What is the closest you got to a gf user?

What is the closest you got to a gf user?

Attached: image-0-02-04-c4bffa1bdb58f8cb62b25f8327f30fed084de60079d5e43f36f235e315f91f49-V.jpg (720x1280, 107K)

Some girl sat next to me in HS and we sort of orbited each other. Then she got back together with her boyfriend and ignored me until I stopped engaging her.

Do you guys think it's your fault if you get ghosted?

An internet gf. It lasted like 2 months before my mental illness ruined everything.
I even met her once (after the break up) and she hugged me multiple times. It didn't feel good.

Attached: 1476617725843.jpg (680x765, 44K)

what illness do you have, user?

I can easily talk to women about normal non-formal topics at work.
Other than that, nowhere. I tried to ask one out but before I could do that she started randomly talking about her husband. Then I became more careful and haven't found a non-married woman since.
I have never had a friend (let alone a girlfriend obviously).

me and this girl in high school were pretty much inseparable for about a year, i was too much of a pussy to take it further though. looking back im like 99% sure if i asked she would have

Severe depression. I was on medications during the whole thing but they didn't do shit. Stopped taking then immediately after.

Some girl in my first year in some prestigeous STEM studies, back then I felt like the king of the world. She was just very close physically and emotionaly, hugging all the time. It was a Nagatoro like east asian.
Rejected me after 2 month of flirt.

Having a "girl"friend aka a tranny

One ex-gf who I still chat with, but she is becoming more rabid leftist last months.

Girl I spoke with a bit in high school asked me out and I rejected her.
Before some user calls me out I didn't see the point of a relationship without actually seeing the person in a romantic light.

One girl who dumped me twice and I got nowhere with

Kinda close, I think.
>be good friends with a girl
>actually seems to like spending time with me
>doesn't mind when I get touchy when we hang out
>fall for her more whenever we hang out
>nothing happens because I'm afraid of awful rejection since she repeatedly talks about how she enjoys being single and occasionally her crush on Chad who doesn't acknowledge her existence at work
>wouldn't even know how transition from hanging out to dating anyway because, y'know, no gf ever
>this is happening right fucking now

I had a gf for 6 months but we never kissed because she was a hardcore christian. I still kick myself over how I was basically a walking atm for her

asked out by a 1/10 at work 2 years ago. Said no.

Attached: X7jKOXN3JZnYwDJLU-Sl0tzp3pbZl43z1v4n_KHgZzY.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

A dream.

bloxpost

Attached: squint_of_despair.jpg (789x871, 197K)

a 4/10 cashier came onto me hard, but she was dating my friend and I'm not snake so...

I've had one for about a month. I'm afraid that she'll eventually dump me after she realizes I'm just a stupid robot.

One time I made a sex joke at a woman in an IRC channel and she made a sex joke back before I was kicked

>I've actually had a gf but she was a 3/10 so it doesn't count.

But I was snap chatting a girl for like 8 months and we really were making connections. If I had ever met up with her we most likely would've started dating. But then we just stopped taking. Ree.

It actually got pretty close 2 times.
1st:
>School bus to 12th class
>One day feeling sick but fu it I'm a good boy
>always ultra tired because of going to bed at 2-4am and long ride
>sit beside window alone and accidently fell asleep
>Wake up 15 minutes later and see beside me a cute and pretty girl with a wonderful made ponytail and nice perfume
She sees me "uh I didn't want to wake you up" with a smile
>I was almost completed frozen but manage to get out a few words which leds to a conversation
>After exiting the bus feeling the best
>Next day I cannot stop thinking about her on bus and school
Guys I unironically thought I just imagined her being the angel for my sickness

It's pretty long so cont if interested

I met a few girls in WoW who liked me at first, flirted with me and even cybered with me in one case. They all had boyfriends though and I always ended up friendzoned.

I told this one before...
>Girl to the right of me in one of my art class I actually knew as I was a TA for a special ed class and she was in that class. (She's not retarded or anything, just on an IEP)
>Her face was qt 3.14 (like a 9/10 for me) and her body was very curvy/very nice. Unironicly thiccc. She was pretty tall too at 6 foot. She wore glasses. She had a very slight dirty blond hair, and perfect bangs with semi long hair. Had that natrual makeup look which was also just right. She was pretty pale to the point where I asked her if she was Irish (she's not. She mentions both her parents are from Quebec and is mainly french heritage). She didn't dress very well: She always wore baggy sweatshirts, although I found that as a pro. She wore jeans that were pretty tight, and damn you should see her walk down a hallway. I'm not going to post a pic for obvious reason, but she straight up looked liked a white version of Mei from overwatch.
>We end up talking a lot, to the point where we don't do work and just talk for the whole period.
>She's pretty shy and reserved. Found out we have a lot in common. It was scary in how much we had in common in things like our favorite TV shows and music,etc.
>Found out she had some sort anxiety or depression issue or maybe some sort of learning disability?, which is the reason she was in special ed although she never went further on that topic.
>She starts flirting with me a lot.
will cont...

i had a few quickies to girls. i tried getting a girl at a hospital i was at but someone kept on asking about a friend i had.

>I noticed it when she would always stand next to me and talk to me outside of class.
>She always tried to find excuses to touch my hand and arm. She did it a lot.
>Caught her multiple times staring directly at my face. Weird thing is when I look at her she still looks at me for a good 2 seconds and then looks away. Even more we sat right next to each other.
>Tries to find excuses to talk to me and get my attention, which I obviously don't mind. She would repaint her nails like every 2 to 3 days just so just so she can ask my opinion on it and start a conversation from there.
>We talked a lot and she opened up a lot of personal information about her.
>Play footsies with me multiple times
>She laughs a lot at my shitty jokes.
Here's the biggest one though
>Other girl seating next to me, the girl who had a crush on me, and I were all talking.
>Other girl was showing her instagram and showing a profile of a white girl that was very weebish and apparently had a huge asian fetish.
>I said something along the lines of "Isn't weird when people fetishizes race".
>The girl who had a crush on me just all of a sudden, under her breath said "I like asian guys..."
>It got really awkward since I'm asian. I'm like 99% sure she only said that because of me. She still smiled at me in a smug way though. It was even more awkward since the other girl I was friends with was also asian, and she kinda just looked in shock and awe.
>We talked the rest of the semester a lot and constantly. She said I was the only person she felt comfortable talking to even the very personal stuff since she was institutionalized (again never mentioned the specific disorder).
>Was too much of sperg and a beta to ever ask her out. We were always just friends.
>She gave her number to me, but she try to backpedal pretending it was just for casual measures.

Cont...
>Near the last days of school she sounded slightly like she was about to cry.
> We just had a normal conversation and on the last day of seeing her (she was a junior but I was senior), we just had a very tame good luck in the future.
That's the end of the story. Never made a move on her because I'm an experienceless sperg. Still text her every now and then but we don't talk much as much as we used to. I think I might just get it off my chest that I liked her too the day before I go to college because I think of her at least once everyday. I don't know why I'm like this. Although it boosted my self confidence a lot. Will answer any questions if asked...

I was friends with a girl in 1st grade who was into outdoorsy stuff and everybody made fun of me for having a "girlfriend."

Oh how the times have changed...

sounds like you still have a chance user, you should start talking to her more

I think I have avoidance personality disorder. I seriously can't come to see myself doing it and it fucking hurts. Even me just sending her a happy birthday via messages took a little bit of balls. I'm doomed.

it's hard to do, but it will hurt even more if you don't do it. the regret is much worse. just ask her to hang out sometime

>"Mmm user my bf is staying behind and getting pizza with his friends. Want to take me home"
>no thank you my dog is waiting

Attached: dxc.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I worked with a qt. Super cute, felling in love with her, she later reveal that she had bf. Fuck me!!!

She would tell me things like, you're the only one i can feel myself with, i feel comfortable with you, blah blah I knew it was a trap.

So I quit and moved out of town also at that time school wasn't working out for me so I left.

She would tell me, not to leave her, she'll missed me,

That was 2 years...haven't see her since. I wonder sometime, if i should've asked how she felt about me. All well...

Attached: 1530731571316.jpg (924x571, 81K)

Hanging out IS dating!

The closest I ever got was one date...

my bio teacher let me look up her skirt in the 9th grade

You could have her arrested as a pedophile teacher!
You should really do it she is a threat to all the children of earth

ahhh its kinda old but i wanna hear more, please read this