Who vodka and pepsi here bros ?

Who vodka and pepsi here bros ?

Attached: WoW_Daytona1.jpg (537x640, 55K)

I unironically pour vodka into almost everything I drink. I will come into work with vodka and coffee, I will drink vodka and pepsi during my break, and I will come home and drink vodka and vodka because I fucking hate my life and I want to die

Vodka and pepsi is the best combo

vodka and sprite is also nice

Vodka alone is better than any other drank

that's true. The taste reminds you of the poor choices you've made and that vodka is one of the last things that bring you happines

Drinking warm vodka and pepsi right now because I don't have the patience to let them cool down. Both bottles are in the freezer now. Let's do this!

question: last night i had

4 beers
shot of rum
vodka tonic
rum and coke
vodka tonic

is this too much to drink in one night? i feel worse than i ever have before

Just keeping mine in the freezer and running down after every glass.

Anybody got good drinking songs ?

No drink more user lel

who beer and milk here?

Wut ?

How does it taste ?

its disgusting do not try it

>vodka and pepsi
we used to call that a "brown eye"

Can't be worse than buckfast and milk

Mongolians make beer out of horse milk

I personally dont like buckfast so I agree.

Fucking horrible drink

I had 6-7 shots of vodka chased with water and a 6 pack of Budweiser. I thought I was improving my drinking habits too. Had a throbbing headache this morning but it's gone now.

I had vodka and unsweetened iced tea once
it was fucking awful

So should i go clubbing now for a laugh ?

just drink alone at home like the rest of us

I could go out with my socially awkward /fitzen/ drug dealer friend who is the only person i talk to

tought you would be alone but if it's with someone else you should go. You never know what could happen

More alcohol shops don't serve after 10pm here

apparently if you drink beer and hard liquors in the same night it'll make you feel worse than if you only drink straight hard liquor

there's also some rule about drinking one before the other will make you feel worse but I'm not sure if there's truth to it and don't remember it exactly

if you drink hard liquor before beer you'll be trashed
totally fine otherwise, unless you're a lightweight then just drink more because life's shit

420 + gin and juice. Snoop knows what's good.

how much do you have to drink to get brain damage? i want to drink beer again tonight but worried my body still hasnt recovered from last night. my head still has a dull ache

>Wake up this morning (my first mistake)
>Do a shot of whiskey
>Then a beer or two, then a gin and tonic
>I'm not drunk as I spaced out all these drinks
>Mother smells the alcohol on my breath and takes my car keys so I can't go to my job which is 3 hours from the time, giving me more than enough time to sober up

>There's nothing to my life but work
>Now myself and everyone at my job are screwed because of my mothers hero complex

Just