Robots where would you (((hypothetically))) take a girl on a first date...

Robots where would you (((hypothetically))) take a girl on a first date? I hear the movie theater is shit bc you can't even talk but idk

Attached: 1521611456032.jpg (554x484, 47K)

I think a restaraunt that isnt too loud would br ok

I would take her on a picnic with food I made.

only acceptable place is her mouth to my dick

similar to what I did,
we went out for sushi, and then sat under a tree to read to each other.

>not realizing the movie then restaurant paradigm
You (((hypothetically))) need to off yourself

Honestly, for a first date not beeing able to talk can be a good thing.
You have no ideia how hard it is to find shit to talk about with someone you not only don't know well but you're also trying to impress.
If you watch a movie that's two hours of entertainment plus it gives you plenty to talk about.

would depend on the girl a lot

Sushi restaurant
Bitches fucking love sushi

First date is usually coffeshop or small bar for me.

you love sushi
roasties love whatever Chad suggests to put in their mouths
that's why they suck cock
women are stupid whores who can't appreciate rice for shit

If I don't know her, coffee/pub/bar.

If I've already met her and she's an acquaintance, a fun activity like a cooking or cocktail making class.

I like idea of movies cause it gives you something to talk about if you go out for a coffee after the movie

Sitting in silence for two hours with someone you don't know is a really shitty idea. I wouldn't take a girl to the cinema unless we'd already been intimate on some level and I knew that she wouldn't object to us holding hands or putting my arm round her.

Honestly, the first date isn't the biggest deal. Just show up with good hygiene and ask her questions about her life. Laugh at her anecdotes. Smile. As long as you're not a total creep, getting a second date is really easy. You can worry about romance, sexual attraction later.

For a long walk at some beautiful place, like a park or a lake. For some reason talking comes easier for me when I walk and I don't feel restrained at all.

I usually go for a drink at a bar or cafe or some shit like that

Originealore

Attached: 1529678324751.jpg (751x753, 152K)

Yeah, that's true, it's not a good idea.

I do the same as this guy;
Make it an interesting coffeehouse/bar if you can, but really all you want is to sit at a table drinking something and talking at each other's faces for an hour or two. I think coffeehouses are better because warm liquids make people warmer emotionally; people are suggestible.

It can be helpful to have a plan for some interesting shared activity to do afterward in case the date goes particularly well and you want to be together a little longer.

ice skating

>no need to constantly talk
>always creates friendly and laughing atmosphere
>excuse to hold her (especially if she sucks at ice skating)

I've had this idea for like 12 years now too bad I won't ever get a first date

Attached: 46.jpg (696x765, 93K)

the one and only time i went to a movie theater on a date, the girl i was with unzipped her shorts and had me finger her for two hours. i don't even remember what movie it was.

Coffee, Walk. Art Gallery. But I time it.
I time it to the point where there is just enough time to show her this "really cool place".

No. Its not my bedroom or a dark alley.

Its a little spot on the a hill 10 minute bus ride away.

"Oh wow a HILL user. thats fucking cool."

I kno, I kno.

But wait till you see that sundown.

Attached: kisspng-konata-izumi-desktop-wallpaper-lucky-star-fan-thug-life-5ab96778380fb9.692105311522100088229 (900x580, 161K)

To a shitty snowcone stand that sells barbecue, or hike out in the middle of nowhere.

I seriously hate women so Goddamn much. I can't wait for Sexbots to become mainstream so that I won't have to put up with roasties.

Attached: TaxiDriver.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

That sounds good. I love skating. however I too am an eternal khhv.

Attached: 1528079695788.png (843x487, 411K)

Usually you should go for a two phase date, especially on the first one. Take her to dinner and then somewhere for desert or drinks.

Waffle House. The sketchy one, not the good one. And we split the bill.
I like to keep expectations low.

I took my first to a local ice cream shop. It was nice, though a little informal

order is up to you but go for a walk with her and get something to eat with her. You could do some sort of other activity with her if you can find one you can do for free/cheap or if you really want to spend alot on her take her to a movie after eating(you could do it "spontaneously" if you think shes worth it after getting to know her over your meal)