Anyone want help?

Anyone want help?
I pump and dump tons of women some wanting to be my gf. Im willing to help you guys get better and not be miserable all the time

Attached: a655a084-4422-4974-a6c6-84fa3d14330c.png (1600x1056, 811K)

What distinguishes your advice from that of other normies?

Absolutely nothing. He will of course spout the same just-world bullshit as the rest of them and then whine when we arent kissing the ground he walks on. There is nothing more pathetic than normalshits with a messiah complex.
No one wants your advice, begone

Cause i won't tell you to only be confident, confidence doesn't mean shit if you come off as a creepy narcissist. Build yourself up mentally, emotionally and physically if you get fit, emotionally and mentally stable you'll be on the right track. Do these things for you if you take care of yourself women will naturally be interested. That normie "just be confident lol" advice is bullshit

I know all the necessary steps to acquire a girlfriend, I just lack the motivation or commitment to go through with it.

Don't even do it for a gf do it for you the gf will come naturally. Don't try to hard to get a gf, do those things and not care about gfs and you'll get one focus on your life.

Everything you just said has been posted ad nauseum before, just as I predicted. Fuck off. We are not like you and your shitty advice doesnt take that into account.

I would like 1 advice on how to find joy and meaning in this world, because women and sex didn't really have any lasting effects. I currently suspect that being filthy rich might do the trick but I have a dark, foreboding feeling that I will just end up shitposting here from a bigger house.

how do I manage to get a 2nd date?
I had a few dates and I even managed to kiss or hold hands after many hard months of using tinder.
But they all blocked, rejected or ghosted me after the first date.

Attached: 1521201681120.jpg (960x943, 183K)

Robots just don't wanna self improve they have this victim complex. Have fun being alone hopefully someone will take my advice and live a better life because of it

Its a mental thing some people just can't be happy they always want more its up to you to be happy and content. Wake up and think of atleast one good thing. Clean your room. Learn to cook. Become a better happier person

Fuck you and those whores that will end up being some fags future wives.

Tell me more about the first dates.

>Robots just don't wanna self improve they have this victim complex
Never said or implied that, you stupid normalfag, only that the normalfag concept of self-improvement just doesnt graft onto the robot experience. Fuckimg idiot.
>Wake up and think of atleast one good thing. Clean your room. Learn to cook. Become a better happier person
>Haha just take shit bro and poof you are now Chad
You are such a meme holy shit

Tell me your height, weight, build, dick size, money level and social status. Thanks.

Approximately zero chance hell reply to this lmao

Just had a first date with a girl, think it went well - we went to a bar for about 6 hours but now she's not replied to my last message, it has been read - think I might be about to get ghosted. Where did I go wrong?

Or he'll probably give some really bad ones to distract. Or real one and deny they help in any way.
Still, kinda irrelevant now if he answers, seeing as now he knows how to proceed.

I told them I love you

>>Robots just don't wanna self improve they have this victim complex
>Never said or implied that, you stupid normalfag, only that the normalfag concept of self-improvement just doesnt graft onto the robot experience. Fuckimg idiot.
>>Wake up and think of atleast one good thing. Clean your room. Learn to cook. Become a better happier person
>>Haha just take shit bro and poof you are now Chad
>You are such a meme holy shit

Go see a psychiatrist and get checked out. The normie advice is repeated cuz it works. If you are mentally afflicted of course it wont work.

Attached: Rance_and_Reset.png (1286x720, 1.39M)

>The normie advice is repeated cuz it works. If you are mentally afflicted of course it wont work.
Very convenient unfalsifiable hypothesis you got there retard

5'11 168 normal build average 5'5 inches work in retail small/medium friend group mostly full of liberals

You live a depressing life you just don't wanna change. You don't have to be a chad to get laid just don't be a creepy robot

>take your advice
>get gf
>learn that she has fucked you
>become disgusted, get rid of her

Bad mistake wait until they say it

>>The normie advice is repeated cuz it works. If you are mentally afflicted of course it wont work.
>Very convenient unfalsifiable hypothesis you got there retard

Shit didn't work for me, started taking latuda and life is good. Your assumption that it doesn't work is also an unfalsifiable hypothesis turbo retard.

Why are you still here then? If you're a success story, there's nothing on here that should appeal to you.

>5'11 168 normal build average 5'5 inches work in retail small/medium friend group mostly full of liberals
So, depending on country you are anywhere from upper average to tall. Probably somewhat fit. And most likely very or enough good looking.
Not fat, auschwitz, short, poor, friendless, ugly or bullied his entire life. Thanks for your input norman. But it is irrelevant. Now you free to leave.

I'm in the us and im lmaoing at your right now fat guys and skellies can get gfs they just aren't socially awkward like robots

Okay, this is my first hurdle right now: I am also completely devoid of a social circle since 9th grade

>You live a depressing life you just don't wanna change.
Not an argument and not true.
>Your assumption that it doesn't work is also an unfalsifiable hypothesis turbo retard.
No it isnt. You set your claim up in such a way that it can never be conclusively disproven. I merely said that your advice doesnt work for robots, which is obviously true if youve lurked for more than 5 minutes, not that it doesnt work period.

If you identify as a robot you probably do live a depressing life

Sometimes social awkwardness is a more difficult obstacle to surmount than a lack or excess of fat. Agoraphobia is debilitating, mate.

>If you identify as a robot you probably do live a depressing life
Maybe by your standards. Im relatively happy with the way I am, just frustrated at normalfags who think they know anything about us. Either way its not an argument.

If those girlfriends are good looking it's because those guys compensate in other areas, be it dick size, money or social status. If they are not, they are probably three times as ugly as the guy and barely above an unpassable tranny.

Or probably they are not short. Weight is pretty much irrelevant for tall guys. But I wouldn't expect a norman to know this shit.

Why do women hate me? Whenever and wherever I tried to talk with them they always look creeped out and are clearly uncomfortable. I have enough assets to retire if I wanted to, and I look above average until I start to speak. I haven't talked with a women except for work related things in 2 years, and even they seem to hate me for some reason (only the ones I think are pretty and think about having sex with them when talking to them). In the past I befriended 2 women and they both said they hated me when they first met me. Is it because I'm beta? Because I have no experience? Why is this so difficult when it comes so easy to all of my friends and everyone else? Just having that experience is my livelong dream.

I used to have social anxiety its awful but working out and having a healthy diet got rid of that

Not having a gf or atleast not being able to have sex sounds sad unless your asexual or some shit

>Not having a gf or atleast not being able to have sex sounds sad unless your asexual or some shit
Through your own normalfag paradigm maybe it sounds sad, but we can grow accustomed after a while. Youre really just proving my point that you understand very little about us or how we live.

Or they're acutally interesting and People like them not all women are gold diggers

That's not me.
They were normal dates, really.
With the girl who blocked I went to a science fiction exhibition and we had a comfy time. I made her laugh a few times but a few days after the date she blocked me.
With another girl I slept over and she took my virginity. She didn't know until a few days later when she told me she isn't interested in seeing me anymore.
With another girl I went out for drinks and we had a good time too. We made out at the end.
A few days later she said she no longer wants to see me.
Another girl slept over at my place and we fugd.
She's new in the country so in the morning I accompanied her to the bus station, I expected a good bye kiss but she just quickly hopped into bus and I never saw her again.
Eventually she stopped replying to my texts after she flaked on me.
She said she had no friends and I wasnt really pushy or anything. I still have her number so I might try again someday.

Women dont view non-Chads as human, might wanna swallow that blackpill now

Are you autistic? Do you stutter? Do you seem insecure? Do you talk about mundane shit no one else but you cares about?

Not him but if you're a virgin past ~18 or so you seemingly start to "become" asexual, which is I think where the wizard thing comes form. I'm nearly 19 and my libido is dying by the week, and it's nothing compared to my libido at 14.

>working out and having a healthy diet
Why do fucking normalfaggots think that every ailment is cured by lifting weights and eating fruits. Just that the fuck?

Lmao you have a awful time at dating bruh but don't give up the moment you give up you lose any shot of happiness

yeah im not sure. ive been pretty damn fit (as per marine fitness standards) for about a year now and ive still never seen a vagina.
im btw

They dont want to confront the reality that they were born normal, they want to pretend they had to work for the lifestyle they enjoy. So their advice to robots naturally all centers on meaningless tasks that dont achieve shit if you werent born like them

>Are you autistic?
Maybe.
>Do you stutter?
When I'm nervous, and I'm always nervous talking to girls.
>Do you seem insecure?
Yes.
>Do you talk about mundane shit no one else but you cares about?
I always get cut off when talking so probably. At least every second sentence, maybe more. As a result I talk in quick and short sentences only.

Any way to fix these?

First of all drop your stats
>Race
>Height
>Weight
>Body fat
>Income

> Build yourself up mentally, emotionally and physically
you're literally spouting "just lift bro". How can you tell someone to improve there emotional/mental state. You don't have the answers, I don't have the answer, and my psychiatrist doesn't have the answer
>some people just can't be happy they always want more its up to you to be happy and content.
That's absolute narcissism from your part. You're assuming way too much just to feel righteous, but in reality you only come off as being pretentious. Humans are not weak they are presented outcomes by chance and they develop their personalities through that improbability. To say "lol dud im just bettr and ur worse lol" is a really fucking stupid statement

Attached: 1516559943765.jpg (387x411, 69K)

Loling rn you honestly think you can't improve yourself mentally progress is progress no matter how small you can definitely improve your general mood

i dont think that many robots want to be some "pump n dump" normie. I think a lot of them want a long-term gf that accepts them and fits their niche.

Attached: 1532358875665.png (400x400, 17K)

>Loling rn you honestly think you can't improve yourself mentally progress is
For some people improving mentally is so difficult as to be effectively impossible, and doing the Johnny Neptune "LMAOING @ U" schtik only makes you seem arrogant and even more retarded than your fellow normalfags.

Maybe some people just don't deserve to be happy obviously if they aren't gonna try to be normal then they should atleast stop complaining about normal people

you're ruining women and turning them into used up whores, you're not fucking helping

>normal people
Your type is generally inoffensive and only slightly obnoxious, you on the other hand are a cancerous type of normalfaggot and help no one with your condescension. Your advice is meaningless, fuck off back to R*ddit if weirdos bother you so much.

I've helped alot of people you're just too far gone for me to save. I've made incels into normal people but i guess you don't want to change

This
Pumping and dumping is why there are no pure trusting gfs

Well you didn't answer my stats so I'm guessing you're not doing too bad for yourself. This is were the "privilege" meme stems from. It's not necessarily about others being better off but the selfish ignorance you have towards others who are worse off. I do not come from a rich family. I can not afford commodities. I must spend my day working long hours with little pay just to spend it on rent and basic utilities. I do not have much time for hobbies and less for friends. The only thing I can do is rest after a long days work. Perhaps when my net worth surpasses your own I can be as big of a douche bag as you.

because that's what you mean by mental progression. Growing up we're told that success equals wealth. and if you're not talking about wealth then what exactly are you talking about when you say "improve yourself mentally" what's the problem if not money? With money you could get treatment, you could distract yourself from family problems, you can pursue a career and be in social settings. Money is all that matters in this world.

It's the only way you can improve yourself. you can not change genetics, and you definitely can not consciously change your personality. So tell me. how does one improve there mental health Mr. knowitall

>I've helped alot of people you're just too far gone for me to save. I've made incels into normal people but i guess you don't want to change
Implying I desire your counsel and help, you deranged cunt. You helped a group of delusional idiots out of their twisted worldview, so what? You come on here seeking to change others with your sanctimonious shit, "If you don't listen to my wise words, you're doomed". Fuck off.

Happiness is better than money
Money doesn't magically make you happy

Watch that temper, boy I've done more good to help people than you will so i deserve respect.

Yeah, teaching us how to get your sloppy seconds isn't helping.

Who gives a fuck about womens virginitys don't even think about them as humans lmao think of them as tools to help you cum

>I've done more good to help people than you will so i deserve respect.
You won't receive so much as a morsel of respect here, queer. Lord, it's almost as if "helping" others is done just to feed your savior complex and ever-growing ego.

Anyone wanting real advice on girls AMA

Who says having a big ego is a bad thing the ego is the only lasting thing in life

It's obnoxious, especially when it's fed by helpless anons too dumb to see through you.

Happiness doesn't magically happen you dumbfuck

I care about them its a mutual relationship i help them and i get to feel good about myself everyone wins

>I care about them
Doubt you do, you threaten helplessness and eternal misery if they don't hear you out. "Some people don't deserve happiness". Kill yourself, mate.

Is it my fault if they fail to take it no
If they fail to take it then they are doomed
ONLY I can help them
Its called tough love

>ONLY I can help them
Seriously fuck off, you aren't special and neither is your advice. A bum on the street could give better advice.

A bum on the street is nothing but a worm to me im the best these robots got

>im the best these robots got
You have to be baiting. Such levels of self-delusion are impossible.

Attached: IMG_4658.png (600x580, 572K)

Hey respond to my question how do i visit bars if they're all 20 miles away and I can't drive my own car back and don't have money for a cab

Do I just drive around town at midnight with my windows down asking girls to get in my car?

Get one of your friends or family i usually have my female friends drive me around

Its not delusion its the truth im r9ks savior they just won't realize it but then again jesus was also nailed to the cross so it'll be too late before robots realize it

>compares himself to Christ
For fuck's sake, you are hilarious.

Attached: 4BD8AB64-ABAD-4A02-8E27-5136FFC1013B.gif (800x430, 564K)

>Get one of your friends

Yeah forgot to mention that like I did in my first post - I lost all of my friends a long time ago and am trying to make new ones but due to a lack of contacts I'm having a real problem with the logistics side of actually getting myself to any place that has other humans

Once again people don't take the messiah seriously

What about family
Origianlly orignal

I'm the eldest brother and the eldest of my cousins so no luck there, i'm the only one with a license

They all live far away anyhow

I was thinking of any tips to leave my car parked safely somewhere where it doesn't get vandalized by bums or a parking ticket put on it, apparently you can't even park on beaches or fields if the city owns them, otherwise i could just sleep at my car and drive back in the morning sober

Parking lot of the bar or don't get shit faced drunk

>Once again people don't take the messiah seriously

people just don't take you seriously because you're a narcissist

Im not a narcissist
Original

I`d like to become chad too, chad.
Best food, best way to get testosterone up, best way to not fuck up as a virgin? Thx

But those are the answers. Your choice to do them or not. There is a reason it is said so many times

>you're literally spouting "just lift bro". How can you tell someone to improve there emotional/mental state
Looking at a more muscular you will make you feel better about yourself. Working out in the summer heat and getting your blood flowing will make you feel more energetic and horny (if you're in really bad shape or have never really worked out you will probably expect to feel sick and exhausted only, but that's the same you feel when starting any new habit)

I'm not really "happy" when I sit down back into that computer chair and think about it after I got a job and started doing those things but I honestly feel kinda alright whenever I'm doing something, it gets my blood flowing and whenever I'm not just sitting around being useless, I don't feel that way either. Not the OP but this is my experience.

There's a little hurdle that feels shitty that you have to jump over with everything. Even just getting up from bed every morning.

It feels like shit for the first 2 minutes, every single morning, but it goes away very fast when you actually stand on your feet. If you never take that step and just go "I expect to feel terrible so I probably will" you will spend much more than those 2 minutes feeling terrible, and 2 minutes might become 20 years. Just do something bro is good advice unironically.

its pretty narcissistic to say you're a messiah.

I mean it's not like narc's will ever admit they are marcs anyways.

Okay, try this, larping faggot.
>be me
>31 khhv
>manlet
>live with parents
>never had a single romantic interaction with a female ever
>constantly tired due to chronic illness I was born with
>can't make much money
>can't move out
>can't get Jow Forums
Now admit to yourself that some men are simply doomed to be alone and no amount of advice or just world faggotry can change that.

Fruits and vegetables, poultry, stay away from processed meat and absolutely no candy or soda. The best way to get testosterone up is to exercise core,arms,legs,cardio. Be confident and think positively and get mainstream hobbies only talk about normie stuff to normies

Confidence and postive thinking try reading some jordan peterson

lol yes, surely knaawledge will save me from this bumpkin shithole I'm stuck in where literally everyone 10 years younger than me is already married.

Thx man. However I had the ooprtunity to lose my virginity with a hot chick 2 years before (am 21 now), but I was too much of a pussy to continue because I had doubt that I`d fuck it up real bad.

Was your first time shitty and what general advice can you give to satisfy her well during the first time?

Hey bro, if you are still here can you help me with my text game?

I am really good at getting girls numbers and chatting random girls in the street or in the pub, but my text game is weak so most of my numbers don't convert to dates. Have you also got any tips about what to do on dates? I was in a long term relationship for like 7 years up until recently and we got together as teenagers so I don't really understand this whole adult dating thing.

Not OP but your first time probably won't be good but don't worry about it it is just about getting that first one out of the way.

Should I`d get some practive time with some roasties first, or someone I genuinly care about even though I`d fuck up?

>genuinely caring about a girl before you've even had sex

This might be why you are a virgin.

Keep it short and then go straight to meeting her in person again

nah, the reason is that I was an autist since birth. I actually started running, however

My first time was shitty but just focus on her reaction eat her out, finger her. Watch for her reaction find out what she likes

Confidence is key to finding a partner

Pick a spot when you get to the date seem interesting dont talk about autistic hobbies get to know her first before you start talking about yourself on your date
Also while texting be playful and flirty but also keep her reaction if shes not in the mood to flirt (if she isn't flirting back) quit flirting just base your replies by her reactions and don't seem insecure just be confident and if they don't like you move on the world is full of women waiting for you but above all just be respectful and assertive pick the place to go