Gf texts with male models and uses tinder

>gf texts with male models and uses tinder
>gets jealous if I like her friends insta post where SHE is that pic too

wtf is wrong with women? she is asian btw I thought they were better than white roasties...

Attached: 1532120251401.jpg (793x865, 121K)

>dating a girl that uses tinder

What the fuck are you doing

to be fair she asked if it's okay before using it, I said I dont care
big mistake huh?

>Not actively making your gf insecure

I was wolf whistling at dancing acrobats qts dressed as skimpy lions and tigers at the circus last night while she sat beside me. She slapped me for doing so and I knew she would but I did it anyway.

Attached: 1527664158227.jpg (1021x964, 94K)

>I said I don't care

ultra cuck

Bro if your gf hard tinder. She isn't your gf

Why would you allow your woman to use Tinder. That's like asking to be cheated on.

she said its only for making friends

Attached: 1517389638483.jpg (778x674, 101K)

>talking about dating with people on r9k
>why?

Why don't you talk to her about it and not us.

Serves you right for trusting a woman that uses dating apps. Now get the fuck off this board faggot

How much of a beta are you why the fuck do you let her use tinder?

because she's a cheater by heart and can't wrap her head around the thought that you might not be.
so she gets crazy jealous because the privilegde to get railed by random guys is hers and hers alone and totally your fault.

dump her. dump her hard.

1 Question: What the fuck do you think tinder is used for? making friends?

I dont really know what your situation is right now with her, but i would assume she is either cheating on you, or finding a new parther to leave your ass behind with.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING RETARD

>He thinks she is using tinder to find "friends"

Attached: 868AFAF0-DE97-48C6-AC7C-68CAAB43AB91.jpg (250x250, 24K)

oh god looks like I fucked up really hard...
but she says she loves me and that Im the perfect man for her, she even talked about marriage

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Attached: 123567907.png (509x619, 8K)

Stop trolling moron

Haha

Now I know you're fucking with us

Lol talk about tinder and tell her to stop being a little slut, tinder is used for dating, even if you use it for making friends, people who she will match with will all be looking for a hookup. Go see her tinder profile.

>but she says she loves me and that Im the perfect man for her, she even talked about marriage
I know this might be fucked up for you, even though im a KHV myself, but there are honestly a lot of people who think like that and still cheat, because they see it as if there is nothing wrong. Just because she says she wants to marry and loves you that she might not think cheating is fine.
For real dude, your gf having a tinder is a major red flag.

Im not trolling this is really happening
I dont want to dump her because I will never be able to find a gf

Get tinder yourself for "making friends" and see how she reacts

Pretending that you aren't. Nobody uses tinder for friends, nobody is that naive.

Worst case scenario she's cheating.
Most likely scenario is she's shopping.
Best case scenario she's looking for backups.

If you really don't want to break up tell her youre not comfortable with her using tinder.

But she is going to cheat in you

Make profile
See if she tries to fuck it
Actually you're a cuck who is scared to leave so it doesn't matter what proof you get

Ok make catfish profile and find her and see where it goes from there

Yeah dude he is right and you are a high level of fucking stupid.

I know the feel though, I got fucked around by girls when I was younger because I was a pussy and thought that I wouldn't get any better if she left me. The thing is you are already not even a man to her, you've already been put into the friend and emotional support bin, it only gets worse from here as she gradually loses respect for you and views you with an increasing level of contempt. She is almost definitely cheating already and if not then she will cheat when the right opportunity comes up.

Leave her now, this is not a joke. Don't talk to her or ask her to stop because she will just do the same shit secretly. She will NEVER respect you if she does this now, there is no turning back from this you just have to leave her.

I know you won't do it, but remember these words as everything goes to shit. You have to learn these lessons for yourself unfortunately.