US Military

All of you guys complain about not having a job and being lonely. There is a simple solution to this: join the US military. As long as you meet simple fitness requirements you will be able to join.

> Where can I join?
Army: goarmy.com/learn.html
Air Force: airforce.com/how-to-join
Navy: navy.com/joining-the-navy
Marine Corps: marines.com/becoming-a-marine/overview.html

> What are the fitness requirements:
Army: military.com/military-fitness/army-fitness-requirements/army-basic-training-pft
Air Force: military.com/military-fitness/air-force-fitness-requirements/air-force-basic-military-training-fitness-test
Navy: military.com/military-fitness/navy-fitness-requirements/navy-basic-training-pft
Marine Corps: military.com/military-fitness/marine-corps-fitness-requirements/usmc-physical-fitness-test

You guys should join the fight that actually matters instead of just sitting at your computer all day with no purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=OX1_xyXfycA

Attached: recruit.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mewch.net/b/res/125131.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not that big of a cuck.

l don't like being yelled at

I did join the military
I leave for boot camp next week
hopefully it fixes my social anxiety

damn this is what they have u marines doing for punishment, brutal. sorry bro dont want to join if i have to shill

>awkward losers with mental illnesses should try to join the military

Worst advice ever.

Wow, recruiters must be getting pretty desperate.

Attached: 1524035163081.jpg (768x1024, 292K)

They're actually pretty picky with recruitment these days. Not nearly as easy as all that.

Preying on suicidal young men who eat up any and all propaganda is really weak, US Army.

why dont you recruiters even advertise on Jow Forums or literally any other board?
why come to the board full of mentally ill unhealthy manchildren?

you won't get in with an attitude like that my boy

Attached: 1526086375160.png (380x349, 77K)

My mom works at the local VA hospital and she's been telling me stories for years about the patients she sees. The older guys who fought in Vietnam are super nice apparently. They have some PTSD issues but in general they are good people who just want to live their lives in peace. It's the younger guys who go to Iraq and Afghanistan who are FUCKED in the head. She tells me that almost all of them are hooked on weed and opiates after getting done with deployment. They're egotistical assholes who joined just to kill kids in another country. They have the same mental illness as robots here, and not surprisingly they snap

Exactly

what do you thinks different about them and the vietnam guys? vietnam sounded pretty brutal so I'd think the vets would be fucked

Mfw in military and still sad and lonely

Attached: IMG_20180612_215002.jpg (905x960, 156K)

>They're egotistical assholes who joined just to kill kids in another country.
and thats where I realized this was bait

share greentext stories bro a robot in the military is like a big brother

Lmao no do not try to join if you have mental illnesses

Encase someone thought I was bullshitting

My uniform on the top of cabinet

Attached: IMG_20180728_094528.jpg (2448x3264, 1.11M)

>mismatched camo patterns
Looks pretty ghetto but in a good way.

Expert shooter. They called me the forest gump of the platoon

Yep, that's a barracks room.

The army is going through another of its... phases

do you talk to your roommate?

did it help with your discipline

Pic bii9

Attached: IMG_20180728_095000.jpg (1080x1920, 239K)

Me too whats your mos?

My roommate just drinks all day. He is an Tanker and I'm transportation

Attached: IMG_20180728_095411.jpg (1080x1920, 287K)

how much free time you got? how many days a week do you work?
is there a shower in your barracks room?
25u

>daily die for israel goyim thread

We get up for it at 5am
Accountability at 6am
Exercise at 7am
Breakfast at 8
Work at 9
Lunch at 1130
Back to work at 1pm
Dinner at 530pm
Back to barracks at 7pm

Better fucking sleep boi

Attached: bh8Vz8al.jpg (480x640, 30K)

Exercise at 5am*

you attached to HHC or did you get sent down the line? Former 25U here

i havent shipped to basic yet so I dont know about all of that
but this is a rare occurrence. tell me about 25U life, what am I in for? is the job easy? how did you spend most of your work day?

The ones who survived were therefore most likely to be well-adapted for it. Plus back then your country was still something worth fighting for, so even though it was through misdirection, people enlisted for righteous reasons. Not so much nowadays, people instead enlist because they have no choice (be it because they don't know what to do with their life, they're fucked in the head and just want to kill people, or any other number of reasons).

Unironically been feeling that way OP, I've already decided I'm going to do it. Just putting in a bit of training to put on a couple of more pounds and then we're out of this shit hole. Good luck to you all.

I'm planning on trying to join the Air Force to become a Pararescue or the Marine Corps to go Marine Recon in the next year. I want to be able to pass the PFT with a perfect score though before I go, also know for sure that it's what I want to do.

Attached: calcul8r.jpg (800x804, 121K)

JOIN THE AIR FORCE

YES THEY ARE PUSSIES BUT ITS THE BEST MILITARY BRANCH

Chances are you'll get sent to either brigade or battalion first. So youll be in the headquarters company of whatever unit youre in. Youll have a E5 over you and an E6-7 as the PSG. While here its easy as fuck you just watch what others do and learn because the school house will NOT teach you the things you need to know when you get to your unit. S6 Commo is fun as fuck because its full of the most shamming mother fuckers in the force an example is retrans out in the field since yall are by yourselves in the middle of fuckin nowhere you can do what you want. Typical workday would be like check vehicles in the morning if theyre good. Collect hard drives or fix peoples JCR/BFTs. Clean up the connex every now and then. Now if you moved down the line thats a huge difference.

>fight that actually matters
So you should join something like isis, or spy agencies in nk, russia or china targeting the western world?
Got it famalam.

Protip to robots who might gate b8ed though: joining the army is bar none the worst thing a robot could do. It's like high school redux except even worse because your bullies are now fit adults with combat training.

What do you guys think about this?

>be it because they don't know what to do with their life
shit, you got me there
alright alright, sounds like a good gig. thanks for taking your time to tell me by the way. I try looking up information of this mos online and a lot of it is just vague stuff. I feel better about it now.

I've considered joining the army just so I could get a gun to blow my brains out with

Attached: 1496694280823.jpg (790x700, 192K)

Ah god damned army fag.
Oh well.
0621 comms

Good goy. Yes, join US Military and fight in Syria for Israel's interests and then become a boomer.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Your not going to be Marine recon in your first year so get that and other sof bs out of your head if your seriously considering joining the military.

>why come to the board full of mentally ill unhealthy manchildren?
Easy prey for Israel's cause.

Yeah no problem just be ready for the possibility to be sent down the line early on in your career. Which basically means you are put in charge of thousands of dollars worth of equipment and you're on your own. Doesn't help you don't know much at this point. If that does occur make a ton of contacts in AIT or in your unit to get help from and read the TMs

sorry, at least we're both commsfags
they wouldnt even make it pass boot though
only special forces see any combat these days
you join the military to do 3 or 4 years of bullshit, get that sweet college money, and get the fuck out

>You guys should join the fight that actually matters

Attached: 1528655955527.png (827x719, 1.03M)

I'd like to be SOF though, regardless of what branch I try to join. Pararescue and Marine Recon are what I want to do most though.

Youd have a better chance at pj off the bat but thats still a lot of commitment.
Look up the basic requirements for pj and marine sof so you get an idea of what you need to do to prepare because you need to get started now and not later.

Its alright Atleast your being useful.

i've been studying. I have a friend who used to be a swim instructor who is willing to teach me how to swim and help me become a really strong swimmer, and I'm gonna be hitting the gym 6 days a week.

I dont fucking want to fight for Israel.

Navy vet going army soon. Will answer questions if youns want.
How old are you and how serious are you?

Attached: b315db70e0acd1719ef7553bd984deca.jpg (667x1000, 103K)

I think we should redirect all conversation about this subject to this thread! heh

thenk yuo, won't bother you anymore. I just want newfrens in my new comfycave.

You are getting skills in exchange silly, skills you can exchange for a good job later down the road.
This is especially useful if you live in the middle of nowhere and don't have much going on in your life or means to change your life situation.

Attached: 15bfdc3ba2e9758a77a001a7e3de2d7b321307cb1286caa31f23d2ff2ce4553b.png (288x472, 140K)

What is your current physical cond?
Whats your 1.5 mile time?
Pullups?
How much do you weigh? And your height?

23 and very
Not great. Don't know. Can't do 1.
190 lbs, 6'2".
I have a lot of work to do, I know.

>very
>Can't do 1

These 2 things dont go together, are you saying you cant run a single mile or you cant do a single pull up? Either way youre fucked.

For all of you that talk about dying for Israel, cut the bullshit. There is more than one service and most of use here only advice you serve for one contract so you can get the benefits of military service (a job, a skill for the workforce, college etc). Joining the USN/AF is what you robots need to do. Most of it is support related, meaning for the majority of the time you will not be in any danger. If you have any other reasons you cannot go, let me know and we can talk about it.
Depends. Me, for example, I get panic attacks (have had at least three at my old job) and social anxiety (about four times a month roughly) and there is a good chance I am autistic. If you can conceal it, or if you can go about your day-to-day life without it affecting you, you are gtg. I personally have heard those exact words pointed to me when I was considering quitting- if it does not bother you on a daily basis they do not care/mind.

Attached: 57ED65A1-6E45-450E-96A4-C811E02A8B62.jpg (640x353, 32K)

My resolve to join the military is a recent decision. I've been thinking about it for a long time, but only recently decided that I"m going to do it. Like I said, I have a lot of work to do.

I'll show you and everyone else who doubts me.

Calm down captain america im not "doubting" you im just saying you are very far from being basic mil shape let alone sof shape.
Also why PJ or marine recon? Those 2 are very different.

>My resolve to join the military is a recent decision.
what career in the military?

how does social anxiety not affect your day to day life?
I imagine being too scared to talk to people is a big deal if you're in the fucking military

>how does social anxiety not affect your day to day life?
not that guy, but a lot of peoples anxiety is do to Option Paralysis, they'll socialize if they have no choice

Pararescue seems to me like the most honorable way to serve- my job wouldn't be to kill people, but to save lives and prevent others from "dying for Israel." Would also naturally go into a career in Firefighting or something like that when I got out.

Marine Recon because being a Marine also appeals to me because I don't want to join the military just to be away from the fighting pushing papers around or a mop- I want to know what it's like to be a warrior and a soldier, and Marine Recon would be up there with the best warriors and soldiers. It might be kind of a stupid and larpy reason but I can't really shake that feeling and desire I have.

I really just want to go SOF of some kind- if I can't be PJ or MARSOC, I'd want to be SEALs or Rangers. Everyone talks about how difficult and challenging they are to be- I want to see if I have the mettle to become that, see how tough and capable I am to overcome that challenge.

People might think these are dumb reasons but I can't help feeling this way.

It only affects me with certain people and situations and I have recognized those situations and I can now avoid them. Ex: I ordered something new at Starbucks and it had no cream in it. I took a sip and realized I needed a bunch of cream. But I would be too embarrassed to go fix it myself at the self serve so I just drank the shit coffee rather than get my hands all sweaty and shaky

>I really just want to go SOF
It's best to prepare yourself then, most PJs are former Army medics who have been through airborne and ranger school and have also been through SOCM

I've been doing a lot of research. I have a long way to go but now I feel like my life has a direction and trajectory and that it'll be worth it.

Why climb a mountain if not to reach the summit?

I spent two years in Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom as an infantryman in the US Army.

>I've been doing a lot of research. I have a long way to go but now I feel like my life has a direction and trajectory and that it'll be worth it.
at least get your EMT-B before enlisting

thank you for your cervix

>at least get your EMT-B before enlisting
that's a good idea. should I get lifeguard certification too? I already have basic first aid/cpr certification.

Greatest advice you'll ever hear:

>NEVER JOIN THE ARMY. It is the worst branch and they actively recruit criminals and the worst of the worst.

My brother joined and he says it destroyed his life and its the worst decision he's ever made.

I spent 4 years in the military as an 11b. Everyone wants to do something high speed, but the truth is very few people will be able to make it. You have to get through the basics first, before you do SOCOM stuff.

Your brother is a mental retard POG.

>should I get lifeguard certification too?
nope just get you emt-b, you'll get to skip some training and you won't have that stress of having to take a test while your going through some the worst training in the military.

I actually plan on joining my states air national guard in TAC-P and eventually join CCT, and having my ATC degree will let me skip some training

>nope just get you emt-b, you'll get to skip some training and you won't have that stress of having to take a test while your going through some the worst training in the military.
based, thanks user

You just said you want to be a PJ so you dont kill people then completely flipped with the recon thing.
>most PJs are former Army medics who have been through airborne and ranger school
100% completely wrong
All your fatass needs to do is get into great shape. Stop listening to these morons giving bad info.

I get $2900 a month from the VA.

>dying or the jews
At least kick out the roasties Schlomo so I can have my dignity.

Attached: jews summed up.png (645x857, 1.04M)

>You just said you want to be a PJ so you dont kill people then completely flipped with the recon thing.
Being a PJ is probably more inline with my personal morals, but I'm also attracted to being a warrior. I'm essentially ok with being either- it's hard for me to choose with is more important to me.

Not any of the people you replied to but navyfag here:

No. If anything it feels like I've fallen even further down the rabbit hole over these past 3 years. The military does not magically turn you into a different person, you have to still do it yourself.
The Marine Corps might be an exception. They actually go through a lot during boot camp and infantry training and their indoctrination is pretty good. I've had generally pretty good interactions with Marines, moreso than with any other branch or even other sailors, so there's that option.

They don`t have 2 do pull ups wtf

Attached: Screenshot.png (612x90, 13K)

I would join, but I'm not American and my country's army is a fucking joke.

Women are weak as fuck They'd never make it if they weren't fuckin babied through boot.

Buddy maybe you dont realize it but PJs shoot people too. You need to make up your mind but again your #1 priority should be getting in fantastic shape.

Soldiers are cucks who die for large corporate entities, many of which do not pay taxes

>doesn't want to shoot people
>joins military
what the actual fuck.

I know PJs shoot people too but that's not their primary task. Their primary task is to save people who have been shot and hurt.
I don't mind shooting people at all if they're filthy kebabs though

Buddy I know that.
Either way you gotta make a decision.

What makes you think you can make it, soiboi? You have to pass the basic stuff first. What if you can't even do that?

My CO is pushing me to take a Marine aviation contract. Should I just stick to being a groundpounder or should I take it? Very tempted and I've got a year to decide.
NROTCfag btw

Attached: 1532414475029.png (500x650, 84K)

About to turn 28, too old

Army, Navy and especially Air Force take older recruits, with 34-39 being the oldest permissible. The only branch you've aged out of is the Marines.