Reminder

Going through hard times is a privilege and builds character.

Attached: 34gr4f4r.jpg (720x960, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/hpnvv0812.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to hell and spend eternity building character, stupid nigger.

Lets be honest with ourselves. This is not anime were you're powering up each time you get your ass kicked. If you have a fucked up childhood you're most likely going to end up in a fucked up situation

Attached: 503596_1381733911762_500_281.jpg (500x281, 91K)

If we use your pic OP, if these are actual hard times, then we won't get to experience the good times any time soon. Also not all strong men make it to the good times. Also this .

Or you learn how to deal with pain and suffering at a young age and as a result are tougher, more resilient and more self sufficient as you mature into a man.

You are also happier with much less.

So wait is hard times next? Because to be truly honest I think I'd rather just die laddie.

To add to what I said :

My mother was in a psychiatric unit for a good part of my childhood and is bipolar. My dad is a narcissist bully who used to scare me so bad I'd piss myself, I'd be left in a puddle of my own piss while my mother just watched, too zombied out to give a shit.

I was an outcast in school and bullied by everyone, including teachers

>get bullied for being a twig manlet
>go to the gym later in life but still manlet
>can live without sex and human interaction since you don't actually get those
>happier with much less since you don't really have a choice
Boi, sure was worth it! I'm such a survivor! Much better than enjoying life! :^)

Genetically inferior men remain undesirable by women both in good times and bad times.

>scare
I bet Donald Trump is not your president either snowflake. Did he beat you multiple times like a cotton plantation nigger? LMAO HE SCARED YOU? Did he put on a mask from the cartoon Courage the cowardly dog? Did he make boo in the dark? Kill yourself P U S S Y.

Well statistics say otherwise
bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/hpnvv0812.txt
Here's a link if you want to actually learn something and not spout moral nonsense to make yourself feel better

even if i do lesson my terrible situation it will never justify what had happened to me.

>domestic violence is ok

brainlets like this exist irl, let that sink in to any of you normies who think nothing bad happens to good people.

>projecting
>you retarded user
Pick both. Where is that implied you fucktard? I just said that some people went throught PHYSICAL PAINFUL BEATINGS instead of getting "scared" by a goofy man.

>Well statistics say otherwise
This is your problem. The statistics don't matter for shit. What matters is whether its possible to improve your life, and it is.

In my town, there are gypsies. Their parents beat the shit out of them almost every day, and the daughters get raped sometimes. They grow up to be shitty gypsies like all their ancestors before them. Fucking brainlet.

>The statistics don't matter for shit.
Putting on paper what happens is bullshit. So what if statistics showed that 50% of soldiers died during WW2. This guy is alive so that's wrong.

Pentru ca esti retard.

>missing the point this hard

So some statistics say this and that, so now you can't have a better life? The statistics or whatever the fuck are not why your life is shit, it's because of your passive and defeatist attitude you moron. But go ahead and feel sorry about how your life will always be shit instead of making a stand.

Look faggots, you either strive to make tomorrow than today or else kill yourself.

If you aren't going to kill yourself then why the fuck wouldn't you try to make tomorrow better than today, no matter how bad you feel. Isn't that logical?

you sound mentally ill bro

Because I was born with a craniofacial deformity.

That only works like that because people are shit.
If people weren't total faggots we could have peaceful times without the NEED to create hard times.

Attached: 1848856464.png (639x462, 165K)

Mmm suck that dick
builds character

Thanks Calvin's dad

Underrated even though this thread is dead.

Stop moving the goalposts. Your claim was that trauma breeds character, and it was disproved. Stop avoiding admitting to being wrong.