It's time for your circumcision, user

>It's time for your circumcision, user.

>This is America. All males have to be circumcised. If you don't, you're discriminating between yourself and the Jewish community. Discrimination falls under hate speech laws so if you refuse this procedure, we'll have to call the cops. You'll go to prison for hate crime and the prison doctors will probably end up performing the procedure on you there anyway (for prison health and safety), so it's best to not make a fuss and just get it done here this afternoon.

>Oh don't be scared, sweetie. It's a totally painless procedure, and wait til you experience all the health benefits! Plus the ladies like it better. Your sex life is about to improve a lot, trust us. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Those silly European doctors all have anti-semitic bias. Europe currently has an epidemic of male urinary tract infections - something the biased 'lame stream media' won't tell you. Plus they can't even afford to do this procedure on a wide enough scale because their healthcare is dead broke - soshalism doesn't work. We have the best healthcare system in the world. By the way the total cost will be six gorrilion dollars, plus taxes (the taxes go to Israel), plus a 'tip'....heh heh. Our system says your insurance that you pay $500 a month for won't cover this procedure so you're going to have to pay out of pocket. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diner's Club, UnionPay, JCB and Discover.

>Ok! Here's your gown, take the second right down the hallway and get changed. The nurses will prep you. We'll begin the procedure by standing for the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag (of Israel) and by saluting Our Beautiful President, The God Empress of the United States, our first Jewish president, Ivanka M. Trump!

Attached: american doctors.jpg (2474x1536, 294K)

>someone took a good 20-30 minutes out of their day to type this

What's the most pathetic thing you've ever done, user?

Attached: E98129C8-87D2-42DE-A224-7D362257CDD4.jpg (390x376, 39K)

Yeah ok but why is male genital mutilation legal and accepted but female genital mutilation is illegal?

Attached: 9E4826AF-7415-4BFB-A1AA-53529F3F356A.gif (320x240, 65K)

>it's time for your holocaust, kikes

>this is the modern age era, all Jews have to be holocausted.

Man that would be great

Gee thanks, I happen to be a phimosisfag.

Attached: IMG_20180109_131851_017.jpg (320x320, 24K)

My dad didn't get my circumcision bc they were extremely poor back then. They just came to the US and lived of a software dev contract at CMU.

There's cream made from foreskin that helps loosen your foreskin and slide it back

This must be some mistake, I'm already circumcised. I'm here about the leg replacement? The one with the kangaroo legs?

Yeah but then you've still got disgusting foreskin dangling around. I'd rather be circumcised.

>I'd rather be circumcised.
Umm, no, no you wouldn't.

these threads are bad
post more pro-circumcision threads with a racist agenda like "only niggers are uncut" so buzzfeed and vox make articles telling liberal normies that getting your kid circumcised is a hate crime

Why do people say circumcision is that bad?

They're gonna illegalize IGM before MGM as well (both should be illegal imo). Mark my words.

Because it's painful and traumatic.

I'm European, though. Teehee! :3

plz be my europeon bf

>cutfag upset because he can't experience the pleasure he was meant to

>be american
>not circumsized
>girls don't seem to care at all where I live

Feels really fucking good man. All my life I was shamed for being uncut and now everyone wants to be me.

Attached: damnimgood.png (705x578, 427K)

I'm an incel anyways, what difference does it make.

i want an uncut bf that bullies me for being cut

American tipping culture is really out of hand. Even male babies have to give a tip.

To be honest it doesnt matter if you're cut or not. I'm uncut and people still make fun of me. Yeah jerking off feels great but who cares after years of doing it?

Because it destroys functions of your penis that you can never get back. The foreskin is like your penis's swiss army knife.

Yeah do it ahmad