What do I do if my neighbor is a welfare retard...

what do I do if my neighbor is a welfare retard? hes trying to fix his entire house my himself with zero help or anything

he fixes like 2% of it at a time taking for fucking ever and its 930 am on a Saturday and hes just running a fuck ton of power tools right outside my window. can I call the cops on him or do I have to go over there and beat the fuck out of him myself?

Attached: 1442177743317.png (601x601, 406K)

I'd be at least a bit curious as to what improvements he's making. I'm pretty handy around the house, so I may even lend a hand.

Go over there and beat him up yourself. It's not like the cops will do anything but tell him about a noise complaint that he can easily ignore.

yea im beating the fuck out of him

In most places, you're allowed to start working with loud tools at 9am.

He's handy and you're a manchild. He'll kick your ass.

>Dumb basedeboye seething that someone is being more manly than him
Mind your own business lmao

I know I dont want to be an ass hole but its just early as fuck and I have a sleeping disorder. I know people need to work at times where its not hot as fuck out but it just sucks. I know here it cools off from like 4-9:30 pm and I figured that would still be a good window of time or something

when* not where

here he started at 7 am this saturday like most mornings. his pitbull has been running around the garden barking all night. see, theres always worse neighbors.

Attached: 54235235325.png (1280x709, 431K)

9:30 isnt really that early, and if you have a sleeping disorder, it's your job to take care of that. The world won't bend around you to do it. If you really have to, just ask him if he can do it later in the day and explain why. Don't do something stupid and autistic that'll put you in the wrong

damn that shit does suck this niggas been at this shit for 2-3 years though its just getting annoying. I also have neighbors with annoying dogs like 4 of them and they're all in the houses right next to mine

I used to wake up every single day at 6 am to ass hole dogs barking I used to try throwing poison over there and shit to kill them. I got an air filter that somehow manages to be loud enough to fend off 4 ass hole dogs barking before the sun is even up but nothing works against this prick.

I put earplugs in and it was working but then the ass hole switched to a hammer as soon as I did now thats all I can hear.

Have you tried telling him to stop?

I have actual aspergers

Then there is nothing you can do.

>hes trying to fix his entire house my himself with zero help or anything
help him

no. you pay a crew to fix your house. thats what you do. you don't stand out there yourself fixing an entire house one board at a time.

Why should mans need to conform to that thing? Let mans fix his own shit.

Shut the fuck up faggot, you probably have no idea how much work he's actually doing. Stop being a whiny faggot

I dont care. I haven't had a full nights sleep in years and its inconvienancing ME

So he's been working on this for YEARS and you haven't complained about it?
Holy shit what a cuck