Who here dicklet

Who here dicklet

>Tfw even if you do get a gf she'll be disappointed the moments your pants drop
>Unlike women with boobjobs there are no reliable surgeries to extend your dick

Attached: wojak_by_toshitne-d8sqsel[1].jpg (894x894, 33K)

I'm the sad owner of a 4 inch penis. I'm thinking of learning how to finger and give oral really well to make up for it whenever I lose my virginity. I mean, lesbians make do without a penis just fine, I'll have to think like a lesbian.

>5 inches is generous
>had a gf and she was still addicted to it
>even had bigger and said she still says she had more fun with me
it's not the size of the hammer, it's how you use it.

unironically this, I've had two fwb and I have an average dick and they didn't leave (until one got into a serious relationship) and according to this site women can have any chad they want so it makes ya think doesn't it?

what are your measurements OP?

You guys are giving me hope, thanks robots. Maybe some day when I have sex I'll not be as insecure after all.

Between 4 and 5 inches hard.

How is your girth? also stop looking at the dicklet threads, it's not healthy and it's all memes designed to make insecure people and anyone without a monster cock feel bad, most girls aren't gonna need an 8x6.

do you really think that women you meet measure your dick as you go or that your gf will be influence by your dick size
get a grip on reality dumbass

Not him but if someone is a khv with no outside real experiences apart from what is drip fed to him through this Mongolian cave painting forum then it's understandable that he can become brainwashed in a way after being exposed to the amount of shite on this site, no doubt he also believes the other shit on this site.

I have a small penis and I can still satisfy my girlfriend, we're both spics in case you wanted to know. I can post a pic of it if you guys want.

tfw 8 inch
feels decent

please don't post your spic dick I see enough dicks on this site.

Don't worry about it. Learn how to finger and eat pussy.

Also if she does love you then it won't matter

>tfw 7.5x6.3

every time I have sex with my gf I rip her vagina, sex requires over an hour so that she doesn't hurt too bad, we can't do it spontaneously and it's been getting less and less, I fear that she will leave me over it.

ur too thick sorry bro. 5.5 is ideal, which is what i have. sorry bro

>tfw 8.5x6.3
Take the twink or trap pill dicklets
Gays with small dicks are always in high demand

All girls dread having a bf with a small penis, they only tolerate it if you have decent resources

Attached: penis pill 43.png (1236x452, 38K)

>tfw 5.6 x 5 - 5.3 maybe more at the base

hmmm, not sure how to feel, alright I guess

Attached: download.jpg (252x200, 7K)

but what is small to the average woman? 2 inches? average? anything below 7 inches?

>an excellent dick gardener

I keked what the hell is this unicorn of a woman actually making a good joke??

5 and below is small, but girth matters too

Attached: penis pill 26.png (696x494, 62K)

I'm 6.8" at my best. I'm going to use an extender to get that final 0.7" so I have a 7.5" dick. It's probably going to take me 2000+ hours of wearing the damm thing but I don't care.

but what kind of girth are we talking? cos another user said here he had 6.3 and it was too much and another one said that 5.5 is ideal

As long as you're above 2.8ish inches you should be able to reproduce with a woman unless she's really fixated on cock size for idiotic purposes... it might not be the ideal length and hit her G spot, but it will do the job... and a woman who judges you by arbitrary genetic traits like how much of a package you carry isn't worth getting frustrated over.

wait, isn't the G spot only a couple of inches into the vagina itself? the vagina can expand to take like 8 inch dicks but the g spot isn't that far into it, it can be reached with fingers.

Use lube , it doesn't have to be all penetration also.

lol good point, let's rephrase to ideal for stimulation purposes

Would you break up with a girl because she can't have vaginal sex? No if you really like her you would try to diffent things.
Same goes with men.

I've tried that, it's just too much, I can't even go all the way and I can't go that fast.

>and a woman who judges you by arbitrary genetic traits like how much of a package you carry isn't worth getting frustrated over.

cope

Most woman choose men based on arbitrary genetic traits. even the nicest girls wouldn't allow themselves to mate with inferior men

Attached: penis pill 33.png (718x737, 78K)

New limb regeneration research is taking great strides to restore the male sexual member lost through trauma in war, accidents, and domestic violence, using stem cells harvested from your very own body, allowing rejection of the limb to be virtually zero. Modifications during regeneration is much more efficient when manipulating the process of its growth by adding additional skin while it heals rapidly allowing for an extension. Eventually nerve attachment will be achievable through robotic AI assisted micro surgery.

Tfw: You are born too early to for this type of surgery to even exist yet.

Okay so they may be more biased toward larger dicks and height, but that's not ingrained into their personality... it's an impulse that can be overriden. That study is disheartening to hear though

>but that's not ingrained into their personality

even worse, its ingrained into their nature. luckily wanting resources is as well, which is what woman use genetically inferior men for.

Attached: penis pill 11.png (667x409, 85K)