Robot Country Rankings

Which country do you guys think has the most robots?
Which country do yu guys think has the least robots?
Why do you think the things you think?!?!?

Most: USA, Finland
Least: Greece, Germany

Attached: vkFKabZ.jpg (750x920, 93K)

Finland.
Everyone is socially retarded there.

Attached: Dr.Gondola.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I think China would have the most in terms of having robot male virgins with no female experience.

I'm mostly looking at this from a western internet POV but sure, Japan and China are probz high with African countries having the least robots

Thanks i think this place is made for robots everyone here is so god damn depressed

Attached: 1532500995929.jpg (728x546, 165K)

Can a Finn marry me? We can share the neetbucks and I'll clean around the house.

I don't belong here

>tfw german and one of the few robots in a sea of normalfags

While it doesn't have many robots I think Australia is an awful place for robots. Everyone is a normalfaggot either through sports and the beach or through drugs/alcohol. People here can see a person and instantly know they are a recluse. How you ask? Robots are the ones without a tan.

Attached: 1527406745117.png (2220x1512, 1.58M)

I'm not a finn, but I'm sure one will marry you.

>ignoring 1.2 billion pajeets

the absolute state. Pajeets are even more doomed than you robots

>tfw Greek and I feel the same way
All the "internet" peeps here just play League Of Legends and quote Instagram memes :(

1. Japan
2. Suomi perkele
3. UK
4. Netherlands (proporionate to pop.)

Australia is full of bogans and robots.
australia has nicest bots

Attached: 2cjkFMP.jpg (1200x894, 98K)

India, Japan and China without a doubt possess the highest number of robots. China alone has a surplus of 40-80 million males(can't remember the precise estimate) due to the one-child policy and their practice of mass female infanticide.

By number or by proportion?
If it's by number, than it's either India or China. Easily.
If it's by proportion than it goes to Finland without a doubt, with the other Scandinavian countries pretty much tied with Japan and South Korea.
Least would probably be Italy and Mexico. Greece is a debt ridden shithole, and Germany funds the fucking video game simulation genre. Not fun simulations either: shit like tractor simulator or euro truck simulator. They're a bunch of ridiculously socially awkward workaholics.

>most robots
Japan
Korea
USA
Northern Europe
Germany
>least robots?
Southern Europe
Eastern Europe
Latin America

Take in account that it's worse to be a robot in a country with lesser number of robots

Yeah I think playing by numbers is unfair, I meant proportion.
Yeah, Finland and other Scandies are obvious but I'm not sure they are Japan level. Not sure how the South Korea situation is, I thought they were more normal than Japan.

Greece has a huge lack of robots even though a shit ton of people are unemployed, the culture isn't there. Germans I guess are not "associative" enough to get into the robot mindset

So poorer countries have less robots.
How come?

Because fucking is a way of enjoying yourself that (in the short term) doesn't cost money.

It's strange how most robot filled countries in europe are also the most westernized. What is it about modernity that breeds loners like you?
For reference, i live in serbia and here even weirdos like me find socials groups to hang out with couple of times a week.

no hardships in their upbringing
all of them are raised to be spoiled lil brats

I think he meant ratio

I wouldn't say the average Serb or Greek had any trouble in his upbringing
I think northern cultures are in general more anti-social and urbanised society is a lonely one, other coutnries got urbanised later on so the "community" aspect still kind of exists as a leftover

Are you a woman?

Finn here. I have a jap gf but she wants to live in Japan and me in Finland, so not sure it'll last anyway

they have more neanderthal blood

I'm a dude :(
We don't have to fuck each other, just get me in the country!

if you are from thirdie, you are not a robot
just saying

Finland and the Baltics for sure take the gold in that, I'd imagine various Asian countries like Japan aren't too far behind as well. The US is really dependent on what region, like east vs west coast or the Midwest and the Mid Atlantic/Northeast.

t.germanfag
It depends on where you are looking for the robots
I'm currently attending a trade school with a focus on IT and the autism levels are off the scale

Nah. If I'm gonna marry someone it'll be a woman and love first

>tfw no need robots in Lithuania because it's next to impossible unless youre from middle/upper class
It's lonely. Everyone studies, works two jobs. Western countries feel like they have it super easy.

Attached: 1523889074271.png (1440x2560, 942K)

M-me too! I mexican we are hard working people, I can find a job n start paying rent on day one!

Meant to say neet zzzz
Then again, I earn money online from a hobby, so can't call myself a pure neet either.

Yep Australia is normie central

Which US regions are more/least robotic?

Bumping for my fren.
who is dirty greek

Attached: __chomusuke_and_megumin_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_haribote_tarao__de6b6d84fadef (1035x810, 844K)

Most Robotic: The Midwest, Northeast/New England Area
Least Robotic: American Southwest, American South and the Pacific Northwest.

finland has neets?

Attached: 1453014549806.jpg (360x296, 33K)

All robots will meet the rope one day.
bumpkkin

Attached: Theres+always+a+solution+to+your+problems+_a3a235c3adcae3c176707e0a8c7c0845.jpg (1000x1502, 259K)

#fuck greece
# neets have aids

Quick caveat: There is a racial component to my answer, so make of it what you will.

If you are greek robot or fembot, add this man.
he is really cool :)

I'm from the deep south and I'm a robot. But I am very good at faking it so no one knows the real me. But yea I think its kinda rare around here.

Greek traps and tranny add me Bellicimo#2348

Attached: mayuri.jpg (180x280, 8K)

If you got a sister or someone who would like to try dating a Finn and it works out you can leech on her hehe

hey origano

Attached: 1505389967345.jpg (720x887, 382K)

Sure as fuck won't be the west coast I can tell you that much, places like that and the south are normalfag central. Had it not been for some states liking guns more than others I would have never visited them, too many Californians and other morons, not that they aren't everywhere else. Down there they're also really talkative, you know the whole meme about Americans being all smiley and shit? Those places are where the meme lives and breathes. Northeast definitely has the most robots alongside the Midwest, but that's not to say they're that common.

>Lithuanian neets
Kys leech. Slykstus padarai jus

This is the same dude GTFO

Attached: guy-with-drink-laughing.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Mskes s

At least 40% of all Finnish anons are NEETs. This is even more prevalent on the Finnish image board Ylilauta. This is the by-product of social welfare programs, social pressure and failure to meet expectations and a lacl of social skills, and/or autistic or asperger tendencies.

Attached: upi paijaus.jpg (1440x1920, 202K)

Yeah. I kinda have a close circle of friends from back in primary school and we hang out every now and again to go camping or just just hang out. I dunno about city kids (if your from the city everyone thinks your a fucking retard btw) but living in country is pretty basic.

Canada must have the least. Despite its total population and its representation on Jow Forums as a whole, there are virtually no roots from canada at all, and those that are from canada are all over the place instead of located in a specific region.

Pajeets get arranged marriages, so there are no robot pajeets.

Sorry dude.
Damn, your shame must be painful.

Attached: file.png (615x310, 75K)

Least is UK. Almost everyone has fucked here. You have to be truly repulsive or give off extremely weird vibes to not get sex.
t. non-sex haver (28)

>be baltic
>tfw can't even be a neet
end this misery. US and western anons shouldn't even be allowed to be robots. they all live like kings. their poorest is our middle class.

True. originali

Most is Finland
Least is Australia

Voting Netherlands for being the most robot country (in europe at least), while at the same time being the most normie degenerate one.

Jei magistra gaves darbo nerasiu tai tikrai nusizudysiu.

Priklauso kokia specialybe. Bet virve jau gali pirkti, jeigu nepavyko gauti darbo pasiulymo studijuojant. Reikia studiju metu jau isdirbti kelis metus. That's the joke.

>be me
>be canadian/irish
>live in american deep south
>hate it here, want to move to canada/ireland where i belong
>at least i'm not a NEET

you're right about canadians, user

Attached: canada.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

Pajeet robot life is the absolute worst. It's either be the .001% chad who doesn't look pajeet or just rape for losing virginity

>emigravau i Australija baiges 12 klasiu
>gaunu 75000$ per metus mosikuodamasis kastuvu ir valydamas tulikus statybose
>esu bisky keistuolis autistas bet kadangi visada atlieku savo darbus nepriekaistingai, bosai mane laiko darbe
E M I G R U O K I T

Attached: IMG_2889.png (384x384, 23K)

Per karsta Australijoje, but good job.

Attached: 1416809611352.jpg (228x221, 7K)

at least your rent is 1/4 what it is in Canadaland

>Which country do you guys think has the most robots?
Japan.
>Which country do yu guys think has the least robots?
Africa or Arab countries.
>Why do you think the things you think?!?!?
Figure out on your own.

You blithering idiot. Every arranged man pajeet becomes a fresco 2 days after his marriage and max toal no of times he gets sex from his wife =2wice the amount of babies they produce

Accurate reply

Attached: 1529733625807.jpg (392x500, 33K)

you're right user at least rent is ok if you can withstand the HEAT OF THE SOUTH

(if your japanese) the japs dont tolerate non japs shoring up their country

Attached: B277BB52-3B59-43EE-8840-2B8635F6C04F.jpg (512x1024, 81K)