What's your exercise routine? I think a basic 10 pullups, 20 pushups, 20 situps...

what's your exercise routine? I think a basic 10 pullups, 20 pushups, 20 situps, and 20 lunges keeps me healthy and good posture. I've been doing a lot more recently, but that's the bare minimum to not get fat and lazy.

Attached: _doa5lr___dl__max_caulfield___hlod_nude_pack_by_saafrats-dchfa5c.jpg (1191x670, 135K)

gymcel checking in your routine sucks

Don't care faglord

fapping and getting up to piss

no one cares about your shitty, cucklet routine

You obviously do, gymcel.

bet you can't even squat your own weight lol

this desu, i have just dinner for food and lots of water during the day. 110lbs.

I bet you need rest days

>not resting
Wew your routine must be really paying off

he fell for the resting meme
I'm looking for sustainability and performance, not gay aesthetics you plebian.

20 pushups x 5 or more times. I have nowhere to do pull ups and the rest I just haven't bothered developing, because I am lazy.

You don't not what youre talking about faggot just look at how stupid your routine is

This. Exercising just to live longer is only counterproductive to what I want at this point.

Attached: 1531358157094.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

-30 squats
-30 sit ups
-20 pushups
-1 min of calf raises
-sleep

>starting tommorow I will exercise

why did you make this thread then stupid faggot

consistency over intensity you dumbass

4x6-8 flat bench
4x6-8 bent over db rows
2x12-15 single arm side lateral raise
3x12-15 hammer curl
3x12-15 one-arm tricep extension
3xF close grip pull up

4x8-12 hack squat
3x10-12 barbell shrug
2x4 wrist roller
3x15 weighted crunch

it's an upper lower split. i try to run it 4 days a week (R-U-L-R-U-L-R) but my new job is physically exhausting so i'm lucky if i work out twice a week.

This is the routine i used to do

Attached: vezbe.png (378x406, 11K)

>wake up
>drink 2 liters of water
>warmup
>breakfast
>walk dog
>1.5 hours with heavybag
>one cigarette
>5-10k run
>one vodka
>1.5 more hours with heavybag
>collect neet retardbux
>dinner
>another cigarette
>brush teeth
>sleep

60 Pushups
60 Sit Ups
60 Squats

Minimum

you want progressive calisthenics
>assisted one-arm/planche pushups
>ab wheel negatives
>assisted one legged squats
and recently I've been thinking about isometrics to warmup, with a nod to charles atlas's way of thinking

it's as simple as halving the amount you do every other day and working out everyday
don't be a SS cultist

Running sometimes. WOuld like to do more, but am not strong enough mentally

Why do you do negative squats, sit zps, push up, calf raises and negative sleep?

Reps: 8, 10, 12, 12, 10, 8. Total 6 sets, 60 reps. Warm up to the max number then back down to the start. Same weight for each set. Typical ABA / BAB alternating upper and lower body on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

For the upper body I do 4 compound lifts, 2 pushing and 2 pulling. Something like bench press, then rows, then overhead press, then pullups. I change it up for variety. Then finish with an isolation exercise like curls or shoulder side lifts til failure.

Lower body, squats and deadlifts every time. Plus a third flavor of the week like lunges or leg press. Sometimes I do isolation exercises if I feel like I haven't hit something hard enough. Finish with calf raises.

It's not hardcore or anything just a basic routine. Plus whey and creatine when I get the chance. Partly as a placebo so I feel like I'm working harder and making progress, partly as a reminder to GO LIFT whenever I open the cupboard.

>push
>pull
>core
>legs
what's wrong with it for a bare minimum?

I just do pullups and pushups at home, am I fucked?