What are you passionate about that doesn't involve your dick?

What are you passionate about that doesn't involve your dick?

Attached: 2020.jpg (789x460, 54K)

Is he the MLK Jr. of our time?

No, that would be Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.

I'm a bar tender at a small dive bar, and I've been becoming increasingly passionate about my work there. Last night, a guy told me I made the 'best margarita of his life' even though I had to scramble to make it with the cheapest of ingredients. It felt like a huge compliment.

That fucking guy...
Sure I get it, he was in a school shooting, but who fucking cares? It seems as if that he got so used to the five minute fame that he tries everything to get it back.
No one fucking cares about him. Why the fuck is he even a fucking thing anymore? I bet you the only fucking reason ANYONE cares about him in the slightest is because of his fucking face is "cute".
The shooter should've shot him instead

He wasn't even at school the day of the shooting. I don't think any of the poster children of this gun control movement were at school that day, actually.

saying the word nigger even though I'm white

How's your mojito game?

That's my summer drink.

Keep going for it, there are cocktail championships and stuff too. Maybe you'll own a bar one day.

Okay, what color is your eyes and hair?

The ones that were, were busy getting counselling over being in a school shooting rather than trying to get on the news.

The search for and propagation of knowledge... in very specific subjects.

Money. Specifically, stock and commodity trading.

black and black, respectively

Are you good at making Long Island Ice Tea?

Diluted. I thought so.

Eurobeat.

I make my own mixes/compilations and upload them on youtube

Otherwise programming

The work I'm doing, which can pretty much be resumed as "saving the world". Also, normalfags have 0 ambition. Hell, 99.9999% of the time they don't even know what they're doing with their lives. Meanwhile I have grand plans which are feasible, under way, and progressing quickly, based upon this passion. That amounts to fucking nothing. Hell, this is probably getting in the way, since it means I would never settle for someone who would require dropping my plans.

MLK wasnt a filthy commie

I love the outdoors and exploring nature, I go camping almost once a month and try to spend some time hiking and geocaching like once a week at least.

> his fucking face is "cute"
lmao good one. My wife hates his weasley little face. She gets pissed any time he pops up on the news.

>wife
gtfo normie scum

Attached: yKL3Y3f.jpg (600x480, 84K)

>wife
LEAVE GO

>I stopped learning after high school

EDGY AS FUGG IM SO OFFENDED

Can you even imagine how much pussy hes going to crush at Berkeley?