Just a reminder that if you are a white male and are living as a NEET, or even worse offing yourself...

Just a reminder that if you are a white male and are living as a NEET, or even worse offing yourself, then you are doing exactly what goyim wants.

Destroy the monster trying to rip your heart out not yourself.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (220x220, 19K)

>doing what goyim wants
Imagine being this retarded yet still able to use a computer

>what goyim wants.
HAHAAHAHA you fucking idiot, shut up

i blame jews for making that mistake

so the goyim were the masters all along

I'm pretty sure you being a nigger has nothing to do with jews

why do you think of niggers all day? are you in fact, a nigger? or maybe you are a cuck?

Why even respond if something doesn't bother you. Are you sweating now shlomo?

Of course you have to specify white males being NEETs, the reason people get so offended at the status of white males is because they know western society won't survive without white men.
Your intentions are not legitimate.

Hitler did nothing wrong. Discuss.

Attached: 29716555_1249294608539780_1061197053457072128_n.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

> exactly what goyim wants
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. That aside, not working means Shekelberg does not get as much income as he wants. How abstaining from work helps him then?

>suck my dick
>wow why do you keep saying dick are you gay xDDD
12 year old r*dditor detected. Out, faggot!

I'm pointing out how your negro brain can't understand the basics of the Jewish termology, non Jews are goyim you stupid nigger

>what the goyim wants
kill yourself immediately
also what the fuck is that file name
"jew_basic"

Jow Forums users literally need to be put down

Attached: 1532059576947.png (482x600, 230K)

I sustain myself with the money I earn under the table NEETing it up from the comfort of my home, no (((taxes))) for you

i already understand jewish terms you nigger. i just find it funny you are so fixated on jews and black people.

>ITT op damage controI

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>They want me to contribute to the society they manipulated and play along with that system
>they want me to stay home and do nothing
>they want me to marry a single mother and get divorced
>they want me to ignore women
Huh. Well, I'm okay just going the waifu route, especially if it can be encouraged and not mostly just content that cucks people who like the characters.

I think OP is advocating you become a nazi not any of that shit

Feminists and Jow Forums are convinced of the things you greentexted, but I never fail to see messages online and in real life that contradict all that.
I don't think the jews want you to do those things. I think the jews want you to be a good white boy and opt in so western society can survive.