create the leaf village BUT NO WAIT actually the big bad was obito uchiha (kakashis team mate who dies and gave him sharingan) who was just pretending to be madara BUT NO WAIT the big bad was actually the real madara uchiha who saved obito and told him to pretend to be him and do this big plan BUT NO WAIT the big bad was actually some black ghost thing who manipulated madara into doing the plan BUT NO WAIT the big bad was actually the alien space vampire giantess who wanted to use the moon to hang everybody from trees so she could eat them

I tried reading One Piece last year and stopped at Skypiea. Skypiea fucking sucks

basically this desu
fucking convoluted and stupid
waste of time

also sasuke wanted to become hokage

god damn lads this sounds hella gay, even a high school me wouldve been dissapointed, i remember i dropped bleach because they never got out of hueco mundo

Speaking of cult anime, is sailor moon worth watching at all? I'm not into magical girls or whatever, but it often gets noted for being comfy to watch.

>rock lee sadly never did anything for the rest of the series and also the whole thing got really bad

Damn. Just finished that fight. Thought him being incapacitated was fake anime drama but it looks like whos gone for good.

hang everybody from trees so she could eat them

Don't forget that this was done because she wanted to stop her fellow alien clan members from showing up

I liked the whole obito/madara thing. it was just the alien bullshit and destined child shit the ruined naruto for most people.

There was the drunken fist fight though.

>gets his ass beat
>gaara has to save his ass
>kimimaro just fucking dies before killing them

most people didnt like skypiea too much (although i did)
its good on the merit that it really helps the worldbuilding, you know, that atmosphere that theres so much in the one piece world that we never get to see
after skypiea its a lot better again though

no, he got better, and was able to fight and had some really good ones too, i just mean that he was relegated to useless background character. ninja'd me but yea this was one of his few remaining good bits.

>i just mean that he was relegated to useless background character.

That's to be expected in a shonen, doesn't everyone take a backseat to naruto?

yeah, she wanted to eat them before someone else could eat them lol
maybe the akimichi are more closely related to her than we thought
maybe thats where they get the whole "last potato chip in the bag" thing from, also maybe where they get expansion jutsu?
the uchiha were basically the white kids who shoot up the school, which amused me greatly

i mean technically yea but thats not a good thing, especially for rock lee who was an absolute lad and had a ton of potential story-wise. Kishimoto could have found a way to use him but didnt.

kek i remember naruto was my jam and my then friends used to loan my their dvds to watch it on my huge ass tube tv. after the filler episodes just dropped it. Is is worth watching shippuden?

but that was literally nothing. lee got his shit pushed in anyway

Might Guy completely steals his role in the story

its okay if you like storylines that are like slow motion trainwrecks that you cant help but enjoy (think code geass sort of)
also keep in mind that shippuden gets BLACKED pretty thoroughly

And thats a good thing! Guy is much more likeable than lee ever was

>i mean technically yea but thats not a good thing

I agree. I'm only about 50 eps in and it looks like they're building everyone up evenly, but I guess the jobbing to make naruto look better is about to begin.

Its pretty good until midway through the final arc.

also "Ino Screams! Chubby Paradise!" was the best filler hands down
>cute fat version of ino is a princess in another land
>trying to get with a fat american sounding fuck
>princess is worried that fat american doesnt like fat chicks
>uses ino as a skinny lookalike to get the guy
>naruto transforms into a ino WITH A DICK and ends up peeing on ino
>fat american turns out to have a fat fetish and gets with the fat princess

I should have never started watching this shit

>naruto will never sexy harem jutsu into a bunch of futas to BRAAAAAP all over you in order to beat you in a tournament

Why is the Boruto manga complete fucking shit? Anime isn't that great either, but the Ghost arc was fantastic.

Attached: hot shit.jpg (800x453, 135K)

>sarada gets mangekyou at some point
>sasuke dies, gives eyes to sarada
>sarada gets ultimate eternal mangekyou sharingan + a rinnegan
>sarada fugs boruto
>their child is part uchiha, part senju, part uzumaki, and part hyuuga
>gets all sorts of retarded bs powers
how accurate are my predictions?

Not very accurate. She has Sakuras bad genes, that will outstrip the benefits every other benefits.

>has sharingan
>sakuras genes are so bad sarada requires fucking glasses
>no other uchiha in the narutoverse ever needed them

benefits of every other clan* But yeah you get the picture

>Big three of the 90s
Where is dragon ball z?

fagguto shitsudden

no thanks

i always kind of figured that uchiha normally dont have great eyesight without the sharingan
it explains why they are so reliant on it in combat, plus they already have some sort of genetic blindness built into the mangekyou
and sasuke went completely blind after less than a year of having mangekyou
like we see with sarada, glasses interfere with the sharingan. combine that with not wanting people to know their weakness and thats why the uchiha never wore glasses. hell, when you can just turn on the sharingan when you need to see something you normally cant why even wear glasses?

but there isnt really any support for that, just something that stuck in my head

>Sasuke is a chad
What? Duck boy is an edgelord that some of the girls have a crush on, but ultimately he's seen as a delinquent. Not a bad boy chad. Just an edgelord.

Going blind due to sharingan overuse is much different than simply having shit eyesight. Its complete vision loss, not simply being near/farsighted.

probably, but also when you think about it even if the uchiha had poor eyesight they wouldnt realize it. they never socialized with anybody else, and its not like they had standardized vision tests for most of the clan's history. as far as they would have been concerned, their eyesight was normal
they could have very well accidentally bred poor eyesight into their line without realizing it due to their sharingan compensating and just not really knowing that they had poor natural eyesight

again though, just an idea that got stuck in my head even before boruto was a thing. boruto just reinforced it.

>all of the ninjas are the descendants of an alien space vampire giantess
no, only the lineages with weird hereditary powers like the senju, uchiha, hyuga etc

It was an obv bait user. No one likes sakura not even normalfags

>mfw when Neji died
>nobody even cared
>literally could've killed anyone but decide to kill him instead

After these years I'm still sad, he was my favorite

Attached: 1518506728491.jpg (720x762, 34K)

>probably

No, this is definite fact. Sasukes eyesight is shown getting darker after he overused it. Also hes hit targets from miles away with shuriken, like all uchiha have. Thats not something people can do with bad eyesight.

Bleach > Naruto is correct

Attached: 1501745133626.jpg (1127x705, 516K)

still one of the better "wat" images I've ever seen on the internet. One trembles at the sight of the Godhead, manifested in this plane. To be eaten by it is to know Ecstasy.

She is a bitch, and helpless most of the time. I also hate how much she obsesses over Sasuke when they had no chemistry almost never. Still I can't help but feel excited when she Megaton punches some shit or giant monster...or Naruto.

Off topic, are there any good Ten Ten episodes/episodes where Ten Ten isn't useless? I kinda like her too much. I binge watched most of the whole series because my Mom got obssesed over the anime and she already watched Naruto+Shippuden whole 3 times. I never saw Ten Ten doing something, aside from trying to escape from that worldwide Genjutsu and failing because ironically she felt more useful inside that fake world.

later naruto was pretty much a soap opera with choir music

>are there any good Ten Ten episodes/episodes where Ten Ten isn't useless?
In episode 184 of Shippuden she goes to pick up ninja tools and tries to get the best one for herself. That's the only one I can think of for the entire series.

They literally said hes the most popular boy. Who else would be a chad, fucking shikimaru? They are all weirdos.

>Not a bad boy chad.

Im pretty sure alot of the girls lusted for his dick because they said he has that mysterious bad boy vibe. Sure he is an edgelord but they didnt know that at first.

Don't watch One Piece.

It slows the fuck down in Dressrosa. Animation gets shittier.

Only cool part is Marineford.

Might Dai was the greatest character on this show

>takes out 7 swordsmen singlehandedly and teaches the technique that first damages ten tails jinchuriki madara
he is pretty heroic.

Why did they rename Jow Forums to /a/?

sakura is absolutely useless until shippuden where she is useful for the first and last arcs and like standard jonin level for boruto. like she catches up to naruto only for him to immediately surpass everyone in the leaf village, then she catches up with him and sasuke during the final fight of the war only for them to immediately get a god-level asspull power up, but she still gets a hit in on the final boss thanks to the blind spot of the byakugan.

He only killed 4 of them but he still did pretty good considering the power levels of his time.

sakura was nowhere near the blindspot, kaguya was just a cocky shit

She is your regular gold digger. She knew about all that Uchicha money that Sasuke inherited. Naruto, while being a handsome fucker, was dirtpoor living on neetbucks from Hokage.

I just realized his name was might die

i thought something was up around that point

Dressrosa arc is literally like 100+ episodes wtf

Watch naruto kai, it's a fan edit that more closely follows the manga with zero filler.

Attached: 1529390611571-a.png (1074x1517, 1.96M)

You forgot literally any other form of media > shonen

I am almost done watching Shippuuden, which in my opinion is the better series. Credit where credit is due, Naruto and Shuppuusden had some pretty great intros

All women obsess over chads cock

also great outros, completely agree. I also think shippuden is better but it wouldn't be without the build-up of og naruto. Shippuden just gets all the bits of pay-off. it's too bad they are buried under like 250 out of 500 episodes of filler.