Tfw you'll never get a cheap third world gf who's happy with you because she came from abject poverty

>tfw you'll never get a cheap third world gf who's happy with you because she came from abject poverty
how to achieve this, Jow Forums?

Attached: 3x7s4tjv07a11.jpg (799x1420, 82K)

Airlift yourself and some food to Venezuela, they'll come swarming like Somalis to Sweden.

SEAmonkies aren't an achievement.

That's a spic tho

this will never happen. Even qt third world gf will not want you

unless you buy them from the slave market

Attached: 123136278541.jpg (982x674, 428K)

>how to achieve this, Jow Forums?
You mean, how to achieve being rich? Someone that came from poverty isn't going to be happy in poverty.

why wouldn't they? No fear of getting decapitated in the West.

Nah I got one. It's pretty great. She's traditional, loving, has many homemaking skills (great cook), devoted since she doesn't go out much, and endlessly grateful for lifting her from poverty and danger.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed to work with all third world women but it CAN work and if it does it's great.

But then you get killed by the army

how big are her tittays, user?

Depends what you define as rich and what you define as poor then. Of course if you define a normal middle-class lifestyle as poor they won't be happy living in the same conditions or worse. But if you define it as actually being poor for real, they'd kill to experience a poor lifestyle in the west, which is lavish by comparison, let alone a lower-middle class lifestyle.

How do you go about making it happen and can you give us a breakdown of useful features, such as an expense breakdown for the process and post-process?

I don't know if there is a word for this phenomenon but allow me to describe it. When I started working out I really wanted to be able to bench X amount. After I got to X amount I was happy but for a short term than I worked toward Y. After I go to Y same thing and I set up to Z. I didn't even get to Z but I don't even look forward to it since I want way more.

Now replace me with women and my bench and goals with higher quality men that can provide more. Do you think she will really be happy with your beta bux ugly ass and not want eventually the rich chad? LMAOING @ YOUR LIFE.

>he thinks women have ambitions
l m a o

I mean, they have one: bang a hotter Chad/status symbol than the other roasties...

>higher quality men can't be defined as women's ambitions
Wew lad. Guess women never do cheat. And never get with a better man given the chance. This really jogs my nog.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
user WHY
I had begun to foster a little hope that not all was lost for me!

I don't know man. I guess I don't want anyone to escape the misery of their situations if I can't. Or I wanted to inform you of the dangers you had not imagined. Or both.

He won't because he's lying. Lmao put a liar on the spot and they can't do shit

The truth is in the middle; women generally are less ambitious than men are, and third world sluts usually don't have the toxic mentality of first world sluts.

That reminds me. What do you guys think of this plan.

>marry a chick from the third world
>in return, she works and supports me
>if it's legal marry a lot of chicks from the third world, and have them all work, and give me 75% of their paycheck
>after I get enough money, I marry one that actually cooks and cleans for all of us

>women generally are less ambitious
Stop insisting on this buddy. There is no ambition here. It's not like she is putting work in, like you would put years of going a few times per week to the gym to get a nice bod. She would switch to someone better give the chance. And it implies no effort. And it's ingrained in her nature. Stop denying facts. Women DO want the best they can get.

Considering this is the generation where everyone larps about white male privilege, I'm actually surprised more effeminate white guys don't go for minority women.
That's what the kids do these days, they overly pedestalize white boys. I don't think it's ever been a better time to be some white boy than it is now. Minority women go a step further with it and overly pedestalize white men. Fucking retards, and this is what Jow Forums tells me is good and worth saving. lawl

>he would switch to someone better give the chance. And it implies no effort.

That is still a form of ambition, you retard.

Not in the sense as you'd normally use ambition, piece of shit. It's more like a wish in the case of women. You'd use ambition when you'd also put work towards that shit you want. A wish is something you want to get overnight but aren't actually working towards it. Now stop fucking with semantics and accept reality.

gay shit not allowed niga