Need help ASAP

Soo guys...I dont have a girlfriend actually never mind that.I dont have friends. I dont have morals. And i hate my parents. I trained in Thai Boxing for 3 years and i just turned 18. Im 190cm tall and 90 kg.I have a diploma and a mechatronic's degree.
>Should i just call it quits and join the millitary?
I speak a bit of german and i speak english fluently.I easily learn laungages and im always coolheaded even in the most stressfull situations.
>I really need help with this decision guys.Im from Hungary btw

Attached: 1490834582522.jpg (645x900, 59K)

If you have no other well paid jobs to do, sure, go for it

do it if you can. I tried it in the US but failed the assesment test, it was really hard, not sure how it is like over there in asia though...

Thanks for the answer.What did you fail on?(Hungary is in middle europe btw)

Well i could go with my mechatronics degree.But i dont want to live like that.The wageslave life.At least in the army i could die easily

>I easily learn languages
>only knows one language
Good one

>Hungary
>over there in asia

Attached: snb.png (600x900, 178K)

I could speak german fluently in about 2 weeks.I speak hungarian if there ever would need a translationing help and i speak english fluently basically i could translate a lot of shit in the eu
>English to hungarian
>Hungarian to english
>Hungarian to german
>German to Hungarian
>English to german
>German to english

I started learning polish and russian too.I find it pretty easy but im only on a conversationing level.

There some basic knowledge questions and some maths and language skills required. i scored an "far below average" score (actual quote) so I couldnt be registered for further assesment

>Dem trips

>I dont have morals
Yeah if you have no moral compass you will get fucked in the army. Try contractor work instead.

I meant i wouldnt mind killing anybody by order.

the basic knowledge mainly resolved around technical/ science stuff, such as "what is nacl?" (i didnt know that) and the language stuff mainly consists of you finding synonyms for a word or reading something and chose a sentence which summarizes it the best (all questions are MC)

ohh i see.Thanks.Yeah probably reading a bit of chemistry wouldnt hurt for me

yes some school physics/ chemistry and a very overall technical understanding do wonders in these test and are probably the reason i failed so bad

hey brat, im 18 too and train in kickboxing no gfs or friends, ive found that being stoic works best for me and making decisions with emotion can be dangerous. dont join if ur not ready. i also speak multiple languages

also the no morals thing is pretty gay and edgy

well when i typed that it didnt sound like that but yeah whatever.Well im not really the emotional kind of guy but i actually except to being screamed at 24/7.

Thanks for the warning my man.
Btw:Trust me using your elbows gives you much more freedom ;) feels neat

Dont fall for the "I was just following orders meme". Soldiers have a moral and legal obligation to refuse unlawful orders.

>Hungarian """army""

LOL forget it

Deadass.I would be sent out to the UN

Of course i wouldnt join full-out terrorist group.But i wouldnt mind joining a private milita if there ever is going to be a option of this to me.Wherever money goes and i dont have to kill civilians.I go

Not related to your questions, but how hard is Hungarian? I was thinking about doing a program for my school in Hungary and wanted to learn some before I go. From what I know it's technically not a European language and is about as close to English as English is to Chinese. So basically not at all.
Americunt btw

Attached: 1528988335420.gif (320x320, 240K)

Hungarian is not that hard if you understand that we use a shit ton of sinonymes and a single letter can change a whole sentence.It is european.We are the closest to finnish laungages.We are not slavs so dont say that.We actually dont know what we are.Middle europeans we call it.Thats it

Thread died.Restt in poo poo pee pee.I hope you get fucked by the russians eeeee