Why do women attention whore?

Is there a scientific reason

Attached: 1522967940369.png (720x1280, 595K)

What else are you expecting from them?

Maybe they should try to be more entertaining than a shitty f2p game.

useless

Roasties got beef by definition bro

>Why do women attention whore?
he asked as he fished for (you)s

Attached: 866.jpg (1200x848, 201K)

jealousy is for ignorant people and women enjoy staying ignorant

Male attention makes them feel desired, which in turn makes them feel safe.

NO! WTF?! Thats the first game in a long time thats actually fun. It runs well, they continuelly give new content with new weapons, new stuff on the map, or just small performence tweeks about every week and have bonus modes occasionally, and that is all for free. Look at PuBG on the other hand, want a lot of cash and barely anything runs. Fuck them. Seriously

>playing games so casual that the majority of its playerbase are either children or have girlfriends

Attached: 170-original-20160409093944.jpg (1040x1040, 160K)

Yeah, I’ve had a shit ton of ps friends try to get me into it. I watched one video, and wow, it’s shit. It’s like Gunz(old fags will know what I mean) it’s entertaining, but gets old fast.

kys video game hipster. fortnite is incredibly fun to play with friends or solo

The spinsters are bored lad.

Hipster fags who don't like fun games and are posh fags

No, it actually is pretty shitty. Once you are caught in a shit position you can start building shit around you to protect you from incoming fire; in other words, you are causing chaos so that the outcome of the fight is more randomized so your unskilled ass has a chance of surviving by being lucky. Game would be good if it was more skill based and less chaotic

>shadman.

Attached: BjBwNry.jpg (680x340, 43K)

Please be my sissy bf.

>he still plays videogames

>creating cover and utilizing cover is randomized

kys retard. it increases the skill ceiling and allows high skilled individuals to utilize the environment to their advantage.

>Learning masculinity from a video game
kys

>their boyfriends
>implying these women have boyfriends

Yeah, they have no personalities, so they must create drama to have non sexual attention from their bf or friends. The rare women with great personalities dont attention whore for this reason. Its a strategy only used by boring sluts.

I remember this. It was just a bunch of high school girls (and some beta followers) who wrote on some cardboard.

>shadman

Attached: 1521334747782.gif (200x270, 1.14M)

>NEET's will bring down feminism

What a time to be alive.

Women are retarded

Attached: 2016-election-gender.jpg (560x380, 68K)

>shadman

Attached: IMG_8894.jpg (237x251, 21K)

Attached: shadman.jpg (300x283, 11K)

Women choose low-paying majors and then complain about their salary

Attached: women-wrong-majors.png (741x643, 45K)

>have sex with girlfriend first
>play videogames afterwards

This isn't complicated, gentlemen.

Attached: 1522849636715.jpg (1024x970, 169K)

Pubg is Socom evolved. Fortnite is Minecraft evolved

>He doesn't know about Battlefield Heroes

It is like literal fucking clone of that.

Attached: shad1.jpg (587x503, 165K)

Women can or do not think ahead

Attached: women-party.jpg (2800x4000, 1.84M)

Women know deep down that men don’t care about them beyond sex

And it’s true of course, but they lack the mental capacity to change so instead they tear down competitors

Women have low IQ's

Attached: women-iq.jpg (887x2141, 660K)

F2P more like P2W

Attached: 51.gif (480x270, 211K)

>to utilize the environment to their advantage.
>by creating environment within seconds by clicking a button

very high skill, your taste is shit kys

>Skill
>Game were 80% of deaths are caused by shotgun
Yeah I don't think so.
This game is like the anti Tribes, and Tribes was the definition of skill.

You are talking about the only species on earth with constant bloated breasts. They developed this only to attract males.

Attached: Britishslag.jpg (697x409, 115K)

Fortnite is shit.

Pubg is way better, hell rules of survival is better

All women do is sexual. Part of their sex is getting all the attention and inflating their sexual value.

Attached: 1522759708188.jpg (991x672, 255K)

>meanwhile I'm over here playing Daggerfall

Modern video games are trash

Women rights were a mistake

Attached: woman-rights-lol.jpg (600x401, 68K)

>subhuman non whites replying to me and thinking I care about their opinions

Women are shallow

Attached: self-portraits-by-gender.jpg (700x411, 64K)

I actually enjoy pubg but I tried fortnite for the first time the other day and it was fucking awful. Besides being free I don't understand the appeal at all

Fortnite is just the current game they're blaming because it's one of the most popular at the moment. 10 years ago they were blaming MW2 and Halo 3

Attached: 1522956386510.png (391x327, 246K)

Enough to reply.

Attached: 1511095272784.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

>white “men” are busy playing a shit game instead of breeding with their gfs

These bitches are just trying to aid the cause.

If a shitty f2p video game is more entertaining than you are you should definitely reevaluate your life, dumb roastie

>be UK citizen
>see something I don't like
>first thing I want to do is ban it
I have more hope for Somalia than the UK unironically

I have never enjoyed these ''battle royale'' games not to mention that they and many other different games are full of microtransaction, cosmetic and P2W shit. Nothing has topped quake 3 arena or cs 1.6 for me ever since.

Instead of videogames you should be reading or learning a skill.
Women are crying out to get dominated and fucked. That's all feminism is.

Get fucked mexinigger fortnite is the best f2p game out right now. Youre just mad because you get rekt everytime you try and play

I cannot abandon my NEET heritage.

You have to move on. You cant expect games to be the same forever.

No game will ever top zelda: a link to the past. But here I am.

Reminder that pubg and fortnite are games for the lowest common denominator with almost no effort put into their making and if you don't play Escape from Tarkov you are a no skill no risk shitter.

>Playing f2p games
It's like the mutt of videogames, I can see why you like em

Attached: vssvintorezvintorezvintar.jpg (2560x1705, 992K)

Virgin detected. Girls don’t try to pull guys away from vidya for sex.

nice viral marketing

>sábalohombre

Attached: 1521793046705.jpg (540x720, 49K)

How is Tarkov? That one really caught my attention.

It's really bad when I can see the replies before I hover over them.

>you are causing chaos so the outcome of the fight is more randomized so you have a chance at survival by being lucky
What the fuck are you even saying? This makes no sense at all; please pay more attention in your 4th grade English, user.

that's not so much attention whoring as it is trying to babysit society and their boyfriend bc they have no offspring. this is innate and not conscious of course

Why don't people report these shill threads?

>sábalohombre

Attached: 1522938703811.jpg (443x395, 36K)

>Hurdur play the game i like or youre a faggot mutt

>female doesn’t like something
>”Let me block it”

So what’s new?

Attached: 33612EFA-58AE-4027-9502-39AA859B5CF1.jpg (281x131, 12K)

>playing fortnight
>not playing elder scrolls online
It's literally our game, I was leveling in Alik'r Desert and reading the Redguard (niggers) lore the other day, only to find out that they are literal we wuz who stole their culture from the Akaviri. Everything that they have they stole from other cultures. The writers know what they're doing.

just genes, they are made that way

What a load of unsubstantiated bullshit. I would say most deaths BY FAR are caused by assault and sniper rifles. Early game deaths can be pistol or shotgun if you get unlucky, as can close-range engagements, but most mid to late game stuff is all rifle, grenade launcher, and eventually rocket spam.

See how easy it is to disprove bullshit?

>chaos
oh my god are you the autistic /vg/ poster who shits up /r6g/ occasionally with your autistic long winded nonsensical rants about chaos and rng and shit

Painbody.

The more attention they receive the greater their chance of catching the eye of a chad or two

>You have to play modern trash because that's what we have now. You can't expect modern games to be good.

Haha no bro, you don't have to do shit. It's called "having taste." I don't care if 500 million Chinese people play it 24 hours a fucking day: if a game is shit, it's shit.

Threads about niggers, kikes, spics, and women arent shill

fortnite was initially a minecraft clone, which they cut and glued together into a low effort pubg clone in like a week. and from the technical point of view fortnite still works infinitely better, because pubg really is just trash

kids eat that shit up

>i tried playing and got recked
>play the games I like guys!!!!!
>come on guys im serious

Juan. You are living in an actual battle royale game down in oaxaca. so instead of playing games you should be doing something about it

Shitty flavor of the month trash. Women too retarded to see this, color me surprised.

You don't realize that fortnite has taken the best traits of a battle royale and put it together in a game.
I'm a hardcore arena shooter since quake. I spent a hell of a time playing quake 3 CPMA, xonotic, quake live and quake champions more recently. I find fortnite a pretty decent game. It has fast gameplay, good movement (with the building possibility, you can go from the ground to the roof in vice versa in a matter of seconds, instead of taking the stairs and find a camper in there killing you.), and the bullet registry is great. You can actually visualize the trajectory of your bullet so you know how to adjust to long distance predictions: it reminds me of quake because you basically have to predict every shot you make (especially for rocket launcher)

The problem is, a LOT of people play it and so there are a hell lot of bad players.
The worst thing they did is add cross-platform with smartphones ... you can literally run in circle around a dude without him hitting you even once

As for feminists complaining ... Hmm well remind me when did feminists ever stopped complaining about anything. They're just jealous a fucking vidiya can fulfill more joy to a guy than their holes

Except its not shit at all.

It teaches urban warfare, its teaching kids what ammo goes to what weapons, its teaching kids battle movements and shooting angles, to prioritize targets. All in the simplest form possible, no kike story line, no agenda
These games are prepping our youth for war. And i love it

T. Army veteran

>shadman

Attached: Le_Shad.jpg (601x728, 48K)

>can't compete with a shitty F2P
that's pretty much all there is to say

Attached: 1487070499577.jpg (780x520, 23K)

I'd rather spend my time flagellating myself with a leather strap than playing that steaming pile of boring, badly-designed dog shit. All MMO's fucking suck, user, sorry.
It's more fun modding Skyrim and not even playing it than trying to play ESO. I felt the same about Star Wars: TOR. Such a shame because they should be really fun games.

it's the kind of game where you rarely get killed by campers laying on the ground and hiding, campers on the roofs and stairs, and you actually don't have to own a fucking gtx 1080ti to barely get 100fps
It's fast and simple, you're very mobile (with their building system) and and it's pretty rit's pretty rewarding to people who have actual skill. And yes, it's free

Switch them over to arma, my grandmother bought me Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis when I was 9 because she thought all video games were the same.

Skyrim is shit. Oblivion is not

Attached: 0f6.gif (476x410, 2.09M)

That game is amazing btw

normies are weak to MMOs no different than TF2 or Overwatch or even LoL of DotA

*blocks your path*

Attached: Ayo hol up.jpg (375x500, 62K)

>shadaleeshadaloo

Attached: F1A56F7F-CC2E-453A-B64D-270FA67E3C29.jpg (350x464, 43K)

>FiveThirtyEight polls-only forcast
kek

Attached: 1522765811272.jpg (400x250, 24K)

>shadman

Attached: 1516354434155.jpg (512x512, 20K)

I will leave this there /pol...

Attached: Screenshot_20180406-165754.jpg (1077x1385, 188K)

Best game they ever fucking did.