Message to all black people

when we say niggers, we don't mean all black people... we just mean niggers. There's a difference, black people are actually pretty cool, but niggers can go die

Attached: 1529929967209.jpg (600x338, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a minority on this website. Most cumskins on here have no clue how many different types of blacks there are. There are hood rats, druggies, gang bangers, and then there are anime niggas, normal middle class blacks, timid blacks, and of course football niggas.

shut up in an original manner originally

Attached: 1518966564068.jpg (600x599, 31K)

>we
WE
Shut up faggot, youre alone.

Attached: DA644DF2-8D05-4F2D-9FAA-09A5F5CCC0E6.jpg (527x527, 41K)

not true, niggs are eghther robbers or sjws or retards
t. white

>tfw you will never have a group of anime nigga friends who are into shooters and fighting games.

Attached: 1448163839862.jpg (640x640, 97K)

I mean, that's still pretty racist. I don't like it myself when my fellow blacks act all ghetto and shit but I don't hate them for it.

That's not true user but thanks for trying I guess.

Attached: sidney.jpg (768x973, 165K)

All the respectable blacks were firebombed in the 80's by the CIA, and black mothers were systematically hooked on crack so that the next generation would be compete garbage.

If you actually respected blacks you would'nt use the word faggit
>If you believe this why not use the n-word around people normally?

Yea black people used to believe this in the late-90's early 00's but when every single time an innocent black person is killed by the cops whites are quick to justify it... It's hard to tell who is and is not a nigger to you.

>im white therefore I determine who is worthwhile or not
Nobody gives a fuck what you think cac go shoot up your school because a girl told you "no" once

I would but it'll take a while gotta go around the ghetto where ya'll are shooting each other up first.

what is the difference between hood rats and gang bangers?

And that is the problem. You don't want to be a fucking man and tell them to fucking stop acting like a bunch of monkeys.

Stop being a bitch and act like a man if you want better future for yourself and your kids

Attached: 1530675120066.jpg (564x799, 189K)

No. When you say niggers you mean niggers. Your definition that there is a difference, you're usually what you're describing as a nigger. You wanna call me a nigger? I don't have time for a little bitch trying to talk shit.

Are you guys fucking retarded that's me telling you to go tell white people in Russia to stop committing crime because they have a higher homicide rate higher or on par with a lot of Africa

Attached: 1491757431543.jpg (294x325, 27K)

>start reading pic
>sees guys face, is that...
>scroll down
>TOMMY MUTHAFUCKING SOTOMAYOR

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WH*TOIDS QUOTING TOMMY SOTOMAYOR JESUS CHRIST!

Please give some statistics

Attached: 1526770726767.jpg (331x167, 6K)

Ok. Who are you gonna quote nigger?

Attached: 1445181336809.jpg (640x960, 99K)

We wuz kangs and shiiiiet. We built them pyramidz and shiiiiet. We shit now coz da white man tryna push da cultur on us

Attached: 1454610349312.jpg (899x315, 152K)

Detroit has 40 homicides per 100 000 and isn't even the worst, St. Louis is up at 60. Russia is (depending on sources) about 8 per 100 000. Not to mention, one of those groups was genuinely oppressed in the last century.

Attached: 253769.x.jpg (400x299, 33K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
It's on Wikipedia my guy
I don't know about ST Louis but Detroit's murder rate went up and after the death of factories leaving huge amounts of blacks unemployed plus the war on drugs created by Nixon and boom shakalaka you've got the worlds shittest situation
>Not to mention, one of those groups was genuinely oppressed in the last century.
Pretty sure both of them were oppressed within the last century

Attached: 800px-Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate_(2015_only).svg.png (800x411, 94K)

>Say some guy they quoted is retarded
>Replies with EJO YA GONE QUTE NIGGGEEEZ and WE WUUZ KANGZ AND SHIIEET
We WUz guy seriously fuck off you underage faggot and how the fuck does quotes prove shit

Attached: surfershark.jpg (450x516, 49K)

Quote is there to show that there are black people who genuinely hate niggers and their behaviour.
Are you that retarded to realise that fact?

Attached: th.jpg (474x528, 28K)

What if I told you those weren't really innocent people?

>DA WITE MAN WUZ NICE AND SHIEET
>YOU JUSS ACTIN LIKE NIGGEEZ
That man is fucking retarded it doesn't even take half a brain to realise that he's a fucking suck up nevermind the fact he's differing normal black people from criminal blacks by calling them nigger who in gods name listens to this faggot if he's one of those WOKE conservative black guys then please fuck off

Attached: images_25.jpg (366x402, 23K)

>when we say niggers, we don't mean all black people
Lol I'm sure you believe that OP

Attached: 1448419393608.jpg (264x191, 16K)