Why do women always act all unsympathetic towards me whenever I admit that I'm suicidal because I've never had a gf or...

Why do women always act all unsympathetic towards me whenever I admit that I'm suicidal because I've never had a gf or sex? Like, why can't they see that I'm in pain?

Attached: 1520807056647.gif (500x375, 756K)

more like they're creeped out that you're admitting it to them

man, you're really that open about your personal life with women? learn to keep it to yourself a little

just jack off you virgin LOSER

I haven't even admitted this to anyone IRL in awhile. I don't see the point where it'd just ruin my life. I feel like I basically can't go anywhere where I can talk about my problems for free without being ridiculed for them. Even Jow Forums has been overrun by normies now.

>people complain when they think some random person online doesn't like them, or that there isn't a new drawing of their waifu every day
>gets ton of comfort and sympathy
>I'm sad that there's almost never any new content of mine because most people don't view her as loveable and was openly insulted and treated badly whenever I'd open up
>get told to stop having a victim mindset and only caring about myself
Normalfags have something their brains that makes them thrive in social games and win love and sympathy, that we just lack.

Because the reason youre upset is dumb
Hyacinth#0421

It's a bad idea to tell anybody, especially women, that as a young male you are suicidal.
People will instinctively look down on you for it.
Get your shit together man, and never expect sympathy from a society that doesn't like you.

you have a communication problem
I can tell because I have no idea what you just said

Listen to this user
origami

>bitch goes like 3 months without sex
>people treat her sympathetically
>I can't admit I'm a virgin without people thinking lesser of me

>Because the reason youre upset is dumb
I don't think it's all that dumb. People by their very nature are sexual animals who crave love and affection. It's generally accepted that sex is a biological need, as is a feeling of mutual, reciprocated romantic love. To go one's whole life without either fucks up one's mental state, whether or not they feel entitled to those things

>It's a bad idea to tell anybody, especially women, that as a young male you are suicidal.
It's hilarious that this is the case, because when anyone kills themselves, people always ask, "WHY HE ALWAYS SEEMED SO HAPPY I SHOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING OMG". Then when you do tell them what's wrong, people think you're weird for it.

Women dont actually Express empathy/ sympathy.

hardcore lying to yourself, get better user im rooting for you

because they can't empathize with a position they've never experienced

I'm going to explain this once again to you fuck heads for the last time and you won't hear it once again. NOBODY likes a BITCH
Stop.Acting.Like.A.BITCH
You whine lo day to a girl then she better she you taking concrete actions about it and getting results if not her respect for you will sink like a stone because you're telling her you're not a man you are a mouse, a pussy, a wimp, a coward.
You will never get anything genuine but contempt with that. Now continue whining on the net but stop using Vegeta, a man, who put in more effort than anyone to surpass his limitations. You are shinji

Attached: IMG_1761.jpg (640x477, 52K)

life as a woman is on fucking ezmode. they're fucking built to feel repulsed by weak males. that's why.

But women are allowed to be weak. I've noticed this.

And it's not just women, it's people in general. Men have been so cucked by feminism that you can't even admit that you feel like killing yourself because of inability to find a romantic or sexual partner without them treating you like a woman would. It's insane. There's NOWHERE to vent about this anymore without people hating you, aside from therapy, and that shit is extremely expensive unless you have insurance.

>women are allowed to be weak

...yes..they're women
If women want weak they'll be lesbians in fem-fem relationships. This isn't something you can change with debate your only option is to..."man up"

>your only option is to..."man up"
Or to give up on women and focus your money and energy into yourself and your hobbies instead of wasting it on parasitic whores.

Die normalfag cunts

>why do people not like me?
>die normalfag cunts

>>I'm sad that there's almost never any new content of mine because most people don't view her as loveable and was openly insulted and treated badly whenever I'd open up
So you're sad you don't draw because most people don't like your girlfriend to the point of insulting her. Whenever you open up, strangers on the internet beat up your girlfriend. Okay, well contact the police and good luck with your situation.

>gives someone an empty, condescending insult half-disguised as advice when they open up
>gets surprised when they get upset

hahahashahashaha

kek. try showing any vulnerability or weakness in a fem social circle. they will literally tear you to pieces. the amount of sniping, backstabbing, gossip, you have no idea.

>telling some random girl you hardly know that you're suicidal

Attached: 1484581753274.png (612x491, 98K)

Because they know you're trying to guilt them into showing you affection or pity and it's extremely off-putting.

Most people have had "suicidal" friends in their lifetimes. And most people have gotten used to identifying fake/attention whoring behavior over real.

this. dumping your emotions on someone like that just feels gross. i've been through this more than once and it's a horrible fucking feeling. it's incredibly manipulative and you're basically holding them hostage emotionally. it's selfish to make another person so responsible over you. it's very yuck.

Maybe its men who are the only ones with empathy instead of women lmao

They use sex as a resource, whereas men typically want to dick down whomever they can. Not saying women don't enjoy it as well, but they know the value of poon. You having no game makes them to presume that there's something internally wrong with you/you hate women. It's a cruel pyramid.

This makes me afraid to dump girlfriends and to start relationships alltogether.

I know i can find someone to date easily literally tommorow but because of this shit i've become extremely fucking picky and unless i like everything about the person i don't even try to start anything.

Also i don't feel like sticking benis into random bagina for the very same reason. I'm afraid that this will lead to a relationship that i might not like and i don't like to dump people.

>telling random women you are suicidal
>telling random women you are suicidal because you don't have sex, making it look like you are some creep begging for a pity fuck
First off if this is the source of your suicidal depression than you can just fuck a hooker retard. You got fucks who get molested, you got fucks with schizo, you got bipolar fucks, fucks who don't have working chemical makeup, and then we got you.
A retard who can't spend 400 dollars for an EXPENSIVE hooker or use god damn tinder.

fucking
sage

i don't understand. you're afraid you'll be emotionally manipulative?

This!
Everyone has had friends so deep in depression they won't even get up to shit and you have to physically pic them up to get them to go outside and go through therapy. But you get slightly upset about being a virgin and you go about being some creepy shithead hoping for pity sex.
Fuck you OP i hope you never have to experience real depression because if all it takes for you to suffer is your virginity than real depression would shut your fucking brain off.

I am afraid someone will be emotionally manipulative towards me. So i just avoid relationships alltogether.

Why do people act like I'm not really depressed? I've been struggling with depression since I was a teenager, fuck off.

Like I told the other guy, where the fuck do you get off assuming guys like me don't have real mental issues? Of course we do. I've been diagnosed with bipolar type-2 disorder and social anxiety and I'm not alone in that. Fuck off.

> I've been struggling with depression since I was a teenager, fuck off.
k

>Like I told the other guy, where the fuck do you get off assuming guys like me don't have real mental issues? Of course we do. I've been diagnosed with bipolar type-2 disorder and social anxiety and I'm not alone in that. Fuck off.
k

Samefag who doesn't want to accept that he's wrong.

You don't become an incel by having no mental issues whatsoever, roastie.

>Samefag who doesn't want to accept that he's wrong.
>You don't become an incel by having no mental issues whatsoever, roastie.

>actually using the incel meme
let me guess user you aren't even 18 yet.

>implying incels seent real
Lmao like really what are you even doing on this board

>Lmao like really what are you even doing on this board
your type literally only came over after the reddit board got banned. Robots literally don't give a shit about women. I have no pity or sympathy for your fake depression.

oh yeh, i can't really blame you. though i feel like there are usually red flags all over the place before you start really getting close to someone.

Robots have always just been incels under a different name, with some slight differences in ideology.

Because you're shifting the focus of attention to yourself and if they're reacting that way that means you are far away from "chad status".
Also, i'd say to kill yourself to your face if you ever came up to me with that because you just want the attention your parents have failed to give you.

Attached: 1477881241141.png (1108x878, 575K)

>Robots have always just been incels under a different name, with some slight differences in ideology.
you are so new it hurts, this is why nobody likes you incel fags. Its not just your virginity or the fact that you bitch about it. Its the fact that every single god damn time you get exiled from a community you try to cling to any and all established communities who are non social or anti social. Its the reason your reddit board didn't take off here until it got deleted and you had nowhere else to go.
Fuck even wizardchan doesn't want you guys and they even fall within your definition of "incel".

why be an incel when you could have the BBB(big black booty). Hundreds of thousands of black guys are waiting for a cute little white boy like you.

Attached: 1532393788576.gif (480x270, 937K)

Because that's gay you giant fucking homo faggot.

Just don't act creepy about it and they wont be unsympathetic dude.

its not gay if you say no homo! a thrust here a thrust there and now you are a pair!
Stop being a loser incel and be a chad brobot today!

Attached: 1532396361424.jpg (1322x881, 202K)

>people always ask, "WHY HE ALWAYS SEEMED SO HAPPY I SHOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING OMG"
Are you retarded? They do it for normie brownie points, they don't really care.

Nigga, I've been coming to Jow Forums for the past 3 years or so. Robots have ALWAYS just incels under a different name. Even before the incel subreddit was closed down, people here were still bitching about being virgins and tfw no gf. Get the fuck out of here. This shit is nothign new.

>the past 3 years
>he came in 15
this conversation is over newfag. I would ask you to lurk but you and your band of teenage refugees have turned this into /b/ 2.0

what about a trap bf(male)? I'm sure once you bust a nut into a mans masculine ass your depression would just melt away. Being in a healthy relationship would probably give your first taste of social skills as well.

Attached: 1532539768097.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Because your pain is self inflicted. Just work on your shitty attitude. Women have a pussy, they don't want to date one.

>past 3 years
>robots have always been incels
the board has been alive for 10 years and you think because you have been here for 3 of them you know everything huh? Fucking failed normies like you disgust me

>talking to women IRL

Get the hell out of my board.

>Get the hell out of my board.
This

Lmao hookers are a far superior option than being a faggot.

>I'm suicidal because I've never had a gf or sex?
>why can't they see that I'm in pain?
Nobody but a complete loser would kill themselves for reasons like that, that's why.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.10_[2016.07.07_22.50. (1280x720, 123K)

Women like to see men in pain

you won't fuck a hooker though! You won't work on yourself! So your only hope is to be a faggot!
So your only hope is to take this big cock in your mouth.
Actually i take that back you don't get it because even fags aren't as garbage as someone who labels themself as an incel!
if you are just some random user who isn't an incel though you can have the cock though

Attached: 1532557338305.jpg (2560x1920, 711K)

Because having emotions and opening up about them is a womanly thing to do in the mind of a woman. A man's job is to be the emotional tissue paper, a woman's job is to be carried and pampered and patterned and cleaned and cooked for by a man.
That's how feminists made women see the world. And when men suffer for it, feminists blame men because of course they fucking do.
But don't say it like that, you're suicidal because of soul-crushing loneliness, it isn't a purely sexual thing like shitty women need to keep believing.
By the way, I'm hijacking this thread to say DO NOT LOWER YOUR PHYSICAL STANDARDS, EXPECTING UGLY WOMEN TO BE MORE MATURE THAN PRETTY ONES. Childish, harmful, psychotic behaviors are normalized for women, and no, ugly women won't love you back for seeing past their deformities because they still believe being female entitles their 200-pound asses to Chad's Thundercock, and they will still resent your 6/10 ass for not being a 10/10 even if they're a fucking 1/10.
Ugly women are just hot women with even less justification to be shitty bitches and slightly more justification to be attention-seeking whores.

Who's your waifu? Mine are Hinata Hyuuga, the Centaur and Spiderwoman from Monster Musume, and aged-up headcanon'd Ruby Rose.

Technically, everyone not currently having sex is an incel. Incel stands for involuntary celibate. It's being bandied around by the libtard wordsmith because they ruined their usual negative labels like "Nazi" and "Racist" and "Sexist", so they're going back to calling their critics "Virgin".

>you won't fuck a hooker though
Lmao, jokes on you faggot shill, I already have and it was a fun experience I will continue to have.

Nobody says a man can't have feelings. Being an overly emotional baby like OP IS wrong.

The word adopted by a group on redditt last year that couldn't gain any traction on Jow Forums. It literally only gained traction after pissing all of their boards off because they couldn't keep it contained within their own shit, same with the redpill, nofap, and every other meme board on that garbage can of a website.
The word only even got popular on Jow Forums after they got exiled and their population came here.

You are failed normies now fuck off

>Lmao, jokes on you faggot shill, I already have and it was a fun experience I will continue to have.
Good i will now stop dumping because you did the right thing.

Attached: 1444448725801.jpg (301x267, 25K)

Women today expect and low value men to simply shut up and not complain about being denied sex something which all men exist for.

Attached: 1l6MGtg.jpg (600x471, 44K)

>women expect men to act like grown ups and not act like literal toddlers why cry and try to manipulate people's emotions when they don't get what they want

Because that isn't a reason to be suicidal, especially when you could fix that problem within a year if you bothered to actually put in the effort. You just sound like a crybaby to them.

There is nothing childish about wanting sex. It's literally the reason men exist for. In any society throughout history whenever a large portion of men were denied sex for whatever reason things always went to shit.

Don't bother trying to social shame men because they complain about being denied the very thing they were created for.

Attached: 1529620601820.png (744x629, 182K)

>>women expect men to act like grown ups and not act like literal toddlers why cry and try to manipulate people's emotions when they don't get what they want
Replace "women" with "men" in that statement and realize how fast the feminists and white knights would come fucking flying out to defend.

>women expect men to be completely stoic unfeeling abominations when they are being denied acceptance and love for their entire lives
Toxic femininity/beta male ideology.

>There is nothing childish about wanting sex.
there is nothing childish about having wants. what's childish is whining and crying like a toddler when you don't get what you want.

>why can't they see that I'm in pain?
They can. It disgusts them.
Forget your indoctrination, be a man

>you can only be either completely stoic unfeeling abominations or whiney entitled emo babies
lmao

>admitting to a woman that other women have found you undesirable all your life
>"wtf guys why did she think I'm undesirable"

because they can clearly see that you're trying to manipulate them into having sex with you. Why would they want to be friends with you after that. You are also saying that your only goal in life is to fuck/

women do not have sympathy for certain types of people because you are biologically repulsive to them

>Any sort of criticism of the current paradigm of male/female dating is invalid if the critic is male because that means they are whiny entitled emo crybabies
fuck outta here, white knight

this, I'm afraid. Ain't fair, just the way it is B.est move is to be so successful that you have no interest in them, THEN they'll want to have sex with you.

No there is nothing wrong with complaining. Society isn't one bit interested in addressing this and actively try avoid and shut down the subject. They need to have it shoved down on their throats until they address the problem with an actual solution.

Attached: Tinder effect.jpg (1024x2118, 344K)

>There's NOWHERE to vent about this anymore without people hating you, aside from therapy, and that shit is extremely expensive unless you have insurance.
Have you tried, like, KEEPING THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF.
Geez man, just have a look at how pissed we are, and we don't have to put up with you face to face on a daily basis.
If you need to vent, doing it here anonymously is a sensible thing (pestering girls IRL is fucking stupid, and will get you ostracized), but don't expect any sympathy

jesus christ man you are a fucking spud. this is retarded on so many levels,
>telling other people you're suicidal for pity points
>telling other people you've never had a gf or sex
>admitting this to women, of all people
>demonstrating your lack of value as a man
>demonstrating the fact you lack the willpower and the mental strength/capacity to evaluate and overcome problems on your own
>expecting sympathy from others
what the actual fuck man. this post genuinely pissed me off. get your shit together and stop expecting people to actually give a shit about you or your problems

Attached: 1490228963329.jpg (421x421, 62K)

What you're saying is toxic masculinity and it will be destroyed.

Maybe it is and maybe it will. But when and how, given the current social trends/currents?

Soon, and because no one likes the shackles of your gender shit.

>Why do women always act all unsympathetic towards me
Wait so no man has done it yet ? Let's correct this at once

Kys faggot

Women don't understand what real loneliness is.

Women literally and genuinely do not care about men who do not come directly in or out of their vaginas. If you're not fuckable and you're not blood-related then you're a tool at best and a non-entity at worst.

Because you're linking the sadness you feel to a stigma. "I'm sad because I've never had sex/gf" screams incel to them. It actively repulses most people

that well has been poisoned by incels.

I genuinely think this is the case. I mean, even if I should man up or at least be more positive and stop giving a shit, it really is fucked up how men are expected to just not have emotions.