What do I say bros trying to get with this girl

What do I say bros trying to get with this girl

Attached: 3025B211-4012-4104-A0C6-2024018BD3D9.jpg (750x776, 264K)

"You're right, you're on a fast track to suicide and should be placed into a mental institution. I know serial killers who seem normal next to you. Get and stay the fuck out of my life, you broken whore."

say ok and then stop texting her
this will make her want you
anytime she texts you, just ignore it for as long as you like, ideally 2 hours

She doesn't want you, man. Even if she does, you'll get fed up with her relying on you to be happy. Trust me on this.

>"femanon, I want to help you. don't think of yourself as a burden or anything. (I love you)

dont beg her like a cuck,
Heres where you say something interesting about your day and ask for her advice, then she learns that she can relate to you, or atleast that youre human too, and so she ll tell u her problems

Damn, she's already trying to let you down easy and you haven't even started yet... sorry bro.

I'm broken myself, I doubt you can push me away :P

"Fair enough, hope things work out"

"That's fine, but just know I'm here if you need someone to talk to."

this is the proper response, user

Do dubs decide, though.

Something like this. Although this girl seems like she has more problems than the usual and I don't know if thats what you actually want but ok. Just let her know you're there if she wants since you like her.
Just don't push it. If she likes you in the least bit she'll let you into her world little by little but I wouldn't force it, OP.

Don't be an emotional tampon, OP. Just tell her to send you a picture of her pussy from behind

Attached: devilpepe.jpg (470x595, 44K)

Ask her if she has a gag reflex.

>"if I don't want you around anymore, I'd kill you"

How did you get her number? Theres this arab girl at my work ive been chatting with. When i ask her a question about her (i.e. what soda are you drinking?) She always returns the questions to me (i.e. whats your favorite soda) after she answers them like shes interested in me too. Im thinking i need to ask her for her number or something if i want to date her, i want to move on from this loop of just chatting with her

here's a hint
drop that sappy i'm so available for you crap
you can talk to me about stuff does not make a girl wet. She instantly goes oh look at this desperate chump.

>my life is a mess rn
Bail dude, unless you want to be the guy that hear it all but gets nothing out of it

>What soda are you drinking?

Man turn down the charm a bit.

This is probably a good answer. Doesn't sound too much like the average loser guy that listens to her bf problems but also gives space for a supportive appearance.

Im just trying to make friends with her. Im very awkward, this is a big step for me. Although after we talked about soda she left to go to the counter (i was on dishwasher) she came back and asked "do you also drink juice?" Shes so cute. Shes from israel and muslim but shes an israeli nationalist. I think i offended her when i insisted that palestine was a seperate country from israel

>Talking about political shit before you're even her friend.
What the hell is wrong with you user?

Look just talk about things that might interest the both of you don't go into some weird tangent about how the "Muslims are being oppressed by the Jews" or you're just gonna piss her off.

This is why my fiance didn't want to get together with me when we first became friends five years ago. She suffers from PTSD, and clinical depression as a result of that.
Mental illness is a chronic disease, and it's hard to deal with sometimes because it's so hard to see. Think of it like dating someone with a more visible disease- for example someone who can't walk. There are some things that you will never be able to do together. There are doctors appointments and medicines, and it will most likely never improve. But if you are in love those things won't matter. The point of relationships is to support each other and love each other. If your relationship is healthy, then you should feel like you love and support each other equally.
This girl's life may be a mess, she may struggle with things that you don't or don't understand, but it's okay, because your job in a relationship isn't to fix those problems, it's to support her, and that's her job in the relationship too. Doesn't matter how much of a mess her life is, because it shouldn't change how you approach the relationship at all, at least not in the initial stage.

Attached: FB_IMG_1531747821163.jpg (818x960, 51K)

>falling for the vagina jew

enjoy your no self respect, no friends, no hobbies and not money.

Tell her that unless she is going to spill her feelings and problems out to you while sucking your cock to fuck off and hang herself

I've never really run into this problem simply because people seem comfortable talking to me, but I'd say something along the lines of "Alright, just know I'm here if you need me".

Oh wait, you want to "get with" the girl. Listen man, if you're already a "friend", it's too late. And I've got nothing against female friends, I've got a bunch, but like, once you're friends, you're just friends, usually.

Nowhere in op does it say they are friends

I guess I just assumed, after all, I would be.

unironically this
t. managed to autistically stumble through a three year relationship

Women don't want to associate bad feelings with you if they want you. Be funny, joking, confident and take care of all plans when hanging out with her. Be her escape.

Ask her to hang and have a fun day with her. Then make a move.

You got friendzoned my dude. If you still want to talk to her that's fine but Im telling you rn she's not interested

"id like to bring my dick into your life"

Guarantee you this bitch has bpd, stay away.