Let’s be honest

How many of us on here are overweight and obese? Me I’ve become very fit recently and it feels great. The master race should look the best. This is why niggers are taking our women.

Attached: D5362E55-FB79-457C-AECD-79D78129C6DE.jpg (366x600, 31K)

5'10 330

I'm fit too, but was very skinny some months ago

Fat people are subhumans

You are a nigger jungle tree climber.

6'1 190 lbs. Master's degree hasn't been too kind to my weight. Just about done so I can get back too losing weight

almost half of Brazilians are white.

feels good.

Attached: cbtBF.jpg (653x779, 57K)

No they are not white, most whites left Brazil the ones left are mixed with the jungle tree climbers.

me 6'1 and 240 pounds
>any advice to lose weight, focusing on diet and exercise at home?
>I have a weight bench, I used to run a bit but am out out of practice and I don't want to wreck my joints

Why did you hide your dick too

Keto diet.

>OP

Attached: pat-on-back.png (263x218, 35K)

i'm a bit underweight. to be honest i hate the fact that obesity is so glorified, it's an illness just like any other and takes more lives than even smoking.
i'm a diehard capitalist piggie but i guess it's because you can sell much more to obese man than to a healthy man (more food, charge more for big clothes, these mobility scooters, insane healthcare bills etc)

Strictly consume 1500 calories per day or less.

You do not need to do anything else. you can sit on your arse all day if you want.

I'm overweight.
Have been since college.
The worst part is that my job is mostly physical labor, my diet is mostly vegetarian, but I have a drinking problem.
I'm 220 lbs but would drop 30 lbs in a month if I stopped drinking.
But I'm not seeing that happen any time soon.

I feel insulted whenever i see a fat person.
There are days where i literally do not have enough money for food and i just have to not eat anything that day.
And you're just stuffing food down your throat getting fatter and fatter. It's disgusting.

Your problem is the vegetarian diet. Go high fat low carbs

This. At the end of the day, it is a physical certainty that you will lose weight if you cut your calorie intake.

What is the calories are all just twinkies?

Cut your hair. You look like a mongol Turk.

>There are days where i literally do not have enough money for food
Wow, things are that bad over there?

>5'10" king of manlets
>november 2017 - 210lbs
>stop drinking alcohol
>began eating once a day, 1000-1500 calorie meals
>started a new job being active for 8 hours a day 5 days a week
>april 2018 - 166lbs
it's that easy

Awesome respect my friend. What breed of white are you and what’s your age.

I don't know if its just the lighting but get some sun. You get more than vitamin d from the sun

im actually underweight, mild annorexic i think

Attached: Sam-Harris-008.jpg (300x180, 9K)

6'2 @ 245. Starting doing Mui Tai and eating under my daily caloric burn rate.

Hahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Anorexia Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Put More On Your Plate Like Nigga Stuff Your Face Haha

how did you lost the weight and got fit OP?

165cm at 60kg

im cute too. only downside is im mentally ill

Unfortunately I am. I work construction and live in a motel most often so my drinking has always been higher than it should be, but after my dad passed away it really got out of control. Working on slimming down now.

I’m a skinny fag - 138 lbs. I may appear innocuous, but watch as I kick you in the balls when threatened.

Jow Forums and Jow Forums are natural brethren, strength in ideology as well as physical strength

Take the glorious pill, Jow Forums brothers

Attached: 7d6.jpg (640x502, 43K)

Being muscular and skinny was the body type of our ancestors in Europe/Caucasia the modern diet has ruined our imagine, boosted our estrogen made men feminine. The superior Caucasian man was not made to be fat and overweight, we were created to fight for our families hunt for food and provide. Sadly most of the West is cucked

Attached: D2AD5919-86F0-4906-BA56-FE1A0C8FBFBE.png (550x800, 676K)

5 foot 3, 160 pounds

I was up to 200 pounds in early 2016 after gradually gaining weight over two or so years. I could do with the chub for some time, but then I ate primarily nothing but McDonalds for 2 weeks straight and it turns out that documentary Supersize Me did not lie, I got fucking bloated to the point that most of my clothes did not fit anymore, I could feel extreme muffin-tops and my man-tits folding in over the fabric of my t-shirts
I also wanted to wear nothing more that jogging-pants and knew that was the tell-tale sign of having crossed from "over-weignt" to "fucking fat".

My cousin was getting married that summer and I had a 3-month internship at an arborist firm and made a vow to lose all the fat in time for the wedding.
...and I pulled through, lost 40 pounds in 3 months of pretty intense physical labor shoveling, carrying, sweeping, rakeing, etc.
Having the discipline to not eat food was extremely rewarding: You go shopping, that Ice-cream snack looks pretty enticing...but it's something like 300 calories, Imagine how much of your day will be spent tomorrow getting rid of those vs. not eating it and progressing with losing 300 calories you still have stored in your body now?
Next day arrives, don't feel any remorse for not having eaten that ice-cream, but one of the folds of fat certainly feels smaller than it did just the day before.

I went on the Keto diet, basically your body starts using ketons for energy and fat for fuel, rather than running on carbs and sugar. So your body becomes a fat burning machine. On top off that I started working out more, cut sugar out of my diet completely, any other processed foods. You wouldn’t imagine the amount of energy that comes from just the change in diet. I would recommend this to the Caucasian’s due to our history with food.