British women are FUCKING DISGUSTING

British women are FUCKING DISGUSTING

>independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/majority-of-uk-women-dont-bath-or-shower-10065854.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook

>57% of British women do not bathe or shower daily
>33% of British women go as long as 3 days without bathing or taking a shower

Attached: article-0-0E4A827F00000578-237_634x854.jpg (634x854, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4347706/Middle-class-teenager-baby-Rotherham-sex-monster.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l-po3kpZ9po&
youtube.com/watch?v=btbCvEf1ffo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude that's fucking gross.

When you take into account the welsh, the scots, the mussies and the blacks this makes total sense.

>implying you need to shower every day
????????????????????????

I refuse to believe this statistic. Women are incredibly image conscious and in my experience they become overly concerned with hygiene because they get so anxious over the thought that somebody might think that they smell bad or have dirty hair.

Then of course there's the whole issue of obsessiveness over makeup and clothing, which is obvious to basically everyone. Would somebody that fussy about the way they look really neglect their personal hygiene?

Nigger.

GOD SAFE DA QUEEN

the british are such a disgusting and inferior people, i hate them

Showering everyday fucks your skin up and prematurely ages you.

Muslim rapists prefer their british onaholes unwashed it reminds them of the goat.

White people shower at least once a day. I bet the stench of those roastie flaps after 3 days becomes unbearable.

virgin detected, ever gone with a dirty bitch? Women need to wash daily

yeah they are image conscious: they put on a lot of makeup, but underneath they are disgusting apes that belong in a zoo.

My younger sister used to absolutely reek and I reckon it was because she didn't wash herself.

And the sky is blue

to be fair, twice a day is enough, you should at least wash your face daily though

is your sister white or a paki? Big difference odor wise

>I bet the stench of those roastie flaps after 3 days becomes unbearable.
it is unbearable after 1 day, especially if it's had sperm in it (which is likely). Smells like rotten fish no joke.

t. walking fungal incubator

% of British women do not bathe or shower daily
% of British women go as long as 3 days without bathing or taking a shower

Aren't these good numbers for Europeans? Europeans stink.

> 3 days

Pfft...fucking amateurs...

OP is either a. Faggot or b. shitskin

I shower 3 times a day with cold water.
If you shower less than 2 times a day, and If you need artificially hot water because you're such a precious snowflake, you're not white

>same slide threads everyday

Top 3 worst boards on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1512187102909.png (500x500, 19K)

move to USA
you can get laid easy w/ accent m8

Attached: 1519504303161.jpg (637x511, 106K)

you muslims and jews are trying to hard to make us hate our woman, go back to the dessert akmed.

This. I shower 3 times a week, MAYBE. It pays to have a job that doesn't maker you sweat your balls off.

I listened to Womens Hour on Radio 4 earlier today, they had a piece where women were encouraging each other not to wash their hair more than once a week, apparently it's some sort of movement, thots post selfies of their matted hair on Instagram.

>showering with cold fucking water
>3 fucking times a day
The non-white here is you.

>I shower 3 times a day with cold water.
You live in the fucking jungle though, it isn't hot here, most of the time it's fucking freezing

I wash my hair twice a week, because shampoo and conditioner can be overdone. But I wash my body every damn day, Your dick, ass, armpits, face, hands, and feet need it. They get fucking filthy.

The rest, yeah you have a point- so if you really want you can just take a whore bath, you know, if you're a degenerate.

And they call us dirty

Read this article. It's hard to have sympathy for trash like her.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4347706/Middle-class-teenager-baby-Rotherham-sex-monster.html

>fAg

Gentleman's wash, we call it, wash your cock and balls in the sink before an evening out, or even in the pub toilet if you unexpectedly get lucky

They also are extremely bad as speaking the English language compared to American roasties

that fucking url

Showering too often gets rid off essential oils and bacteria. Also I have really bad eczema so that's my excuse for having a bath every other day.

Attached: 1520957240304.png (500x595, 115K)

youtube.com/watch?v=l-po3kpZ9po&

>he doesn't want a scouse qt

Attached: wtf1.gif (480x270, 83K)

>wash your cock and balls in the pub toilet
I'm sure these warlocks wont mind your sweaty sack

Attached: slagitup.jpg (900x738, 142K)

Just don't use a soap that's too acidic
Or those dreadful alcohol based hand washing things

If you wouldn’t smash that, youre either a fag or a larping 12 year old

>or even in the pub toilet if you unexpectedly get lucky
or in her pint at a pinch

My British gentlemen, allow me this opportunity to ask you a question.
Is there still a great divide, cultural or behavioural, between the lower, middle and upper class in your country?

yes life is only about smashing and degeneracy, kys mutt

I get eczema all over when being near water. I have to use cream on my ears after a bath otherwise it gets infected and turns into this horrible sticky stuff that sticks to my hair. Doesn't help that I also have mysophobia and feel the need to wash my hands constantly.

I'd smash that only because I am desperate, and would have to get very drunk first.

>Is there still a great divide, cultural or behavioural, between the lower, middle and upper class in your country?

yeah, the lower class are retards.

the poorer end of the middle class are smart and wise

the upper class are a pedo cult.

Attached: 1505070262834.jpg (411x412, 65K)

If i wasnt a neet and had a reason to shower everyday I might. But otherwise nah too lazy.

Attached: bweakfast.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

i dont blame the aristocracy for wanting to wipe out subhuman chavs like you

Yes, although less and less so, even the respectable classes are descending into loutish behaviour more every year. Theodore Dalrymple's book "Life at the Bottom" is a good introduction to the English underclass and their ways for foreigners.

Imagine what their panties smell like after 3 days no showering

Attached: 1518389701533.jpg (645x773, 48K)

Imagine the smell.

The former colonist of the world everyone...
> WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Yeah women do. Their pussies start reeking quite quickly.

this
I shower once a week at max.

This is like divorce and fat people statistics in the US. Most white people don't get divorced, something like 75+% of marriages last for us. Most of us aren't obese.

Then you add the goblin (Mexican), orc (nigger), and ogre (fat creatura) races, and suddenly America is so fat and has a high divorce rate and a whole lot of other nasty shit. Thanks for dropping bombs on your ethnic brethren, gramps!

White females are degenerate garbage. Let the muslims deal with them.

Attached: 1522092685980.jpg (600x837, 59K)

Attached: ausawe.jpg (500x667, 105K)

>he doesn't has a 7 inch deep layer of cocoa butter on him all the time

Yup.
Lower class people are honestly disgusting animals.

Yep.

Lower class are usually either absolutely retarded or some of the best and most based people you can meet.

Middle class can be alright, a lot are very snobbish though

Upper class are a bunch of wankers.

In southern England, you can tell what class someone's from just by their accent. And depending on the situation, most people will switch between upper and lower class accents.

I'm basically a cockney when I'm drinking with mates, but when I'm giving a talk in front of people on something pretty serious I go into full on RP

I definitely would, but I would avoid kissing and shit like that and I definitely wouldn't go down on her.

Slags are vile and hot at the same time.

Attached: B1D682BC-0115-443C-8448-DC5605B1D2C9.jpg (650x366, 56K)

think of it this way: most people's problem isn't that they're genetically hideous, it's that they're overweight/have bad skin/chronically tired due to poor diet and lack of exercise. makeup and clothes offer a "quick fix," but I say that in quotes because no amount of ornamentation will fix the underlying problems, and you'll probably still look like shit anyways, like a pig in drag.

You're degenerate if you're not dating a high IQ hapa.

>t. middle class wankstains

DUDE I SHOWER TWICE A DAY HONEST DUDE

Sometimes i go 3-4 weeks without showering, i love smell like shit wherever i go because people look at me in disgust, love it.

I shower Monday through Friday and shower if I’m going out someplace that isn’t Walmart on weekends.

My wife showers twice a day Monday through Friday.

We both use Korean beauty products on our faces and necks after getting out of the shower to keep our skin looking younger. We don’t use American (jewish) products on our skin.

Attached: D2E19149-EEE0-4C54-AAC3-A36DED354CF4.png (540x793, 468K)

Sophie and Maisie as depicted by the interns

>opted to freshen up with wipes
What a shoah.

Attached: Van Goy circa 1666.jpg (427x500, 76K)

Just nuke yourselves already.

Attached: Texas PeaPea.jpg (243x208, 8K)

>all these males saying they don't shower every day like it has any bearing on whether a WOMAN should shower every day or not

God damn there are more virgins on Jow Forums than previously thought

Attached: 1439023943571.jpg (1400x1050, 141K)

how to transform these pigs into this?

Attached: Kujou.Karen.(Kiniro.Mosaic).full.1562223.jpg (1280x720, 608K)

>?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook
KYS

I'd look at you in disgust even if you took a shower every day.
fucking leaf.

Muslim sperm at that

Somehow relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=btbCvEf1ffo

blonde roastie on the left is hot

Reminder that you'd probably get the same results if you replicated the study in America. This survey includes everyone from the young qts who shower everyday to the fat SJWs, to the disabled and elderly who cannot wash everyday, to the outright middle aged fat white trash that go out in their PJs

Can't see too far over that wall, pinata.

yeah have fun sitting in an office with abunch of other plump soygoy faggots like yourself.

schizophrenia or drugs?

Once in the morning, once before bed
You people are fucking animals

>the there's THIS guy
You may not realise it but people can SMELL YOUR SHIT from a mile away, sweat or no sweat.

Then if you leave it long enough your disgusting odours actually CLING to your body so that everyone knows you're THAT GUY with the fucking stench.

That's just your abo genes dude, plus you live in the hot sun.

80% genes / 20% enviro
Is what it is

Washing your hair with more than water every single day is bad for it.

>blame it on the sun
Nah its stale sweat. You know they're a dirty dog and didn't shower when the new sweat is mixing in with the crusty old shit.

There are no classes in brasil because everyone is poor.

Some international data

Attached: b783e237d.png (554x501, 34K)

lol, have you seen our defence budget? we can't even afford a single aircraft carrier

this

...we have 2...

Mastering RP and Command Voice is like having a superpower. Bonus points for what I call Hugh Granting.
RP people will believe and trust you even if you're lying.
Command voice people will do almost anything reasonable you ask as long as you don't shout.
Hugh granting- If someone is angry it defuses almost any situation and people [especially foreigners] become eager to help you out.

I could have sworn we only shared one with the frenchies. Perhaps I am mistaken

you'd have to be a complete idiot to think that putting sodium/potassium hydroxide on your face every day doesn't give you dry, prematurely aged skin.

you'd have to be fucking gay not to find the 2-day scent of an attractive girl arousing.