Reminder that only normalfags abuse drugs and real robots don't even know how to get them

Reminder that only normalfags abuse drugs and real robots don't even know how to get them

Attached: wow.jpg (1200x900, 224K)

and it's beautiful
ori

Drugs are legal now Grandpa

op is a close minded retard
robots abuse drugs to feel something or to be able to socialize for once
aside even if you don't know a dealer, if you have never heard of the darkweb then you, sir, are not the real robot here redditfag.

relate to this

also don't even have the courage to try drugs because im afraid il get addicted and my autism will not let me acquire drugs again.

I live in the Netherlands, even the spergiest sperg can get weed here.

Are we talking about this from discord?

i've been all alone my whole life and i've done all sorts of drugs, i'm a drunk in the end, fuck you idiots. it's not hard to find drugs and dealers aren't friends.

t. failed normie thinking he knows robots

True robot right here

Shit I'm exposed!

>having money for drugs
faggot

I'm in washington so I buy edible marijuana and get very high

you probably have money for vidya or food to feed your morbid obesity so I wouldn't talk shit faggot

What is legal weed and dispensaries faggot? Its literally as easy as walking into a convenience store and theres a ton of them in my city. Reminder that being retarded as OP doesnt make you a robot

this
OP only pretends to be a robot by the looks of it

i don't trust robots that don't smoke, you young digital bots are all crazy.

What if the robot is in a legal state or has a """"medical"""" card?

I don't get this mentality. You can mine for crypto on nearly any modern computer, then trade it for drugs on dnm. This really isn't hard to figure out and requires zero human interaction.

>dumb boomers STILL dont know about the darknet

Reminder that if you have an internet connection and a mailing address you can get drugs and if you can't figure out how its because you're
m e n t a l l y
r e t a r d e d

I got medical weed for my adhd and I'm a shut in with no friends

only normalfags are straightedge

Just order some on the darkweb. Don't act like robot nerds don't understand how they can do this.

real robots know how to use the darknet to aquire their shit. pussy

Dummy, you can order weed online! No social interaction required

You have to be fucking retarded to not be able to get drugs in 2018.

In Canada you don't even need to get on the dark web to buy weed. It's illegal to do but cops and the postal service don't give a shit.

Mental illness is highly correlated with drug abuse, smoking etc. If you are sane you can't be a robot therefore if you are a robot you'll probably do some sort of drug.

After years of drug and alcohol problems I'm sober now.

I don't need it anymore because I've grown content with my place in life and wherever my life may take me.

Just because you're too much of a pussy to get drugs doesn't mean that it's a normie thing. If anything only normies are straight edge.

that's how I do it, since I don't have any human interaction in real life besides my parents, OP is just being a faggot.
But hardcore drugs are only for people who want to commit sudoku, everyone else who takes those is retarded.

>real robots don't even know how to get them
Are real robots too retarded to use silkroad?

that is some shit looking weed

Real robots are so retarded they dont know how to use the darknet?

you'd have to be a retard to not know how to get drugs. you don't even have to know anyone or talk to anyone in real life. you can just order it from the dark net. either you will get it through the post or you meet some guy in a parking lot. it's that simple.

Deepweb you moron

even buying drugs over the internet shows that you are a risk-taking normie who should GET OFF this board immediately

real robots are completely risk averse and are /comfy/ without drugs

>reminder that only normalfags abuse drugs
>reminder that only robotfags abuse chidlren

So einfach ist das...

>having money for drugs
>not being afraid of everything around you to start drugs
>having enough social skills to know people to buy drugs
>leaving your house and being able to communicate to the drug dealer to buy said drugs

Attached: Nk7WJhQ.jpg (270x320, 17K)

this
too much if a pussy to kill myself, so I mix xanax and alcohol a lot, along with cocaine and alcohol. I always hope that I will never wake up, or at least find some courage to shoot myself, but it never works.

>being a robot
>not taking the risk to overdose drugs and mix them to commit suicide

Choose wisely.

>having money for drugs
I am a bit of a cunt, but I tell my parents that I am going to hang out with so called friends and they might give me $20-30 every week or so
>not being afraid of everything around you to start drugs
Too much weed or stronger drugs like acid or shrooms I only take at night, so I have a much better chance of not getting caught. Dont really take that stuff anymore though, mostly pills that numb me out and fuck up my kidneys. That and alcohol, but usually stuff that has no smell
>having enough social skills to know people to buy drugs
I got lucky, my main dealer was a friend of mine from high school, a different dealer that I use randomly added me on Snapchat.
>>inb4 normie
I only use it to buy drugs
>leaving your house and being able to communicate to the drug dealer to buy said drug
Again, built up enough of a relationship with them for it to not be too hard. Barely even leave the house to buy drugs now though, it really can be a hastle

>the only deadly mix that exists involves party drugs
>I'm depressed guys! I'm totes not an attention whoring degenerate I swear!
kys for real retard

>he thinks I have ever been to a party
Considering the fact that it is one of the more likely ways to die, and it is really easy to black out, makes it all the more worthwhile
I dont have access to heroin or fentanyl or anything crazy so unless you want me to snuff glue or computer duster you are sol
Not like you can overdose on weed or tramadol

>normalfags in damage control
All you druggie degenerates are bullying the actual robots who don't do drugs by calling them retarded, thus proving OP's point

true robots only do otc

>dxm
>phenibut
>alchohol
>nicotine gum

but they all suck and mess with your mood. just stay home and dont do drugs

Attached: 1516619941596.jpg (1800x1800, 549K)

All drugs become boring when you come to the realisation that they will never be more than a temporary fix for your problems. Sure they are fun when youre doing them but you have to sober up and face reality at some point unless you want to become an addict which ultimately causes far more problems than it solves.

People use darknet still? That's a straight up honeypot

Spoken like someone who has never used darknet markets in their life.

Proof that real robots need drugs

The government isnt going to put the resources into setting up an operation all to catch one robot buying personal amounts.