Name Good Brands for Clothes

Need some new good looking clothes, any quite cheap but good brand clothes? Bought a Gildan Sweatshirt, will see if it is any good.

Attached: 36614398_895585277278523_6004147817751248896_n.jpg (557x960, 49K)

If you look good plain v neck and jeans is all you need.

If you look bad doesnt matter what you wear.

get supreme and obtain thotty pussy

The best looking clothes are your muscles. You can buy any brand you want but if you are a skinnyfat faggot you will always look worse than guy with muscles wearing wifebeater.

I buy all my clothes from ebay.

Attached: 5D54DBDA-5130-4AA9-976D-A4BA2A1F6638.jpg (1000x1000, 562K)

Tay in yellow dress.

Attached: 28AAD83C-0AC4-4B95-9702-E3BE142DFDB2.jpg (300x1121, 44K)

Lena Dunham in yellow dress.

Attached: 820990D0-BEC4-4D40-849B-36FCFA379127.jpg (300x528, 48K)

So based on
Tell me op Does fashion matter?

I kinda look like pic related dunno I am a 5/10 I think.

Attached: oscar-isaac-suits-gq-0116-4.jpg (880x586, 88K)

Yes it does, I don't like the fact that it matters but it really does. Ofc looking good is more important but I want to be good looking as much as possible. People told me that I am not ugly by any means.

uniqlo for basic stuff like jeans or a t shirt or a minimal jacket, thrifting clothing is also good if you live in a good area, you can tailor almost anything to make it fit well if you learn

That image is great. I'm keeping that.

Women fuck you = goodlooking
Women dont fuck you = badlooking
Go ask people about diet and investment they will tell you a bunch of other useless stuff too.

That guy is more than 5 and if you look like him you are some spic 56%-er you are quite low on the totem pole.

I would never fuck a random girl, I would only fuck my girlfriend if I ever had one. As I said I believe that I am not ugly since QUITE a lot of people told me that I am good looking but I could look much better if I have more style and lose a bit weight. Now the question is are they being nice on purpose or don't they even realize that they are making me look better than I really am. Or maybe they really think that. I don't know but I try to think positive.

I'm a big fan of Polo t-shirts. They are comfortable, good quality, their medium fits me perfectly, and the branding isn't obtrusive at all. I get them at an outlet so they aren't that expensive usually $15-20. Make sure it's actually the Polo brand and not Polo association or whatever the cheap shit department stores sell is called.

thanks my friend I will!

When I was obese with a dual hernia on my spine and one on my stomach people told me I am okay the way I am despite several medics recommending me that I have to get lean no matter what.
Any advice I have gotten on money or women was either a fairy tale or I had to do the diametrically opposite of it. Common persons word is worse to me than eating a pile of steaming horseshit. If you dont excel in the domain you try to guide me in you dont exist to me.

Also
>only fuck my gf
>never had one
Guys that are socially fluent and goodlooking have women approach them, you aint getting that you look like shit and are an outcast too. No clothes help you with that.

Nigga just go to goodwill.

I just wear hawaiian shirts.
They fit a lot of people no matter how ugly.

>v neck

Attached: AD8537CD-CB11-4E17-9B19-E86F9C854A49.jpg (615x816, 133K)

eww that's fucking nasty

Why did you have to make me feel this feel

Attached: A83AEAAE-6898-4900-9E96-A78A25D4FEA9.jpg (484x497, 56K)

Is he young, athletic, with some hair under the hat?

Attached: C2C39544-51F6-43A1-BCDC-53C5183C8996.jpg (236x393, 26K)

How about this?
Anyone could wear those.
It is not about the clothes but your physical looks and what people say about you.

Attached: 972482E9-DF8A-4BB7-9AF4-27DAF0A25FFC.jpg (300x300, 42K)

What feel? It's truth. Not-in-shape people look bad in any clothes. Or what, do you want to see landwhales in yoga pants?

Depending on your age: Just buy a bunch of v-neck tees from jcrew factory and h&m. Jeans from jcrew. If you have a decent body / frame that's good enough and these items are very cheap and last a long time. This is basically all I wear and people complement my style and I have no trouble finding dates / getting laid.

i'm pretty sure that model is not using off brand clothing you dumb fuck
This is an unflattering picture of this roastie, wrong camera angle and bad posing, also that pierce is pretty garbage on her
This is not the same dress from the last picture its in a better angle with a black background. Taylor is standing upright and the picture was taken properly.

If you think fashion is not important you probably look like an autist wearing bagging clothing you purchased in walmart. Seriously go fucking die in a ditch you mouthbreathing faggot

White t shirt is a fucking white t shirt and you can get here wrangler jeans at 30usd easily.
Go have some penis for breakfast faggot.

got a sweet real leather jacket ten years ago, pricey, but still holding and looking good

Attached: angelo_litrico.png (423x170, 3K)

Tattoos always look so bad, holy shit

Ask there faggo

Shop at Goodwill on $1 Thursdays or 50%-off Saturdays.