Be you

>Be you
>Browse Jow Forums
>Browse through r9k
>Find this post

What are you doing here user?

Attached: confused kanna.jpg (404x404, 22K)

finding humour in having no friends, and having no idea how to find new friends. (this is a cry for help)

It's a self pity party where the appetizers are a sampling of the worst of every board . Mostly /soc/

I ask myself the same question everyday. Still haven't found the answer

what he said
origansloa

I like shitposting

Somehow not original

Attached: DX5mWc7X0AEP26B.jpg (1199x756, 137K)

I'm hungover and dreading how I'm going to have to deal with my family.

my parents invited some ppl to have lunch here, I'm pretending to be sleeping so I don't need to get out of my room and talk to them, right now I'm just browsing Jow Forums to kill time until they go away, how about you?

Attached: images (2).jpg (259x194, 8K)

Just got off a cruise. Just resting before I get on a plane to California tomorrow.

Attached: Chino3.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

this place always puts me in a good mood when im sad which helps me get back to doing what i need to do. Anons here are very nice, this place is like Jow Forums if Jow Forums was any good

I'm an accomplished shitposter and browse all day every day and shit post across a minimum of 10 threads site wide

iktftki

just here for the memes

I'm being driven by a curiosity that someone may be saying something mean about me, even though today's planned to be a comfy day where I don't get caught up in anything annoying.

Wishing I was a qt trap and I could get rid of my hon face

I'm at work
tomorrow is my last day at this shitty company
I'm here alone and thinking about stealing everything I can

>Wishing I was a qt trap and I could get rid of my hon face
but that's gay

>What are you doing here user?
having a million better things to do with my life and wasting in away instead

i don't really know user, why are you here? o.o

lying in bed browsing Jow Forums because my parents won't let me sleep because it's too early to go back to sleep (I'm 21 kms)

Seems like a smart choice, I'm scrolling through r9k to kill time while some stuff update.

being very bored

Maybe try searching it on the google machine thingy

Once you come here, you can never leave.

Make sure to stay hydrated

Attached: kannaPat.png (110x112, 21K)

The only way I could stay hydrated would be a kiss from Kuro

Attached: Illya6.png (2160x1218, 1.27M)

Boring wave slaving

Well idk user, why are we here?

Attached: thonk.png (128x128, 31K)

n-no it isn't
I just want to be cute

You can be a cute trap and not be gay :3

good question user, hmm

Attached: seija_thinking.jpg (1657x1657, 128K)

I'm lonely again
I dunno why I come here for that though most people here can't hold conversations very well

Come here for a good laugh every now and then. Makes me feel better knowing that some of the people on here are lower on the social foodchain than me.

Boomer/Fresco posting, secretly hoping I find a neet gf, looking for something to do now that I've been laid off

Killing time until my brothers friends get here. Then I am probably hiding in my room.

Attached: 6B12DEBA-68CF-49A0-AC36-7E31BFBF002B.jpg (238x425, 29K)

>neet gf
Why would you want that user

I like to lurk user. I play some good music and just lose myself in the shitposting.

Then we shall stay in this stalemate of questioning oneself's reason for being here until we find a solution

You mean more like databases or more like office supplies?

Because despite my whole /sig/ complex, I still romanticize having a cute neet gf

I keep thinking on how i'd like to start looking for and find a friend, since I miss having the ability to mess around in games, laugh, talk daily or every other day and just have a good time. But then I remember where I am.
It's a weird feeling. I have nothing in common with people from outside this place, but I also can't relate with a lot of the shitposting here either.

Attached: tzsbrJ1rgp.jpg (1280x905, 108K)

office supplies
maybe a monitor

the heck is a /sig/ complex
also what's even good about you that'd attract cute neets

saging a shitty thread, niggggaaaaa
*dabs*

Attached: 1529794199528.gif (200x200, 59K)

Because this board is my friend simulator.

Add me on disgay if you have an account, i can play if we have any of the same games. Sudd3n#3980

Self improvement. Also I can't think of anything really. I didn't say I was hunting for one, just hoping. In reality I'm aware a neet gf would probably disgust me when I realize how lazy and slobbish she is, but a man can dream

waste away time so I'm not always thinking about her

Well, I live up to lazy, not horribly slobbish
Probably still would put you off tho

i have nothing else to do. actually i have everything else to do but i cant' be bothered to do them

Avoiding the thing I should be doing...
Thanks for snapping me out of it, I'll go do the thing now

i just got out of bed. recently ive been staying up two days at a time because i really hate waking up, at least my package full of kratom got here so that'll kinda help

Attached: BORN TO DIE.jpg (599x260, 38K)

trolling men before I sleep

killing time until university. Jow Forums is literally my only source of human interaction for months, and even then I'm mostly a lurker who gets few (you)s. I'm so fucking alone.

I'm surprised nobody asked you for your contact info yet

this desu (anyone want to be my friendo please??)