How is this okay?

How is this okay?

Attached: white.jpg_large.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Ignorance.

I would take the very spicy. Founder of Tastier.com

Attached: tux.jpg (657x802, 41K)

>whites can't eat spicy food

Attached: white cultural tradition.webm (600x338, 1.46M)

>When your country regularly serves meat so mysterious in origin that it's customary to make everything ultra-spicy to cover up the musk of stray dog meat butchered on a sidewalk next to a toilet
>Ask for a glass of milk with it
>Half the restaurant gets the runs just hearing the word "milk", and the other half thinks it means that chalk-water mixture sold by the local vendor as "authentic asian milk" when in fact it's just a way for him to dispose of the leftover building materials after tearing down a few inner walls in his house
When the height of your culinary skill is "put lots of pepper in it", it's hard to really respect any comments on food.

As for the "white", there are many videos on the internet of asians not taking to hot food very well either. A lot of it comes down to how often you eat this stuff, there are many whites that could handle that fine. If I order "hot" ethnic food here (europe), it's not actually that spicy. You could say "Oh it's because they make it weaker here", but I don't think so. I'm talking about "real" foreign-owned places where Ahmed and the sandniggers go to get their food, their "spicy" is still pretty weak. You can't buy anything spicy here, nor have I had it abroad. What they're doing is comparing their 20-40-something selves (hot spice enthusiasts) to elderly western tourists on vacation, and then act as if they're hot shit for eating a pepper or something. I mean, I've eaten those "hurr I'm a chink that can handle this, you can't laowai"-peppers and I can handle them just fine.

I think any spice enthusiast could probably handle up to "spicy" there, starting at regular. Very spicy I assume is for regulars mostly, or challenges. I'll just say that from youtube videos, I haven't personally been to Dogshit & Smog, China, nor will I ever.

TL;DR: The "whites can't handle heat" thing is a misconception stemming from third worlders growing up with excessive spice on everything to mask low-quality meat.

Attached: 1513714271989.jpg (225x225, 6K)

this has no meaning without context of what exactly it is they're eating.

>10$ soup

another communist plot to rob America of her wealth

what's the obsession with spiced food?

over spiced or hot food does not tasdte like anything.

shitskin flavoring i call it

ah the capsicin in my food because i can't taste anything because my food is made with goat dung and the weeds i pulled out from beside my muddhut opening

Im white how do I season food with anything other than water?

>thirdpostbestpost

this.

Attached: 1517277589250.gif (366x360, 1.96M)

Menus at Asian restaurants are typically full of typos. The characters below "white" mean "perfectly not spicy" so I'm guessing it doesn't refer to race.

>implying white people would be offended

My grandpa eats fucking chili peppers outta the jar. It's all the blue blood Yankees that don't like spicy food.

Food that is extremely hot with no flavor is the worst. Anyone who brags about the ability to eat extremely spicy food is a pleb. The spice should add to the flavor not be the main focus.

White tofu, you thin-skinned SJW faggot.

Its okay, because white people are able to handle a bit of mocking from time to time. Unlike the blacks and their sjw advocats who loose their fucking minds every time they hear a "microaggression"

Come to think of it, the "white" might refer to an empty plate.

I just have a salt shaker full of air that I season my food with. Don't want to make it too spicy.

I once ordered the Very Spicy in Japan - they refused, saying I had to eat the Regular first.
Now I love racism but that was a step too far.

This. Nogs brag about how food isn't good when white folks make it, yet every nigga food I eat is just spicy. A real person with knowledge of cooking understands how a veriaty of spices can make things taste better. Steak is a good example, if your putting A1 on a steak it's a shitty steak. Spices should break down to what kind of regian you're trying to cook.

You can't be racist towards whites. Racism by definition means being mean towards persons of color (and no, I don't mean a definition from your racist dictionaries written by white bois, sweetie)

trying to goad white people into eating their shitty ghost pepper dog & rat soup. Nice try chinks

considering i always make jokes about chinks and their habit of eating dog i think it's just fair

what is nigger food that is spicy? I don't know any.

All the whites I know that live in the south eat jalopenos like potato chips

Attached: yuli-gurriel-eye-gesture.jpg (494x309, 40K)

A black family reaction would definitely be different
The whites have the father there, for one

>angry white manchild is angry he cant handle spice like real men (non-white)

I'm a yankee.
Eat peppers and hot sauce with every meal.

Asian food has NEVER been hot enough. Their "spicy" is bullshit.

Niggers only eat that shit vinegar "hot sauce". Franks Red Hot I believe. and they consider that "spicy"
fucking weaklings.

You're the idiot if you support them by ordering food

... I'm pretty sure there is nothing racial about this.

I think I broke my my tongue. I can't taste anything spicy anymore. At the chicken place I go to I get thier hottest sauce just so I can feel some heat, but the problem is most places the cook doesn't taste thier hottest sauce so they have no idea that it tastes disgusting. I gave up on spicy food.

Most ultra spicy stuff is in fact disgusting, it's just that the horrible taste is covered by consument's tongue burning.

Something was lost in translation.

Attached: white.png (642x200, 26K)

You know, a previous boss of mine, who was Chinese, took his staff to a Chinese restaurant once. There was a separate English menu that was considerably smaller than the Chinese version. I asked my boss why that was and he said, "Oh, there's a lot of food you wouldn't like on the menu." The only soups available on the English menu were chicken noodle and corn chowder.

Yeah we don't just "add pepper" only retards who can't cook do that. You add seasoning. You could sautee some vegetables with it, or add some garlic, parsley, you can do anything. There's more out there than salt and pepper, which is