How are chinlets created?

How are chinlets created?

Attached: 9BD69D63-58AF-4330-AEE2-034D08E31C27.jpg (720x540, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol
look at the bottom of his head

All this guy needs is some nice clothes, a haircut, and to smile

Truthful answer: your mother drinking while you are in the womb.

Attached: 1532112624701.jpg (323x377, 18K)

His jaw is drooping down rather than forward. He just needs to stop letting it drop down.
Chinlets do have chins, they just are hiding them.

and sunglasses and necklace

Gene expression.
See: epigenetics

Also consider this

Attached: Rune_full_helm_detail.png (180x303, 11K)

Genetics. Now you might be wondering how have ugly chinlets been able to reproduce over the centuries? Because women with a weak chin can still look attractive with some make up.

Blame your mothers.

yes, that is good too

how is babby formed

orig

They come from G-d.

Attached: FTfzu5bVO7R4vqJetP9HCVMeHjbF6Nh-PV-n6R4ybm4.png (800x755, 720K)

Genes mostly, but some chinlets suffer their condition from mouth breathing as a result of blocked nasal passages during childhood from what I've read.

this, but not so simple. Both of my parents are normal, but I am an chinlet because their parts are not compatible.

How long did your parents have you drinking from a bottle? I've heard that this can contribute to this as well.

wrong. It is the positioning of the jaw, not genetics.
has got it right somewhat.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8

and hrt

IF YOU AREN'T MEWING, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

You're dumb. Throughout humanity's development men weren't always having consensual sex with women. Ugly and desperate men would fuck anything they could, with force or without, and that resulted in ugly offspring.

I believe it's bad teeth which leads to a bad teeth resting place which over the years will fuck up the growth of your chin
t.chinlet with overbite

slapped a bird in the face with me wang... so happy

Wring. Only 15% of men throughout human history had children. Ugly people exist because of ugly women. Chad would just fuck and impregnate any women he could, including ugly as shit women. That's why ugly people exist today and why all women are disgusting whores.

>has never heard of arranged marriages
>doesn't realize how common rape was

And why do you blame ugly women but not Chad for being a desperate pervert? You autists pride yourselves on being so logical but you're even more emotional and illogical than women.

drinking from bottle, hard foods, mouth breathing, it's all irrelevant. Its 100% genetics, I had to take out 4 teeth, and they still cannot fit into my mouth properly.

I don't blame Chad because it is not his fault all women are whores. The women choose and accept to be a part of his harem.

Ha, my father is a chinlet but mom has a normal one.

You are hopeless and your opinions are based almost completely on emotion. Women-tier stuff right here