Robots cry about how unfaithful and impure women are

>robots cry about how unfaithful and impure women are
>99% of them would fuck a married woman if she offered
the hypocrisy of robots is sickening

Attached: Kaoru_Shimizu.jpg (900x1200, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1101286/91f4f33bd8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[citation needed]
oh wait there is none, you're just projecting your own unfaithfulness upon robots because you can't fathom the concept that not everyone is a disgusting excuse for a human like you are.

I wouldn't, but in their defense if it's not them it's gonna be someone else so they might as well take advantage of the situation. It's not as if they say no and she magically becomes a faithful wife again.

Speak for yourseIf, degenerate.

If a married woman offers to fuck you, isn't she the unfaithful one? What does it matter whether you accept or decline?

You literally took that number out of your butthole. There are a lot of people on this board. Some of them are horny failed normalfags, and some of them are honestly disgusted by the state of current dating culture and the such.

My job isn't to prevent her from being faithful. My job is to get some and then out her to her man to save him the hurt that comes later (like after they're married, have kids, own a house together).

Wrong. I wouldn't have sex with anyone other than my waifu.

You're right, but accepting would mean that you are condoning degenerate behavior and cheating. Cheating would be obsolete if everyone made the decision to not have sex with known cheaters

I have no interest in sex, I only crave a romantic relationship and I wouldn't even mind if no sex was involved.

Then they would just hide the fact that they aren't single like they already do.

% of them would fuck a married woman if she offered

Nice statistics, OP

Speak for yourself, nigger. Don't put words in my mouth.

>they took the number literally
wow, nothing gets past you guys

>says something retarded and uses it to ridicule the entire board as being liars, being the entire point of the post
>no I was only joking and exaggerating for comedic effect!

>use a percentage to show I believe the VAST majority of robots would act a certain way in a given situation
>unironically sperg out about how the number used isn't a real figure, something anybody with half a brain could figure out
you must be one of those "lazy geniuses" we hear so much about

Right? OP is a faggot and his example is a stupid ass comparison that only a retard could come up with.

I had the opportunity to fuck my neighbors wife when I was 15. I declined for a variety of reasons.

>I was scared of stds
>I was scared that I would be too small and shit at sex
>I would feel bad doing that to a family
>she was brown and 5/10 and a known druggie whore
>she is Muslim

So I just declined and left. Still a virgin at 28.

To accept is to enable her. Even if you won't stop her, by refusing you refuse to contribute to her evil.

>I had the opportunity
Greentext? How did that even come about? With a Muslim nonetheless.

what you misunderstand is most don't even say they're married until after

Attached: FUCKING wemen.jpg (1488x3024, 1.52M)

>all these words and posts
>in the end all he says is literally "just bee yourself"
ebin

>I believe the VAST majority of robots would act a certain way in a given situation
A belief that you hold based on nothing whatsoever.
Great job brainlet.

d-does anyone have a link to this doujin

>go over neighbors house for something
>she keeps talking to me
>we talk for like an hour
>she keeps smiling at me
>she invites me into her bedroom to watch a movie with her, basically in a flirty way
>know instantly that she means sex
>tell her I have to go back home
>masturbate

No grown woman invites a 15 year old boy to watch a movie with her in her bedroom.

I wouldn't knowingly do that because I think it's discusting and shows lack of empathy. I would even go out of my way to tell the husband if I could.

Guess in the end it was for the best if she was a drug addict

% of them would fuck a married woman if she offered
Married woman? No.

Single older lady? Hell yes. Gimmie that Christmas cake.

image search links to an image gallery of translated standalone pictures
exhentai.org/g/1101286/91f4f33bd8/

Yeah, a few years later she came over my house and was crying and was telling me she was scared people were watching her. She was obviously high out of her mind and schizo. She came over in a bikini and was hugging me. I could have taken full advantage and just fucked her to my heart's content but I just comforted her and told her to go home. She was literally like putty in my hands. She just did whatever I wanted her to do. I could have totally just brought her in my room and fucked her. Instead I just sent her on her way.

I know I did the right thing but it's frustrating because I'm still a virgin and probably will always be one.

>calling people hypocrites for something they've never even done
lol wtf

This art looks familiar, but i was wrong about the artist. What is it, OP?

>married women
milf =/= married woman you dumbass

Attached: image.jpg (538x593, 43K)

I'd wager that a good 80% of robots wouldn't even consider fucking 3dpd.

I sexted with a milf on tinder who never told me she was married. When we finally met up and went on a date, she got scared as fuck on the ride (I was driving) and told me "please don't freak out but my husband is following us"

My fucking soul left my body. He finally stopped following us, I took her to her friend's house, sped the fuck home and slept with my gun under my pillow. I started carrying it in my car for a while after that.

No, nigger, I wouldn't fuck a married woman. That shit's too scary and the cause for many, many murder cases.

>men and women are the same ullgrghrhghg

women have one egg cell men have millions of sperm at one time, it's not hard to do the math, men should take any woman they can get and women should choose carefully

>that tiny ass condom
God damn, man

Hating the system doesn't make me exist outside of it, and it is only morally right to benefit from the inbuilt inefficiencies

We want to fuck a married woman because it would validate our existence so much. Like a woman found you so hot, so desirable, that she willingly broke her vows to be with you.

And I am not really a hypocrite, since I am a cuck too. Married women being sluts is so hot

>brown
>Muslim
>married
wtf, that is my fantasy

I mean its shame that she is a 5/10 druggie, but still

How much of a "Muslim" was she? Was she actually practicing?

She loves to talk about Islam and how great it is but obviously doesn't follow it that closely. She moved from Morocco and married a white guy to get a green card. They have one kid together. The white guy is just an ugly Christian guy. She's no looker either. They are both pretty degenerate and do drugs and shit together.

I actually think my father is fucking her now, I catch them talking sometimes and she flirts with him all the time. I just mind my own business. She's like 40 now.

I also would say she looks like an average Muslim woman and thin. What turns me off from her is the fact she smokes, does drugs, is married, and the fact that she is very touchy feely. Call it autism but when a woman starts touching me and rubbing me, I get turned off. At least the way she does it, when speaking and shit. Just makes me want to leave. Another thing is that if she would see me, she would ask me to help her do something so that would make me avoid her.

Sounds pretty messed up tbhfam

It would be really hot if she was prettier and a practicing Muslim (I have a crush on a married Arab niqabi).

But if she was thin and brown, she would at least be a butterface, no?

She's average facially. And she's got small boobs and no ass. And she wears heavy makeup. I just don't find her that attractive, especially not attractive enough to persuade me to ignore all her other problems.

>And she's got small boobs and no ass.
Not a problem, but mostly because I am not a nigger

>And she wears heavy makeup
Thats unfortunate

>especially not attractive enough to persuade me to ignore all her other problems.
But its brown pussy, how could you reject that?