Asian women are the loophole to the anti White male system

Loyal decent feminine beautiful traditional and love White men. Say fuck you to the jewish feminist anti White male system and get an Asian gf.

Attached: 1519772428486.jpg (800x1200, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.mensakorea.org/xe/howtojoin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattell_Culture_Fair_III
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, goyim, say no to me and drop your white birthrates even further!

Kek, I wouldn't touch a western woman with a stick at this point.

I mean, I know that there are exceptions, but they are probably all taken already

I'm still waiting for data proving asian women are more devout and conservative. Sounds like bullshit, honestly. Just another baseless stereotype about asians.

I don't care about White birth rates. I care about the welfare of White men who are under attack on every level. Fuck your toxic jewish anti White male system I drop out

Attached: 1512869936218.jpg (1000x991, 154K)

>has literally no ass

Women are all shit.

Chinky women are good to white men, because they value their genes... that's it. You're still getting used and tricked.

shamelessly bumping myself

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Asian women also objectively have the lowest divorce rates

Attached: 1508426003945.png (620x476, 31K)

No thanks.Ew

In my experience my Asian gfs actually came from a family life where they experienced pain and troubles. They know what it is like to struggle and additionally they tend to come from a patriarchal family structure where the father is not viewed as a useless tool who brings home a pay check. Divorce is nearly unheard of.

This influence tends to make them treat you like a human instead of a pay check. They hold on hard user and reward you caring for them.

t. nervous sweating women

I want a white child user. they cant give me that.

Also they tend to be doing something with their lives. White girls are just fucking around, asian girls are getting useful degrees and bringing in the $$$.

Americanized asians are just like any other american women. They want you for the paycheck, and will cheat on you. Their loyalty is fake. They are good at hiding their indiscrations and put an act of being loyal. Dont fall for that, I fell for it and payed dearly.

>asian
Het.

>AF/BM no data
Based.

because chinese feel empathy just like normal human beings

Attached: yesgoydatechinese.png (843x559, 299K)

>44% less likely
who here /kwaynpilled/

but I don't want chink looking sons

Maybe asian women are nice but i have no way of leaving this shithole country, so I guess I'll be stuck with the soulless whores and faggots who live here

fug off

It might sound dramatic but getting an Asian gf is like a revolt against the system that hates you as a White male and literally wants to wipe you off the face of the earth. Most men who pick Asian gfs understand this on an unconscious level.

Attached: 1506844888866.jpg (797x797, 126K)

Women who respect their fathers will respect their husbands...Asian women have higher IQs than white women so they see the value in masculinity

Yeah, and it has no source.
I'm deleting it.
Fuck it.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrap

You faggots romanticize asian women.

Having dated and fucked a few, I can tell you that they are far more emotionally unstable that white women. It's not even close.

so what? that excludes whites. if you want to marry an asian, look at the graph again. there's a different category for you.

meh. It's better for whites to breed with whites, but Asians are an acceptable 2nd. I wouldn't fault anyone in the US for it, with the way white women here are today.

Less emphatic people + overly emphatic people = moderately emphatic people, good balance?

I mean, caring too much about your (((fellow man))) has been half the cause of all your recent woes.

>Whites want to fuck this
Why?

Attached: 1517263393077.jpg (455x680, 177K)

It clearly has info about non-hispanic whites

>say no to me
Tits or btfo you Roastie Mutt

>Yes, goyim, say no to me and drop your white birthrates even further!
Just have three hapa children with a Northeast Asian woman.

Problem solved. That's why it's a loophole, Shlomo. There's literally no downside.

Ikr.
Asian women usually have small tits and small hips. It sucks.

Stop replying to these obvious divide & conquer shill tactics, fuckheads.

Attached: More Sage Advice.jpg (646x646, 87K)

Its almost as if they have become more Western than Western women. At least as a group, some Asians can be notoriously worse, in terms of demanding their authority be paramount.

Post asian qts

can you go be a jew somewhere else?
Maybe in an oven?

fucking shills I swear to god. read the letter. top 2% is 130+ on normal IQ tests. the korean IQ test uses a standard deviation of 24. hers is equivalent to 135 on other tests. also she's fake as fuck and you retards should know to avoid instagram thots

en.mensakorea.org/xe/howtojoin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattell_Culture_Fair_III

I'm saying interracial marriage divorce rates != asian divorce rates

Didn't say it was perfect. Still better than MGTOW faggotry or sex dolls or dropping out of society entirely as so many young White men are doing as we speak

Attached: 1511269642290.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

When the posters are jews, they're guaranteed (you)s

For sure, at the end of the day everyone is an individual. I have only dated first and second generation immigrants whose families came from war and instability to kick ass here in the states. The 3rd generation basically becomes white girls.

does this chinky have an instagram?

As a 40 y/o HAPA burger, this solution is flawed based upon your assumption that all Asian women are traditional. Asian women born outside of Asia are subjected to indoctrination the same as everyone else in that country. Most Asian traditions and values are extinct by the second generation.

Roastie tradcuck mods are ANGRY

Attached: idi-amin-4.jpg (900x750, 66K)

yellow fever is cancer

i cringe every time i see a white male, no matter how ugly and retarded that person might be, with some thai/chink/jap/gook/viet whore

you are literally a delusional subhuman if you have yellow fever

>no ass
Niggerposting ist verboten.

>say no to me
how ever will I survive without you and Tyrone jr

As someone who has dated 6 Asian girls, I can confirm this to be true. FOB and 1st gen are real Asians. Anything after is American with just Asian phenotypes.

Attached: Disprove this.png (818x1131, 1.56M)

Faggot.

Attached: 1521159033013m.jpg (683x1024, 100K)

Society is decaying and coming undone before our eyes. I only care about the welfare of White men who are under attack on every side. All you can do as a White male in the current climate is to maximize your happiness.

Attached: 1522596487782.jpg (750x750, 73K)

> Asian girls are basically ready to be white baby factories.
They literally want to be your housewife and stay at home raising your children.
Meanwhile, what do western women want to do right now?
Sit at home and fuck tyrone whilst you work to pay for their drinking and pizza.

Attached: gggggggggggggggggg.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

> !=

got a link to any games u've coded?

Seeing as I'm literally retarded with a 101 iq 135 is not that bad.

nice try NSA

>"Hey goy, you know how to get back at those eevvill jooz who want to mix your race out of existence?
>"That's right! You..i mean we should beed with women from other races so that there are more white women for non-white men!"

Behind every meme flag advocating for racemixing is a star of david, fuck off kike

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

been married to both white (have a white child, stolen through cucked system) and now an Asian. literally no comparison, the Asian is loyal, feminine and a homemaker for myself and child. eurasian child is superior in intellect and emotionally mature for age.

if you want a traditional family, go to Asia.

I'm long since black pilled on the west, it has no future and no leaders to take them there.

white will never unite, whites only command, conquer or fail in this day and age. there is no more white communities to even support a traditional family if you attempted it.

Race barely matters retard. It's mostly about culture. I don't get why so many poltards want to throw away their individual agency and ability to pave their own way.

If I ever marry I wil definitely marry an asian
Seriously, every asian woman I met is really sweet and nice

BULLSHIT NEVER HAPPENED LOOOLL
t. Virgin

White men love white women.
Youre a shill. Show pink dick or youre not white. Dick or gtfo

Attached: 354f09136e49297bf0ec06653d69675c.jpg (626x800, 98K)

there's nothing trad about abandoning your country or racemixing

That makes 0 sense you autist.
Having children with asian women means less white men. How are you revolting against something by doing exactly what the want?

Last month I slept with 3 Latin women. All 3 hotter than the average white woman and way easier to get with.

White women have priced themselves out of the market.

You sound as worse as white women. You should have married one of them.

It's impossible.

Chinks only hang out with chinks here.

Calls CHINKS "trad"... meanwhile
>all the chinks abandon their country, disown their culture, and betray their race by dating a white guy
If they were trad they would be dating other asians

You complain about white women and black men, but white men are worse.
You are the nigger in this scenario.

Attached: 2435a3eaa3e0d9b9f317b87f1362ba19.jpg (487x700, 62K)

I'd be more worried about white women with the Somalis if I were you

Attached: 1442085728567.gif (180x200, 1.03M)

I really don't care about a group of people that do not care about me.
the japanese are more racist against the people I am racist against.
I want my kids to be a part of that.
Have you seen that Majin Vegeta webm?
It's like that, but instead of my race being dead.
they're committing suicide and hate me for not wanting to kill myself too.

> Implying 135 isn't still high

Ive never seen an attractive white man go for a chink.
Theyre all the betas that couldnt get a white woman, rejects, nothing more.

Attached: 824e26958814e68dd160c4c478b0e083.jpg (736x918, 92K)

White man is not a nigger if he want's to marry a black or asian qt and take care and feed for his kids and take care of his wife.

>No ass
>No tits
>13 year old boy body
>Butterface
Why would anyone find asian women attractive? White women are the ultimate women

Only low test betas dream about pic related
Because they can't get real women, aka white women

Attached: 235235.png (1280x516, 719K)

Not really, the average Aussie sheila could destroy at least three Asians in hand to hand combat. The Anglo woman will always be th pinnacle of female development.

You sound like a white woman
LOL

The system wants the genetics of White men to be completely wiped out. There is a low level genocide waged against White men. You can't win except that one loophole in the system that gives you a chance to retain your masculinity your agency have a family and be happy.

Attached: 1509498760902.jpg (1332x2004, 2.67M)

So what is the problem then? According to your logic, nothing of value was lost.

Of course merchant.

there's literally always a bong to say how he's slept with so many non-english girls.
Hell, if we started a trap thread you'd probably come in, maybe under a meme flag just to say how you personally know 3 passable traps who were all good lays.
You have to be the most sexually insecure people in the fucking world I swear to god.

Youre a gook whore is jealous of white women. You wish you were blonde like me huh?
You wish you didnt reek of fish. You zipperhead rice fieldngger gutter slut. White men hate you you know that right leaf gook?
All these ricemixers ar3 shitskins and kikes larping sd whitr men

truth

Attached: 1511867325370.png (1600x908, 1.66M)

>What men really want
More like what soyboys have to take when chads get all the white women.

>betrays your race
>hurrr durrr whats the problem?
Gee let me fucking think

Attached: 76483dd0e8e7453b1d68922d27e70064.jpg (736x1328, 154K)

That's because i am a white woman. I live in Sweden, seeing racemix couples is disgusting.
Racemixing is always disgusting

women of ALL other races love white men
its always good to fuck upwards on the totempole and not downwards
but as a white men there is no upwards, only same stage (white women) or downwards

But if the betas are not able to get white women anyway, they would not reproduce. So are you claiming that it is better to not reproduce than reproduce with a woman of another race?

If Asian women are supposedly le based, let trad thot, le conservative... Then why the fuck to Asians vote left at an even higher clip than nogs and spics? Face it dicklet whites, Asians are left wing as fuck. And every white guy I have ever seen get in a relationship with one of these insect species garbage people, they always regret it due to the shrill, never ending, hen pecking. Asian women don't enjoy sex, they are even more fucking materialistic and money hungry than white women... So you better work 80 hours a week and make a fuck ton of money or she will never shut the fuck up with the nagging.

I am a white woman too. Did you notice its always white men who racemix? Its our job to shame them, otherwise our entire race will start this trend up.

Attached: d63c5d7f76a61ac228fd75627da533fd.jpg (500x750, 61K)

I would rather die than ever date another white woman.

race mixing is not the final goal its a means to get their final goal : dumb goyim
If racemixing with slit-eyes was concordant with the kike plan then they'd import millions of chink females to the west and promote race mixing by getting white males and chink females to jiggle around in music videos aimed at kids.
But since high tier slit-eyes are smart, it would not help the kike plan to have white mix with them.

This doesn't mean we should race mix with slit-eyes.

Yes its much better. Less subhuman shitskins is always better

Horse shit. I'm able to get plenty of white women, I'm just done with them. Not worth it.

Too much work, not enough benefit.

LARP

>its always white men who racemix

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

>when you think your fetish is a representation of reality: the post

Attached: 1441028895747.jpg (766x1024, 67K)

Most white women are disgusting human beings too.

Men are just reacting to an unfavorable situation. Blame your fellow women

This

You should start shaming other white women who fuck niggers or dress like sluts or are "feminists" or say shit like "I don't want children" or "Stay at home"

No man is willing to self-sacrifice if he does not benefit from it. You are literally willing to sacrifice happiness of lots of men for your abstract fantasies. You are evil.