Stop whatever you are doing and watch Nagi No Asukara right now

Stop whatever you are doing and watch Nagi No Asukara right now

Attached: 142836.jpg (346x500, 83K)

>Nagi No Asukara
Why?

Attached: n.gif (255x255, 330K)

I dropped it because its boring and cuck shit.

Attached: sure buddy.png (464x674, 344K)

tell me what sets it apart from the rest of the generic weeb trashing airing these days, sell me on the appeal

will it stop me from killing myself for a few minutes at least

>I dropped it because its boring and cuck shit.
how far did you get into it?

The beginning is weak and manaka seems like a dumbshit but her character gains depth and the series gets stronger as it goes on

I mean she stays retarded but not *as* retarded as the first few episodes

>tell me what sets it apart from the rest of the generic weeb trashing airing these days, sell me on the appeal

fantastic world building on par with made in abyss
riveting storyline that makes you consider the meaning of family, friendship and responsibility
decent animation, nothing to write home about, although strikingly beautiful artwork at some times

idk, it just really grew on me

at least a few hours while you watch it yes

Attached: Manaka_Mukaida.jpg (1366x768, 139K)

sounds boring and like all the other shit.
man I need idk wht anymore... not enough good fighting animes... not enough good panty butt with tolerable plot anime... not enough horror anime... went thru soooo much. meh im the problem and will just continue my break I think

>on par with made in abyss
alright you've convinced me to at least preview it since I'm obsessed with that show

My response is right there in the name of the show: no.

any anons seen Kiznaiver? That was the last anime that truly gripped me, using their shared pain as a means of reinforcing emotional bonds and turning human experimentation on its head... nice spin on the power of friendship imo

ok frien im counting on ur reccomend

Attached: 61uGtx6u4FL._SL1162_.jpg (1162x1153, 80K)

>haru nemuri
A man of good taste.

>any anons seen Kiznaiver? That was the last anime that truly gripped me, using their shared pain as a means of reinforcing emotional bonds and turning human experimentation on its head... nice spin on the power of friendship imo
I will watch this

Attached: ed05098a-f515-4f3b-9a93-84ed3f1569b3.jpg (800x450, 160K)

>TFW suggested my co-worker should watch this today
Okay, thats it, I am at max paranoid levels right now.

Attached: Concerned doggo.jpg (573x529, 48K)

>tfw the OP was the vocalist's goodbye to his pregnant wife and kid before his brain tumor killed him

oh jesus,I didn't even know that, my dad died from a brain tumor so the trauma and emotional hardship his family must have gone through hits close to home

Already did while it aired, senpai. I liked it a lot, but I can see why many anons dislike it because of all the drama.
Miuna a best

>my dad died from a brain tumor
damn I can't even imagine what that's like

I have never talked to someone with cancer before so maybe you can answer this for me

does cancer actually hurt?
Like I get cancer is bad, but is it just the chemotherapy that hurts a lot?

With other diseases like parkinsons or whatever you can see the effects, but all I know about cancer is that eventually it kills you, and it results in tumors

>but I can see why many anons dislike it because of all the drama.
that's why it's good

>Stop whatever you are doing and watch Nagi No Asukara right now
Nah it's alright

Not really a fan of drama but I remember people enjoying it when it aired, I'll download it just for you OP. I'll get around to watching it sometime this year, I don't watch anime as much as I used to but I still enjoy it when I do, wish I had someone to watch it with.

Attached: 3683d301d851be3e09c0056f1cfa9927.jpg (1024x749, 104K)