Tfw 22 and finally made it

>tfw 22 and finally made it
It's never too late robots

Attached: 1531856434131.jpg (819x827, 68K)

congrats user! I hope your life is decent or more!

made what? tea? I can make tea too

Attached: images (3).jpg (436x337, 19K)

how you make it?

I will be soon 24 and I still far away to accomplish something

Well what did you make after all these years?
A cup of tea?

>hurr durr it's never too late because I made it and I'm half your fucking age
>I made it at a totally normal age and without any effort at all so the fact that you didn't make it is just a question of time
>I'm such a robot teehee~
Kill yourself.

>look at me, I`m the REAL loser here and forever will be

Kys edgelord

c'mon man all of us sub 25 year olds have a slight chance still, it's arrogant of this guy to say it's never too late when he's fucking 22

are you French by any chance. Curious

Even if he was 86 years old there would still be no point in saying 'it's never too late'. The gall, the arrogance. He should at least say something useful (though he's got nothing, for sure) instead of assuming everyone is like him and projecting his normalcy on others.

I'm not the faggot OP. Can people please pass me questions? I will answer them earnestly.
I truly wish to help

I am 24 yo should I bother with girls?

Why is literally every girl around me (provably, not merely claiming) already married or engaged?
Why can't I find anyone online either, they literally won't even give me the facilities to send them the most generic 'hey' possible?
Why is nobody online anywhere near me anyway despite the fact that there are tons of people near me on Jow Forums, for example?
Since being Jow Forums, living independently in my own home, having a career, and having a graduate degree isn't enough, what is the missing link? Because hair and clothes weren't it either and hygiene never was.
Why can't I make any friends even though everyone wants to be acquaintances with me and go out of their way to come talk to me with meaningful topics if I forget about them for too long?

22 ain't that much

>literally no response
I bet you're actually the faggot OP. At least you're no less faggy than he is. I'd go as far as to say you're 10x as faggy.

I'm not that guy or the fag OP, but I can try and answer some questions if you guys want.

I know a thing or two.

Then why haven't you already?
Checkmate.

>only got head randomly from 17-23
>finally got a good gf and fucked a lot
>been decent at bagging women and average 2 per year since

DONT BEEE YOURSELF! Be an uncaring dickhead and women will love it.

Attached: 1A372B6C-F24A-4650-B12F-E89090B48B9B.gif (499x408, 1.29M)

>did this because i no longer wanted women
>women now want me
Fuck this. Fuck everything. This just makes me dislike them more.

>tfw made it 29.5 years old
>tfw it was after years of rejection and sorting through sluts on online dating sites because I'm too autistic irl
>tfw refused to settle
>tfw finally able to fake normalcy when I met her
>tfw slowly able to reveal all of my true self to her
>tfw she's everything I've ever wanted

Honestly it was just dumb luck. I had given up more than a few times but occasionally I would just get so lonely I would have to try again. Maybe it was god playing a trick on me. I won't tell you bros you're going to make it, but there's always a hope. Don't settle for anything less than the woman you want, but at the same time, do your own best to be deserving of that woman.

What you use

Okcupid? Tinder?