L don't feeI real wtf

l don't feeI real wtf

Attached: 1495115836729.jpg (705x527, 247K)

because you are an illusion

You're in a dream and the only way to get out of it is to die

I played FFIV and the entire time I felt like I played it before even though I knew I never finished half of it and didn't remember anything in the game.
It sucked, the game was literally "oops we're too late oops the bad guy took the doohickey RIGHT OUT OF MY HAND"

same shit, being a schizoid a shit.

I feel, therefore I real

-rene the kart

Nothing is real except energy, subatomic particles, and empty space

I've felt completely disconnected from reality for about the last year now. I just wake up and exist and everything is a blur

Depersonalization / Derealization Disorder, I have / had it too. You get used to it

Self diagnosing yourself doesn't seem like a great idea. If you do have some sort of disorder like that you don't have to "get used it", you can get help

no u, 47125899

I aren't, therefore I am

-rene gokart

its derealization disorder. ive had it since i was 13 and im 22 now. i find myself not giving a single fuck about anyone including myself. its pretty shit. i dont remember what it feels like to be normal.

based cringepilled posters

>tfw I'm the realest thing to ever exist

Attached: 1532135852699.jpg (363x342, 10K)

depersonalization is one helluva drug

put hand on hot stove, you will feel real

sounds like dissociation
It can happen from a bunch of mental illnesses or stress
If it happens a lot talk to a doc

PS weed helps a lot

I don't accept this reality anyways.

Attached: angered_wojak.png (604x608, 5K)

there's no help for it dum dum, get used to it is the best thing one could do.

I just had the same shit today
>woke up at 3pm
>realize i slept in way too much
>get out of bed
>poof
>suddenly everything around me feels unreal and fake
>spent the entire afternoon being super dizzy and confused
>1:30am now
>finally feel more relaxed in some way and like i might actually have control over myself
It's been going on for years, I don't fucking know what triggers it, it could be stress, it could be brain damage, maybe even some yet unfound underlying health problem, it's so bad.

Attached: 1532718514880.jpg (449x462, 8K)

The reality that your mind perceives around you is just a spook. We're all brains in jars. Or living in a dream controlled by demons

>tfw incorporeal

How can you be incorporeal if it has real right in the name?

You are either real or like me
>ghost in the shell
>original

Attached: 739AA315-4CB7-47BD-A68F-3D71712D3CB1.gif (320x311, 1.72M)

You can't not be real, otherwise you wouldn't exist. Simple as

Who observed you just now so that you could exist?

I observed myself, since we're the only one here.

You cant observe yourself while you are looking at the quantum experiment alone.
>we
There is no we it is just
>us

There's only one of us here, and it's observing itself, everywhere, all at once. There's nothing else to observe, because once you have everything, nothing is all that's left.

>Indeed but multiple consciousnessesses.
That is a great assumption for all you know this is a trans-universe inversion from a stub of the plankman that didnt get a good start in life but succeeded anyway.

Some times when i look at myself on the mirror i feel very distand and totally like a stranger
wtf?

Attached: 4c6bfae2da7b929f9e4b1873f986641880d58fbd25d10a7c3da4a37eb660d788.png (354x350, 145K)

Just look from the perspective of the outside of a circle

>the last year

you baby