Tfw I envy plastic surgeried korean girls and their "perfect flawless doll" look

>tfw I envy plastic surgeried korean girls and their "perfect flawless doll" look
They can wear anything they want and look cool. They're usually fashionable and aesthetic. If I was born in korea I could be a 5/10 and then get cheap quality surgery and be an 8/10 easily.

Attached: f5217f1eb3cb29cc28ceee13c03bc06a.jpg (800x1200, 193K)

Are you a trap? Post feminine dick pics

Attached: 1531981496025.gif (248x431, 1.94M)

Nah, I'm biological female. I just wish I was best korean.

Get off my board stupid fembot

sorry user, i didn't mean to make you upset

have a nice day

>gookaboos

Attached: 1507305367337.jpg (1493x854, 257K)

I don't see the purpose of these pictures, it just makes you look like a moron for thinking it's compelling. You can cherry pick good looking or ugly people of every race.

everyone in this image is good looking though.

reminder Korea has lower birth rate, higher unemployment, higher suicide rate than even Japan. The youth don't call it "Hell Chosun" for nothing.

Koreaboos with their super artificial k-shit make me lol. It makes more sense to be a regular weeb.

>lower birth rate, higher unemployment, higher suicide rate than even Japan
Why should I care?

I think they look like the gook borg.

Korea honestly does strike me as a modernized version of hell. They have swallowed more blackpills than virtually every country and spend their days getting plastic surgery, applying makeup, and being hyper-wagies in the hope of making it.

North Korea unironically seems like a comfier place to live. I would rather live under an authoritarian dictator starving to death than be under as much pressure as South Koreans are.

>If I was born in korea I could be a 5/10 and then get cheap quality surgery and be an 8/10 easily.

Except everybody else in South Korea is doing the same thing you stupid roastie. You basically just have to work more hours to pay for the shit you need to do to yourself just to keep up. Beautification is a race to the bottom fundamentally and nobody races to that bottom as hard as South Koreans. They even beat Hollywood.

Girls are literally gifted plastic surgeries as high school graduation presents. It's very common to get double eyelid surgery before college so they can "reinvent" themselves.

I wouldn't be jealous just because everyone else is beautiful around me. It would be nice to look at beautiful people every day. Americans aren't that good looking.

Double eyelid surgery can often times fix ptosis problems which a lot of koreans have.

Yeah, that's why South Koreans are hyper-wagies, because how the fuck can a family afford that shit on top of paying for a kid, the kids tuition, and the kids dorm in college?

The answer is many of them can't, and many of them only can by pulling 90 hour weeks.

Americans are ugly as fucking sin fatasses with chubby ugly faces. You don't need to go to the extremes of South Koreas hellhole culture in order to escape that.

Yeah, that must be the reason, dumbfuck

Korean eyes generally droop down, not slant upwards like the chinese.
You retard.

The reason why South Koreans are so beautiful is because they're the rats in Calhoun's behavioural sink experiment. They spend their days grooming and getting plastic surgery and working all day but they die alone and don't have children despite all that.

Their society is also the future of western society. They're the face of the hell we are headed to.

Irrelevant dumbass, a popular korean product is also eyelid tape to emulate double eyelids. That for ptosis too? A condition that presents itself in your 50s/60s? Braindead gook trying to justify their vapid culture

I hate that the beauty standard in Korea is so unrealistic that only plastic surgery can help you achieve it. It really sucks, especially if you grew up poor like I did.

Ptosis occurs at younger ages too. Evidence: My left eye is much smaller than my right because of eyelid fat.

>dad has to slave away extra to pay for surgeries so Chad can get extra good dickings
Lmfao absolutely cucked

Hey, I have a Korean girlfriend.
Trust me, we both understand that it's mostly a makeup and skincare. There's plastic surgery for some people, but the extent a lot of people get it to is just getting double eyelids. In general, the looks are a bit more trouble than they're worth. Just trust me on this one.

This is extremely arousing, even though it looks like she is rubbing a cucumber.