Americans

>Americans

Attached: amerimats.jpg (570x379, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.es/20161110/spain-could-be-about-to-ban-memes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love Americans. They are so entertaining. Their country is basically just a experiment for everyone else amusement.

story behind this photo?

They are making a human wall to defend themselves from the mexicans.

Attached: j42Dxwn3XE-4.png (300x250, 70K)

lol

blow it out your ass

Attached: balls of steel.jpg (480x360, 17K)

It's that how American kids take cover during shootings? Are those mats bulletproof?

apparently they are bullet proof blankets. i dont know how that is even supposed to work but allegedly they are

Yep. Would be kinda bad if the school shooter simply lifted the mat before shooting the student but I bet the Americans didn't think that far.

then you'd have to get close. which most school shooters tend to avoid

That tactic isn't really effective considering how many people are killed in school shooting

If you're cowering under the blanket you can't exactly be ready for someone getting close so it doesn't matter. Also the side is fucking exposed.

Why do they make them bright orange?
Is it so they are easier to spot?

well the whole idea of a bullet proof blanket is kind of fucking retarded anyway so i'll give that to you.

>Mexicans

Attached: 1521105480320.jpg (640x705, 42K)

>Americans wasting tax money in useless shit and not building a panic room

Wait what, I was just kidding. I didn't really think they'd make that. Goddamit Americans, will you ever stop embarrassing yourselves

Attached: 1518723886268.gif (154x154, 1.03M)

thelocal.es/20161110/spain-could-be-about-to-ban-memes
if i spent all my time saving and posting embarassing things Spain has done i too would have no life

DUKI NUKI

Attached: 1504559257923s.jpg (125x89, 2K)

DUKI NUKI SHOOTING CLUB?

That never happened though. Anyway I wish they would ban Spanish memes since they're absolute cancer

do these actually protect you from gunshots?

In my dreams, I am shooting you in the face

Attached: 1518058024312.jpg (453x500, 54K)

No idea. Never seen anything like it in my life.