I'm gay but having sex with men is against my religious beliefs. Thing is...

I'm gay but having sex with men is against my religious beliefs. Thing is, people always get mad when they find out I actually obey the bible instead of smoking cock, why can't people respect my beliefs?

Attached: 205742.jpg (800x450, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyKN7FUPFUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because people like you are always super thirsty and weird, moreso than just your average faggot

Attached: 1531517516653.jpg (675x664, 111K)

>obey the bible

Unless you only eat kosher food and kill people who wear clothes of mixed materials, you're a hypocrite

you're literally cucking yourself lmao

you obviously don't know anything about christianity since you can't even comprehend the most basic things about the validity of the OT law and the New Covenant
They'll always mock and get angry at you for being a christian. Ignore those people.

Also you need to get over this idea of "being gay". God didn't make you gay, at some point you picked up on homosexual temptations, but temptations don't define you. The devil can put all sorts of weird stuff in your head, but that doesn't make you those things if you refuse it.

God bless you OP.

Attached: DivineMercy.jpg (332x450, 27K)

Hey I'm not perfect, but not fucking dudes is one of the easier commandments.

>Go to Christian college
>Christian professors
>Take classes on the Bible
>The Professors still argue that being gay is ok
>Fucking heathen pharisee shills

Move to California, where you can have your cake and eat it too. Apparently as long as you feel bad enough about it, it's OK to sex up another dude.

>You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Romans 2:1

>Denying yourself what you want for literally no reason

No, I'm a Jehovah's Witness, we actually try to obey the bible. Fags are kicked out of the congregation.

That's the thing, its not like some huge sacrifice, I'm not like other neanderthals who can't be happy without dipping their dick in shit holes.

>Jehovah's Witness
HAHAHA
fucking pagans man

if religious beliefs are a "no reason" then I don't know what else can be considered a reason

When you can say "fags are kicked out of the congregation", you know damn well there's more to what your religion demands of you than not "dipping your dick in shit holes"
You will die having repressed your feelings your entire life because you were sold a lie when you were too young to know better.

Literally anything that reflects objective reality

>No, I'm a Jehovah's Witness, we actually try to obey the bible. Fags are kicked out of the congregation.
not even going to bash you or anything, just get out of that anti-christ cult. JWs denying the Divinity of Jesus Christ is more than enough evidence it's of the devil. Please for the sake of your soul become a roman catholic

I seriously doubt on my deathbed not playing in shit holes is gonna at the top of my list of regrets. You guys are just too sex obsessed.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyKN7FUPFUY

No, their teachings make more sense to me. They don't deny the divinity of Jesus Christ, only that Jesus is beneath Jehovah god in the Hierarchy. King of mankind, son of God.

You completely ignore the fact this is about more than about sex, even if you set aside that is an important part of the human psyche
Your religious circle will not accept you if you fall in love with another man. You will be "kicked out of the congregation" as you put it , but frankly that would be good for you. JW are a cult and I have seen lives ruined by them.

why would you repress your sexuality under any circumstance. christcucks are retarded.

Yeah, goy, you shouldn't have any principles or moral code. You should just be a hedonistic beast and do what's pleasurable!

>Your religious circle will not accept you if you fall in love with another man.

That's fine as long as I don't go poop diving. Its only natural to have sinful desires. God didn't just say don't fuck dudes for nothing, obviously some people are going to have these desires and have to manage them, just like any other sinful desire. That's why born this way is such a poor justification for disobeying god, we are all born with sinful desires, but we don't use that as an excuse to rape and kill, or to be slothful gluttons.

Didn't watch the video

>>No, I'm a Jehovah's Witness, we actually try to obey the bible.
O I AM LAFFIN' BOY!

Go burn in hell, being a Jehova's witness is worse than being a fag.

First of all your god literally does not exist but I'm not going to bother getting into that argument with you.
You know there are other sexual acts you could do with another man, right? Your family would absolutely disown you for that if they subscribe to that cult. By reducing homosexuality to the one element you can easily say is undesirable to you you are lying to yourself to make it easier to repress your feelings.

you are gonna end up like this old guy i know who turned into a tranny because of trying to repress his feelings.

>By reducing homosexuality to the one element you can easily say is undesirable to you you are lying to yourself to make it easier to repress your feelings.

Lets not kid ourselves, the bulk of homo activity is ass fucking and dick sucking. I'm just lucky in that I've always been pretty content without sex, so following the nohomo command is easy for me. I feel like a gay MGTOW lol

Even with minor prodding you've shifted the goalposts, now oral is something you don't want to do, either?
You're lying to yourself, user, because you're scared of having the deeply flawed support structure that you had no choice but to accept pulled out from under yourself.
What about kissing another man? Do you really think you wouldn't be kicked out of the congregation for that?

That would be hilarious. If its that serious then so be it, but I'm not gonna just go off the deep end and disobey god because of what might happen in the future, especially when I'm content now. If not having sex with men was a bad call, I'll pay the price.

>You're lying to yourself, user, because you're scared of having the deeply flawed support structure that you had no choice but to accept pulled out from under yourself.

What? I barely even go to church or interact with my congregation, I just like the wisdom of the bible. This is why I usually just stay in the closet, the worst thing is running into fags who can't fathom having anything better to do than fuck man ass.

>straight guy willingly doesn't have sex
>hes a monk with self control and values
>gay guy willingly doesn't have sex
>hes repressed and unhappy

Well, it's good that you don't depend too hard on them, because they WILL without question throw you under the bus the moment you do anything even remotely gay.
Listen to yourself, you're even admitting you're stuck in the closet because you know what the consequences would be. If you're actually a Jehovas Witness then your family probably are, too. That's why you're lying to yourself about what it actually means to be gay.

And for the record I think a straight guy who willingly abstains from sex is as misguided as a gay guy who does the same thing.

Better than getting ass cancer or anal prolapse

Or one of the multitudes of sexually transmitted infections

Weeeeeeeeeeee hahahahah woohoo

Attached: image.jpg (1319x1000, 383K)

>Listen to yourself, you're even admitting you're stuck in the closet because you know what the consequences would be.

lol I'm only in the closet to keep gay people away from me.

>And for the record I think a straight guy who willingly abstains from sex is as misguided as a gay guy who does the same thing.

That's because you're just another sex obsessed ape. You need spiritual growth to see the fruitlessness of sexual activity beyond procreation. I mean I get it, I'm sure sex is fun, but so are a lot of things, doesn't make it a necessity for happiness.

What are you doing in this hell hole, Jesus?

the bible is a goddamn control mechanism handed down by the rich and powerful, cemented into young minds with terror.

QUIT BEING A FAGGOT AND GO SUCK THAT COCK

You barked up the wrong tree, buddy. Nobody on Jow Forums is going to talk to you seriously about spirituality. This is the most sex starved board on this entire website, not to mention full of anti-semites from Jow Forums that base their beliefs on image macros and memes instead of learning about it naturally from witnessing the evils of the Jew. Try /x/ next time. They're full of larpers but at least they know the actual value of celibacy.

Hi user.
Me too. No troll.
My boyfriend and I are celibate. We cuddle and kiss (Hey, David kissed Jonathan right there in II Samuel, so that has to be okay, right?), but no cummies.
It's really tough, but it's the best we can come up with.
And I'm happy just to hold him close and hear him say he loves me.

So I know that feel, I guess.

Good for you user. I would say just stop telling people for an easy life, you're not seeking a bf or anything so you don't need to identify as gay. If they ask why you're single/no gf you say you're focusing on something else right now. Obviously this will only apply to new people but they don't need to know your business.

In other words
"I'm not like those degenerate FAGGOTS, why can't people respect my beliefs?"