I have a questions for the roasties/fembots on here:

What is it like being an ugly girl? I'm trying to imagine it. How far off am I from my thoughts below?

>Be ugly girl
>Know deep down no man will ever love you and that they'll always pine for other women.
>Know deep down he is unhappy with your very presence at all times.
>You see Chad with his 10/10 blonde and blue-eyed goddess and she is endlessly happy being in Chad's presence.
>You see Chad's friend Lance. He's 6'3", ripped, dark brown chestnut hair, and blue eyes. He's from a good wealthy family too. He will never even look at you. If he does it's in disgust. He has a 5' stunning asian girl on his arm...She's gorgeous, with a cute pixie-cut, and a delcious perfectly flat chest. Her skin is flawless...What you can't understand is how sex works, because you know that Lance has a reputation for being huge...She must have like 8 orgasms when they copulate.
>You sex toys do nothing anymore. You have them all. None fills they hate and emptiness you feel inside.
>You don't even want to go out anymore so you have a shitty remote office job. You have everything delivered. When you go out, people stare.

How close am I? What am I missing. Please reveal all your suffering to me so I can find some small measure of happiness in other people's misery. I crave these things.

Attached: bc1f53896b92ef84299c74dd7b8a3e11.jpg (565x842, 44K)

pretty awful. i haven't had sex in almost a week

Ha! If only. No, actually chad looks in their direction plenty. In fact, ugly girls jump on chad's cock to be pumped and dumped every single fucking weekend. They have a veritable army of friends to "cheer" them up when chad dumps them, too.
That's why women can't be robots. Fembots don't exist.

You lost me with that part about Lance but otherwise pretty accurate

Gr8 b8 m8 r8 8 out of 8

Attached: 1526509858551.jpg (208x284, 13K)

It's not even bait retard. It's just satire/joke. But robots are too mentally disabled to see that

>tfw ugly so have to do anal to make him stay
Robots will never understand this feel

Even ugly girls can get hundreds of desperate guys. Even maybe a semi chad.

Stop trying to emulate us thinking we are the same.

Attached: image.jpg (2452x2668, 1M)

Your weird obsession over detail (especially in regards to men) makes me assume you're a huge cuck

im not deformed nor am I disgustingly unbearable to look at. Im just below average, and that hasnt done me any good clearly. I do have potential to be a 6/10 though, but thats through surgery

That's true. Robots will never be given the chance to try to make anyone stay.

Tell me you didn't actually stoop that low.

>no attractive man/woman will ever want me
>i only attract 3/10 autistics
>most girls i make friends with are only keeping me around to make themselves look/feel better
>in highschool i made stacies angry because i didn't care for my appearance
>anything i like is automatically considered lame
>people never sit next to me on the bus (apart from old, weird men that smell like cigs)
>women are expected to be pretty or at least sexable so when i try to go anywhere in sweats or casual clothing (i always do fuck people) i get weird stares
i could go on but i won't
a lot of what ugly females / robots with xx chromosomes mirrors what you guys go through
kinda like how being poor in the uk is no better than being poor in any other country

majoring in compsci with hopes i can work on ai & make a cute asian bf/milfbot to cuddle with
fuck this

Attached: c2178f560df2df786483c4403a73b2bde7d240b3eec4f5470bf0d74fba10aeb1.png (635x664, 277K)

>cute asian bf/milfbot to cuddle with
hey we have the same tastes

>>no attractive man/woman will ever want me
>>i only attract 3/10 autistics
You attract people, you're not a robot

>robots with xx chromosomes
No such thing, stop trying to perpetuate a meme.

>kinda like how being poor in the uk is no better than being poor in any other country

Yeah well you try being poor in a Balkan country before making that statement.

>attracts people
>complains
Fuck off normalnigger. Proof that women can't be robots.
Double proof with most abhorrent quotes like
>>i only attract 3/10 autistics
>mirrors what you guys go through
We would literally kill to attract -1/10 completely spherical, deformed "things". and yet you dare pretend you know anything about robots.

i like how you're upset about being judged for your ugliness but you have no problem referring to men as old and weird and "smell like cigs" (aka stinky).

>delcious perfectly flat chest

Contradiction.

omo
do you also like /ss/?

lol

i mean if they're my dads age and putting their hands on my thighs (or trying to) i have a right to call them that. bad people should be insulted
unlike myself who's just trying to live quietly

alright user so if a girl with a face like jack black, who smelled like hot dog water and was open (like telling this shit to normies) about their attraction to lolis came onto you, you'd be fine with that? if she wore a fursuit to walmart and posted pics on facebook, you wouldn't mind dating her...? you'd be happy people of this caliber wanted you?

>lol
Lmao doesnt even try to refute the truth. You do realize robots have never been seen as attractive by a single other individual right? Which you yourself do not fit into by your own words.

>i mean if they're my dads age and putting their hands on my thighs (or trying to) i have a right to call them that.

>literally is found to be attractive by members of the opposite sex

Say it with me everybody: females can't be robots!

i'm curious what makes a girl ugly by a robot's standards. like to the point where you would turn them down

Attached: 1528081571866.jpg (1080x1078, 98K)

For a real robot the only thing that be a disqualifier would be having a penis.

if she doesn't have a penis

having someone find you attractive doesn't make you not a robot retards

I'm a pretty ugly girl (maybe 3/10 idk), I feel pretty loved by my husband. He's 6'3", good jawline, beautiful smile, dominant, dark hair and green eyes, provides for me, sexy. I always feel happy with him.

Having a sweet personality and dressing more feminine can go a long way if you have ugly face. You get over feeling insecure when you are a teenager.

same except i'm more of a 1/10 and i love my tall, blond, rich, muscular boyfriend to death

Obese, terrible hygiene, hairy, yellow teeth. I'd be open to any girl as long as she is willing to make changes for me and loves me. And I'd change myself for her to.

Nothing is more unattractive than a cold bitch that is unwilling to change.

so it basically feels like being an asian male but with the opposite genders?

>i mean if they're my dads age and putting their hands on my thighs (or trying to) i have a right to call them that. bad people should be insulted
unlike myself who's just trying to live quietly

Okay, if they're acting like perverts I get it, but we obviously can't infer all that from what you typed

with that sort of good attitude why not improve yourself first so you can start with someone higher quality?

Yea anecdotal evidence will always go different ways, but I feel like being ugly and having tfw no bf has made me a more loving person.

Some anecdotes disagree and say ugly girl are meaner because they put up a shell around themselves, and maybe that was true of myself around 12-20 (especially 12-14) years old, but now I'm just grateful and happy.

>the absolute level of that strawman
My fucking side
>yet she thinks even under this ridiculous strawman the answer would be 'no'
The absolute state of roasties.

You're borderline normalfag with these standards.

>having someone find you attractive doesn't make you not a robot retards
That has literally always been a requirement. Fucking newfag roastie.

Most likely because, like any other robot, he's not being given any feedback whatsoever, after having successfully improved everything he was told to improve and then some.

LITERALLY
CAN
NOT
BE
ROBOTS.

>be femanon
>6/10
>virgin
>don't go out a lot but talk to people in class and stuff
>end up attracting a couple guys
>reject them because they are not the qt femboi 10/10 bf I've always wanted
>see people I know happy in relationships
>fantasizing intensifies
>standards rising
>inevitable disappointment intensifies
>I just want a qt bf

This is what it's like for me
All I've ever wanted to to be someone's mommy gf

Idk what makes someone a robot but I've been on r9k on and off since late 00s (pre-deletion), and I even met my husband on r9k.

this. it's like there are no boys here who want a gentle femdom gf. sigh. guess i'll milk these myself

>has a husband
Literally
Not
A
Robot.

>Idk what makes someone a robot
That was pretty obvious. Ever tried lurking? Also obviously not.

okay what about a backup husband

I'm a white manlet with a small dick. There's nothing to improve.

I guess. But there's nothing normal about me. Robot in the most meme'd pure sense of the word.

You'll probably end up losing every one of these standards. Until then there's still no proof you're not actually merely a failed normalfag. Just saying. You shouldn't lose hope, in other words, that you don't belong here and should fuck off permanently.

Oh you mean orbiter trash?

Now you're going from simply not a robot to being a roastie thot.

I didn't read your tedious TLDR, but to answer your question: it mostly sucks. I try hard not to get cynical (because when I do it's mostly "men have insane standards", "men are horrible trash incapable of love", "I miss my 2D husbando", and "it's amazing how low standards are for attractive women"). I jerk off a lot. I get rejected a lot. I constantly despair because I have to "play the man" in relationships while boring hot chicks get flown off on vacations for existing. I spend hours daydreaming about my 2D husbando. I despair because I know I'd be a top-notch gf, wife, and mom but everything I do is filtered through the ugly-chick-lens and misconstrued as awful and bad.

One upswing of being an ugly chick, however, is that when you pursue something you know it's for you and you alone. Ugly dudes can compensate for their looks by beinh funny, smart, etc. That doesn't work for women because men have shit-tier taste. So when I try to get good at something, I know it's only for my own benefit. Basically, my horseface means I'm a motherfucking Ubermensch.

Attached: C1189A2A-2020-4F06-B3DE-BE62858B8D0D.jpg (748x978, 295K)

I don't think you understand, I said that I am fine with any woman as long as she is willing to change or at least better herself. I'd be fine with an obese, hairy, yellow teethed woman if she is willing to shave and lose weight and brush her teeth.

>male
>not a robot by Jow Forums standards
>has lots of positive adjectives but just shuts himself in his dorm too much by normie standards
>life is an end to end suffering anyway

Do i feel like a robot despite the positive aspects of my life (and therefore have personal problems/mental illness), or is the robot life just a symptom and we have a much more fundamental trouble deep down?

>ugly dudes can compensate

No they can't. Ugly dudes remain virgins for life because no woman would put up with them.

>Ugly dudes can compensate for their looks by beinh funny, smart, etc.

>supporting the "women care about you being funny and smart" meme

Please stop, tranny larper.

>tfw haven't had sex in 0.5 days
>eye is twitching
>cold sweats
>ovaries are literally on fire
>my loins sweat for the touch of a man
i must feed soon

They do and it makes evolutionary sense as to why they would care about things other than physical appearance. Also how would you guys even know if being funny or smart helps guys get laid? It's not like it applies to you.

>tranny
Funny because I'm unironically a TERF and think men in dresses deserve the rope.

That's fine then, nevermind. I mostly speed-read the whole thing because I'm becoming sick and tired of the entire board being normalfags now. Actually you definitely belong here and that is pretty much what everyone thinks.

tfw no qt robot to forcibly rape

I have a phd in stem and am employed as a researcher in the same domain. I am quite successful. If I'm not smart then nobody in the world is smart.
Women don't even begin to care about anything but looks. It's not possible for a woman to know if someone is smart (or funny) if she won't even talk to that person. Protip: women have never, ever talked to us under any circumstance. Doesn't matter if we try to initiate or not, if it's online or not, nothing.

>I am a big successful scientist man on the internet
k
>"females, who have decided incentives to care about things like status, which correlate with ability and intelligence, only care about looks"
k

>They do and it makes evolutionary sense as to why they would care about things other than physical appearance.
Yes, things like what and how much they can provide, their social status, etc. Nothing else.

>Also how would you guys even know if being funny or smart helps guys get laid? It's not like it applies to you.
Nice ad hom lmao. Keep thinking that, you're just probing the point.

>make retarded false claim
>get btfo
>ignore everything
>make a novel, even more retarded, pre-debunked claim
Ebin. Simply ebin. Women truly were a mistake. God should give us back our rib.

Well now they dont care about anything but looks until they hit the wall around 30 and realize they cant ride the cock carousel forever and need that betabux provider.

I'm told I'm pretty but I still feel like the OP most of the time.

>he doesn't think looks or charisma correspond to status

k

Or hierachies could change with age. If anyone rided a carousel it's men.

>this pile of bullshit he posted
>Has never initiated a conversation with a woman before, without going into a 30 second long awkward silence or beginning to talk about his autistic stem crap

Live an ugly male incel life for a week every femanon would kill herrself

>roastie suddenly admit the only thing that matters is looks
now we're getting somewhere

>arguing_with_holes.jpg
what a surprise! Jow Forums was right again.

>he doesn't think looks or charisma correspond to status

>implying they are mutually exclusive

They all have boyfriends originally.

Love this delusional virgins on r9k who keep on blaming their looks when they couldn't engage a girl in a conversation for more than 1 minute without talking about their sperg shit like vidya , anime or whatever autistic crap they're obsessed with. Try to actually be worth something and you'll get laid, trust me.

Women cannot be robots. Stop trying to make it seem like they have it as bad as us. Sage.

>Or hierachies could change with age. If anyone rided a carousel it's men.

>not recognizing hypergamy
>being this delusional
You are quite the convincing tranny larper roastie.

Good looking guys don't need to be good at conversation to get laid.

Hilarious that you literally can't find any flaws in robots so you have to project your incompetence upon them to try to resolve your cognitive dissonance.

As someone who is part of adult sports teams and browses /sp/ and Jow Forums and still is a virgin, fuck you.

>say two things, mentioned three over all
>"clearly she said only one thing"

They're not exclusive.

It doesn't even make sense from a biological standpoint, or in the context of what is about about female sexuality. It's peak cope.
>implying he actually has those credentials

How does this contradict hypergamy? The idea of what constitutes status has nothing to do with how variable male sexual fitness is.

>tranny
You fags love girl dick, but alas, I am but a humble roast.

Yep, keep on coping with your inability to start and carry out a conversation with a woman. I understand you're horribly ugly, otherwise you would know that being good looking barely gives you any advantage.

You clearly are not recognizing that confidence comes from good looks. Overall, if someone is ugly they are typically not gonna be confident.

What a waste of numerals. Many people on Jow Forums have never had a problem carrying out a conversation with a woman. Except said women were never interested on account of already being taken. Those who are not refuse to talk in the first place so there is no conversation to fail to carry. Cope harder normalfag.

That's why all of history's great men were all super ho- wait. Sounds like you're a coward who clings to something like lookism to avoid having to try. This is literally SJW-tier thinking.

Attached: 7298C788-E770-4B5D-B490-003B8072DA4B.jpg (219x267, 25K)

>"women will never approach ugly guys"
>"we have converations with them all the time, they just already have bfs!"
Okay, CWC.

>get btfo once again
>still has no response just like last time
>ad hom of course
Cry us yet another river, roastie.

One of the guys you replied to, only 15% of men in all of human history had children. Meanwhile, 80% of all women had children. This means that the 80:20 rule is statistically and historically true. Ugly people only exist because Chad fucks ugly women and puts them in his harem.

does the pussy produce grool non stop?

deep shit nigga

>That's why all of history's great men were all super ho- wait.
So have you not noticed the whole sexual revolution hypergamy thing that's happened over the last 40 years vastly changing the male-female dynamic making most historical anecdotes completely irrelevant now?

>Sounds like you're a coward who clings to something like lookism to avoid having to try.
No, I dont bother trying because of the absolute fucking state of the vast majority of women today. Most of the people I know are between 4-5 years younger than me and divorced because the woman decided to cheat and took half of the man's shit. Real love is fucking dead and I have no interest in hookups. Please, make a convincing argument as to why anyone should bother.

>implying anything I said was contrary to hypergamy
Yeah, and those 15% of men were obviously always the most physically attravtive. Wasn't like they were warlords like Genghis Khan or kings or individuals with any number of attributes besides looks. It's not like women don't prefer older (read: less attractive) men or men with scars or anything. Nope. It's your weak chin holding you back.

Wasn't who you were responding to, but you realise simply saying "btfo" does not blow me the fuck out?

OP is pretty much accurate. As a 2/10 living in a bonafide shithole country, I might add:
>can't be in public for much long without having some appearance-related insult hurled directly at me
>even making friends or finding a job is hard because people just don't want you around and don't care that their demeanor towards you pisses you off because they don't really mind if you up and leave
>literally nothing I can do about it because it's my face and some of its worst quirks can't even be ameliorated by surgery
>31 years old and less romantic and sexual experience than the average 13 year old; namely a kissless virgin
>never had anyone in love with me, only some fuckers who would pretend to be my friends in order to try and get into my pants, and be buttblasted and lash out as I declined
>after an impressive count of 20 (twenty) unrequited crushes, I'm currently on year 3 of crushing on an internet friend who I know would not keep talking to me were him to ever meet me IRL
>also had a blitzkrieg crush on a political podcaster until I had to sit through him prattling for 30 minutes about how ugly bitches having sex with slightly drunk attractive men is basically rape
>still yet to find that dream remote office job that pays a decent wage, so I'm just rotting away at my childhood room while my parents' health decline fast
>still could never bring myself to be suicidal because I enjoy sentience and dank memes too much

Hope that's enough underserved misery to aid you through a lifetime of Schadenfreude wank, OP! I'll be adding anything that I might have forgotten.

Attached: dollhouse.jpg (1280x1251, 203K)

>>can't be in public for much long without having some appearance-related insult hurled directly at me

What country? I find that very hard to believe. People don't belittle women in public. At least men don't

Well, it wasn't nice when I was younger. Got bullied and ostracised a lot and it's fucked self esteem and social skills. You care less as you get older and understand someone will still love you if you aren't shallow and unrealistic. There's more important things.

Still though.. Don't like how I'm treated by guys in general. Everyone at work just thinks I'm a freak and I'm the butt of a lot of "haha he fancies you" sort of jokes

>he ACTUALLY thinks hypergamy is a recent phenomenon

>sour grapes argument about marriage
You already know why marriage is appealing, otherwise you wouldn't be anally devastated over being a robot and bitching on here.

This bitch knows what up.
>getting yelled at by your boss for not wearing makeup or heels
So glad I left the service industry behind forever when I started on my doctorate.

>falling in love with niche podcasters and shit
Yep. This is why I feel sympathy for those guys that drop thousands on Twitch streamers. I'd never do anything that dumb with my money but fuck if I don't know tf.

With that said, having sex with drunk people regardless of gender is fucked up and wrong. Although him specifically harping on ugly chicks is fucking lame.

>people don't mock ugly women in public
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW NO AHHAHAHA WOW
>no but really
>imagine how you'd respond to some user saying, "women don't ever friendzone guys and take their money, that's mean!"

>Yeah, and those 15% of men were obviously always the most physically attravtive.

That's not the point, the point is that women CAN CHOOSE now. And no woman would ever choose an ugly man. You have no rebuttal.

>AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW NO AHHAHAHA WOW

To their face? Sorry honey, that's just other women shitting on you. Men don't mock women to their face. Period.

>kinda like how being poor in the uk is no better than being poor in any other country
this is the dumbest fucking thing I've heard. Try living in Venezuela or Brazil and being poor. Being ugly while fem and being ugly while male are comparable to being poor in a first world country vs a third world country even though you got such a shitty conclusion

>no woman would ever choose an ugly man
See stats on women preferring older men, men with scarring, etc. See Tumblr or any site where women screech over objectively ugly looking dudes because they play a doctor or something on TV.

It makes zero evolutionary sense for women to care about looks outside of proxies for status/wealth. That's why ugly likes like Weinstein are rolling in pussy but a super hot homeless dude with a jaw and abs chiseled from marble would make most women scream for help if he looked their way.

TLDR: your dumb and don't even understand why bitches don't like you

>sorry honey
Could you be more of a fucking basedfaggot? What's next, "maybe, just maybe"? I'm not some college student with dyed hair, I can tell whether or not the person calling me hatchetfaced has a dick.

>he ACTUALLY thinks hypergamy is a recent phenomenon
It's societal acceptance is recent

>sour grapes argument about marriage
>You already know why marriage is appealing, otherwise you wouldn't be anally devastated over being a robot and bitching on here.
I know why the ideal "fairy tale" marriage is appealing, but most definitely not the reality of marriage. Honestly interested in what you think I thought the appeal of marriage is, as well as what YOU think of it.

Also crying sour grapes doesn't make the shit less true.

Brazil and this kind of skepticism is pretty common. I couldn't walk the streets without sunglasses for longer than 5 minutes without some bullshit, like a man of any age whispering "ugly bitch" on my ear as he passes by (more than 30 instances), or a travel bus of teenagers coordinately shouting "UGLY!" at me (1 instance), a bunch of high schoolers at the bus stop talking about my appearance while I try tro pretend that I didn't notice and wait for the bus to go the fuck on already (1 instance), two boys spending my hour-long intercity bus ride discussing at length and in great detail how ugly they find me... super fun times. I wear my sunglasses even at night now, but it only wards some of the bullshit off.

I had ugly shouted at me a couple of times. It happens. Women certainly aren't immune to shitty treatment. I also work with guys who make insulting comments about women we drive by who they don't find attractive. It's not much of a stretch at all to imagine more shouting it.

On the other hand I've never had a female friend so much as point out ugly men in the street. Never mind shout at them

>This is why I feel sympathy for those guys that drop thousands on Twitch streamers.
Why would you sympathize with literal orbiter trash?

>See stats on women preferring older men, men with scarring,

If anything, that's about degradation and a fetish. That's like saying women want to be violently raped and beaten because they fantasize about it. Women will always prefer young, handsome Chad.