What online multiplayer games do girls play...

What online multiplayer games do girls play? This is probably my only sliver of hope at ever meeting a girl and getting a girlfriend since I don't go outside, have no circle of friends, and have no social hobbies or interests that girls are into.

Attached: MV5BNzgzNmMxMjEtMzNmNC00YzVlLTg3NjUtM2M4OGU3NjgwNjBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzgxODM4NjM.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Flavour-of-the-month meme games and popular casual titles (Fortnite, Overwatch, PUBG) and MMORPGs.

WoW
FFXIV
Guild Wars 2
Tera
(other korean mmos)
League of Legends
DOTA2 (rarely)

lol / dota / realm reborn / overwatch

Alot of girls play mainstream shit. But i normally play adventure quest worlds.

t.fembot

All the girls I know play HellMOO and other MUD style games

Do you play MHWorld on ps4? Barring that just play some mmos if you want to try to meet a girl

MMO chad is going to get her first

This is true also not even a meme

Just started playing
WOW
Rainbow six siege
pubg

A fembot I know is really into free MMORPGs. Just wondering why you don't play one with more content like GW2? It's free I think.

Can't speak for fembots as a transbot but I've been playing on the archeage private server, archerage.
Been a lot of fun so far but mmo's always feel so lonely to me because I feel like I'm not a part of their sekret club.

Attached: kys.jpg (1130x1074, 101K)

A L L I A N C E
L
L
I
A
N
C
E

>Just started playing
>WOW
oh god... retail?

You're right. To begin with I don't even know how to make friendships in online games or insert myself into groups of people. I have no idea how I would manage to capture a girl's attention above the number of limitless other males who have better personalities and are also just better at the game than me and have her become romantically interested in me somehow. I just don't have any other hopes but this.

Attached: why.png (640x362, 217K)

worst part is she is probs gonna get into a guild instantly and get everything handed to her

You have to learn how to ERP like a pro

Not OP but teach me how to ERP. I've met lots of girls who like it but the only time I tried I was so bad she stopped me... Being submissive doesn't help.

kek i did this all the time, made new characters and pretended to be a girl and just have retards gift me shit. good old days.

Attached: 1522340834005.png (650x581, 284K)

Playin'
HORDE
O
R
D
E

there are whole discord servers where girls slut themselves out and look for partners to play games. Partners that abuse them, belittle and force them to do things. The list of games where girls exist in huge numbers (in order) : OW, League of Legends, FF, Warframe, WoW, ESO, Private server mmos (WoW), BDO. The rest of the games they play in no order fortnite, pubg, tf2, killing floor, l4d2, don't starve.
tfw contacted, played with, voiced and cammed with 5 girls this month while being a disgusting NEET
Tons of LDR potential, but all of the girls will disappoint you as they're mentally ill sluts. ONLY go to the servers and do it if you're lonely and you're okay with talking for a few days to a few months.
Healsluts is one such discord.

Attached: 1420074609875.gif (340x620, 46K)

I've actually on-and-off ERP'd on Omegle for years just to be able to simulate some semblance of romance and affection. Since I've only done it mostly with just barely literate randoms on Omegle I'm probably still not any good at it anyway.

Can you write me a tutorial, user? I like sluts.

more copy-pasted empty nothings is the anti-thesis of content. That's why modern """mmos""" (more like msos: massively singleplayer online games) suck balls.

I usually play solo though.. I don't even play in a group

What would you recommend to someone with little MMORPG experience?

A tutorial on what? ERP? Just lurk there for a week, look at the retarded shit that's being written. Do the same. You will hate yourself at first and cringe a lot, but it gets better later. I know anons who have 2-3 girls as "pets" at any given time and just rotate them. And there was a fat slob that got to meet with two girls and fuck. You wouldn't believe how fucking idiotic he was and the messages he would write. Stutter speak looks like intellectuals talking in comparison.

I want to ERP with girls but I make myself cringe doing it and imagine its a neckbeard controlling the female character

None of the current games are even remotely playable. Games that were good and are now either defunct or developed themselves into absolute trash include:
runescape, maplestory, tricksters online, tibia, uo, wakfu, dofus, swg.
Original wow was also very decent.
Right now, everything's pretty much the same garbage. Just pick whatever is most popular at the moment and you'll have arguably the same experience as if you'd have picked any other mmo (a garbage experience, namely).

I'm submissive and bad at talking to people. I just want a cute girl to take nudes for me or something. I'll try it. But any tips you have would be much appreciated...

Do girls play classic runescape

>tfw contacted, played with, voiced and cammed with 5 girls this month
>all of the girls will disappoint you as they're mentally ill sluts
That's no good, how is it even fun just rotating between dumb whores? Doesn't this just make you turn into a dumb whore yourself? Where does one find the pure loner girls?

That's a real shame. I wish I hadn't missed out on MMOs when they were new.

Oh, and I'm gross and disgusting and ugly.

Google "Healsluts"
No.
No
>Orphan rape
>Do girls have a remote semblance of taste
No

>Where does one find the pure loner girls?
You stop being pathetic, you stop posting here and you stop reeing at everything. A pure loner girl does not deserve anyone from here.

Kys faggot ape nigger

>horde
lmao @ u cuck

>tfw dont want a healslut gf, I want a tank or DPS gf to heal

Why is it impossible?

Attached: 1524825898783.jpg (590x798, 181K)

I have never been pathetic (even now), I haven't posted here until recently, and I don't ree at anything and never have. Protip: that's never helped, no matter how many years have passed. Take your normaltard advice and shove them back up where you pulled them from.

>getting this upset in a single anonymous post
I wonder why you're alone. A mystery.

War Thunder and Titanfall 2, if I could ever find a fucking match.

Attached: 1501454374897.png (946x683, 1.42M)

What's this? Couldn't hear you over the sound of your butt tears.

Not a grill, gay or good player but i can RP as one.
Sudd3n#3980

>Not gay
>Discord
Sureeeeee

I'm so straight i play dps mercy and dps disc priest.

Attached: 1531060060096s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

I am a god dps (in overwatch) and have a monster cock. Looking for mercy gf to pocket me, also pic related, you HAVE to look like this. Kthxbai

Attached: 1531977347761.jpg (1242x1550, 151K)

You can't call yourself straight and use discord. Just doesn't work. Playing overwatch is also a sign of faggotry.

>go to that healsluts thing user recommended
>plenty of girls (female) there
>have a big think
>realise it's not even worth trying
I'll just play normally with robots.

Are there even any good mmos? I used to play TF2, but that's my only experience with anything like that

is there a such thing as a slut tank? it's much more of a turn on for me to be taking the hits and beg for heals

Dear god I love you.

Let me heal you.

It honestly depends, I like playing singleplayer games usually but I'll also play multiplayer games once I run out of SP ones for a while.

I'll usually revisit old things I used to play, for example I've been playing a lot more L4D2 the past few weeks as well as Paladins (because I don't own Overwatch and i don't really want to buy it at this point anymore anyway).
Few months ago I used to play more CSGO, it really just depends.

Attached: 1531673086350.png (800x770, 822K)

Fuck off, we don't need more LARPers.

I don't really play MMOs anymore, I used to play a lot of XIV until it got so boring, sorry user.

why so anger friend?

There were lots of girls on Little Big Planet but that game is dead now.

I guess girls are more likely to play games were you can customize your character and it's pretty chill and more cooperative than competitive.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Buy Overwatch and I'll play it with you, femanon.

FFXIV Realm Reborn has a healthy female population based on their facebook polls. Idk about Wow but I've always met a shit ton of mothers there

Any phembot wanna RP overwatch with me? I am dom mccree main, looking for a sub suport

Attached: sample_3d33134bd2f8fee1502b7092bf9ac380.jpg (850x540, 142K)

WoW and FF14 are you only real options

palandins is complete garbage, the only interesting thing it has is the character set up so it suits a play styles, everything is pure garbage. holy shit is hilarious people complain about OW hitboxes when palandins exist.

Too expensive for my liking. I usually never pay more than 20$ on a game. Plus I hear and see way too much shit about it lately and the game is already getting pretty old or something and it's not hyped up anymore so I don't feel like playing it anymore at this point.

Attached: 1531682998442.jpg (427x432, 56K)

>14yo sister looks exactly like this
How do i save her lads?

Hmmmm

Does playing shaco in LoL and a hunter in WoW make me gay too?
I swear on my shitty beard i'm not into men or (she) males.

whenever my rank gets reset in cs and I have to play with silvers, I run into girls quite often, but usually they're in a party with some orbiters

Theres more things with healing than MMOs

>guys who play support/healslut are aggro
>guys who play tank/damage are sub
how true is this? I know it applies to me (tank)

I will buy it for you.

Anything where they can dress up their character and stand around talking getting involved in e-drama and whoring around. MMOs.

I can usually play any role whenever I'm required to and I'm a switch.

Attached: 1531684981155.png (447x448, 199K)

Like what? Not really into competitive games

Oh, well I dunno. Surely there is co-op stuff with healer/support and some kind of frontliner.