Be asian femanon not fembot

>be asian femanon not fembot
>always been racist towards blacks
>listen to rap/hip hop music more
>now think black men are handsome sometimes
did I fall for a meme?

Attached: dMecNcX.gif (362x480, 152K)

Cultural marxism was invented by Will Smith in 1655 with the Billboard top 30 track Getting Jiggy with It

You've become a meme. A trash one.

>lesser people acting lesser to lesser people

Attached: pathetic.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

you fell for the jew they produce black mens in labours and picking up the money the produce you fell for the joos trust me i know what im saying im from Jow Forums

Marry me and breed black!

Attached: 546456.jpg (1280x1622, 460K)

Yep, now get out roastie

>femanon
>fembot
nice meme

god thats hot, how badly do you want to ride their dick?

Fuck off why must you fucking talk about are dicks everyday what is this degeneracy

Attached: downloadfile-7.bin_new.jpg (474x266, 19K)

>what is this degeneracy
Jow Forums, the raw amount of guys here who would go gay is pretty impressive.

Are you that mixed asian/middle eastern stacy

I don't think it would fit irl, it's a nice fantasy though. I just like looking at handsome men.

Stop ghosting me ree.

Asians are disgusting. Truely an evil race.

Attached: main-qimg-41c5d0432ea81a23b6ce82f0668e29be-c.jpg (411x550, 57K)

did I ghost you? if you give me a hint of who you are i'll log in more. i'm busy sometimes you know

I was just looking to vc more.

>be me
>asian femanon
>extreme nationalistic views
>develop maximal dislike towards western culture and race
>secretly craving for that dominant white man to make me realize my race will always be inferior to him

I know that feel op

Attached: 1514012612982.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

that doesn't sound like someone I know, I only regularly vc with 2 guys and i wouldn't say i ghosted them

any hints at all? or just msg me on discord, i don't think i'm who you think i am

If by regularly you mean twice or three times, yeah not me.

ree tell me who you are, any hint at all

Does your name start with K?
I'll message you if so

Cool, be my asian gf. Just saying now though that I'm a short skellington.

I knew a frail white fembot a long time ago who hates blacks but got off to the idea of being raped by one. After some convincing I got her to sign up to fetlife and hook up with a black guy so she could tell me all about it. She loved it.

Just get BLACKED, OP.

Women are attracted to whatever is popular, but you are a little late right now the new thing is k-pop so you should want to fuck asians. Maybe in 10 years Indian boys bands will be a thing and you will be attracted to Pajeets.

oh thank god i'm the wrong person

i'd be so embarrassed if someone i respect saw this thread

This actually makes me feel worse now.

why do you feel worse, are you black and hoping your crush likes you?

Idk I just wanted to talk to her.

From my experience asian guys are shy, weak and submissive. physically better than other race since they are very fond of self care and often insecure about how they look.

>insecure
yes
>selfcare
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NYC
Y
C

Original Post

>its a nigger LARPing as asian episode again

Why are niggers so pathetic?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

Why the fuck are you on this board for the love of god why are you here you don't belong I wish a plague on your house.

Attached: Drinking mang.gif (500x280, 1009K)

This but unironically. Jews promote images of black masculinity and black grievance as means to undermine WASP cultural hegemony. It's not even a conspiracy theory -- any rapper with an IQ above room temperature who wants to survive in the industry is privately J-woke.

Swallow the bait if you must OP, but prepare to pay the toll.

This user is cooking with gas.

now this is just bad larping

Does your name start with a K? whats your discord

>Does your name start with a K?
Wait a second
I just asked this

Attached: uf9YNVm.png (735x720, 313K)

>be ugly blackbot
>only girl that was ever nice to me was an asian girl

Attached: 1516216688040.png (512x404, 42K)

You know them too? can you give me a hint about them to know if theyre the same person we're talking about

unironically london

you now think black people have status but before you didn't. your lizard brain just saw alpha black men rappers and now likes those.

oh. i know an asian femanon that lives in london i think.
just wondering if it was someone else i knew

Name is Kai?

Hey don't say someone's name (if real name) on my thread please, i don't like someone's privacy being invaded.

i dont know if that was the girls name from london sorry.
i just know a couple of asian femanons from before.
one in london, one in the phillipines and california

I wish it is just a bad larping

nice try nigger. Asians hate niggers and they made a very racist anime.the black character is a stupid servant that gets treated poorly and is drawn terribly on purpose.

Attached: nigger.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

There's plenty of anime where black characters are seen in positive light too. Why do you even make a post like this when you know this?

>actual asian femanon here

had a black guy eyeing me and following me around campus. Had to come up with a new route to avoid him.

>Blackbot
>Only ever girl who liked me was a roastie chink
>Asked me out once
>Thought it was funny to say I don't like Asian girls and look at her in a disgusted way
>Gook got spooked
It was probably my only chance at losing my virginity or getting a kiss or a hug and I went full retard and blew it but the reaction was slightly worth it.

Attached: 1531599406612.jpg (240x240, 12K)

>this is a robots idea of victory

>Black guy
>Liking an Asian girl
They mainly think Asians are ugly and I am yet to see a average black guy liking an Asian girl

Attached: 0.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Blacks have the highest rape cases so be careful my beautiful yellow Goddess.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.17_[2017.08.16_10.52.49].png (312x640, 224K)

my sister finds black guys creepy too. had to rescue her from some black guy being creepy on her.

Yeah right nigger. We all know niggers just want to fuck anything walking, and a girl just handed herself to you willingly and you decline. Going to have to call you out for bullshit. Niggers are known to lie all the time.

Attached: horriblesubs girl wtf.png (340x516, 237K)

>The only black guys who like Asians are creeps
This is also evident in white people you guys really do attract the lowest form of humans

Attached: 48639921.jpg (165x163, 9K)

Strike first before she gets a chance to hurt you. Honestly the best move possible.

asian men reign supreme as the lords of creeping. at the very least the japanese.

>We all know niggers just want to fuck anything walking
Shiggy diggy your retarded
>a girl just handed herself to you willingly and you decline
I was a 16 year old retard who got scared if a girl asked me out and I was influenced by my retarded friends plus she was Asian, I may have said it as a joke but I just don't find them attractive
>Going to have to call you out for bullshit
I'm a 19 year old khv virgin that's pretty much my only evidence
>Niggers are known to lie all the time.
And thus the avatarfag showcases his retardedness

Attached: fueh9823h2.jpg (500x348, 43K)

Hell yeah user you know that tactic

Attached: IMG_4113.jpg (720x412, 28K)

Most cultures that don't have niggers left and right is bound to find them interesting if nothing else, and there's always a woman attracted to exotic men.