Shit boomers do that piss you off

We've all witnessed some real annoying boomer shit. I'll start.
As a wagie
>tfw boomer walks into store literally as it opens and starts ordering shit fucking over your opening procedures
>inb4 "shouldn't you be finished procedures by the time doors open?"

Attached: wojakWagie.jpg (259x194, 9K)

If your bot ready to serve then why even open the doors?

Why are old people so rude to wagies? I've never seen somone under the age of 30 chimp out in a fast food place or retail store.

their life sucks and theyre jealous of your youth that youre wasting

but boomers even attack older min wage workers.

Tbh why aren't opening procedures done by the time you open? Seems kinda dumb

You just need to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and work harder

Attached: 1532700618835.png (1200x864, 347K)

I actually think I know the answer to this one. As your grow older and are in a routine job, day in day out your life consists of
>Go to work
>drive through traffic home
>have 4 hours before you have to go to bed to wake up in the morning
and even during those 4 hours you can't enjoy them. You can be having a blast and suddenly get pulled out of it by the thought of "Oh yeah... time is ticking, only 2 hours left..." It dampens everything. Your time on the weekends gets taken up by errands and other tasks. Oop check engine light is one, gotta spend an hour or two handling that, fuck light bulb went one, gotta go to the store and buy one, etc etc.
As this goes on, money isn't the problem, it's time. You have money from the decent paying job, but life still sucks, you can't enjoy the money at all. Your life is constantly on the clock. So you get older, you've been in this cycle for 20 years, the bitterness has compounded day by day, minute by minute until you're stuffed to the brim with pent up frustration. Now anything that cuts into your precious time is rage inducing. That asshole holding up traffic? That fast food worker that messed up the order? Store is out of stock on an item you came to get? All that is cutting into your every precious time. And it sets them off.
I can't even blame them, this world is hell.

Attached: wojakFeelsBird.jpg (600x315, 39K)

My life has been the same monotonous drag for 7 years. I didn't have any friends or ever do anything fun in high school and now I'm a wage slave. My life is boring and shitty but I don't rage at strangers.

>Shit boomers do that piss you off

destroy the country

allow an immigration act to pass that ensures whites in this country will be overrun by hordes of shitskins all because "it's nice"

Cause we're not scheduled early enough to be able to do all the tasks properly in time. It's either do them right or cut corners.

expecting me to lay the red carpet out for them when I have the right of way

shouldn't you be finished procedures by the time doors open?

i work in a small pool store and even then you are not safe
>people come in 5 minutes before closing and stay for 20 mins
>"oh i can find this cheaper online"
>people who are just assholes and think they are better than you
honestly it may just be all people in general and not just boomers. granted there are still some good people in the world but they are few and far between. i have come to hate people in general while working where i am at now

class system
they consider themselves to belong to a superior class so they have no problem treating people they consider from inferior classes like shit

Yeah, any job that you have to interact with people will eventually jade you to hell. The most fun job i've had was working overnight at a gas station in a ghetto-ish town. I've had people offer me weed as payment, dudes jumping on top of the box (i was basically in a small bulletproof box the whole night) saw someone knock out his own friend out of anger at someone else (niggers i tell yah, quite something). Lots of people were really nice though, overnight brought about the chill nice people it seems. Once morning started and the drones started going to their office jobs is when it started sucking, uptight boomers bitching for no reason.

>boomer tries to use debit/credit card
>"when is it ready? do I put it in now?"
>"it says, do not remove card. Should I remove it?"
>"it didn't work! why didn't it work? was it not ready? you said it was ready!"
>"I'm not trying it again it probably took my money the first time. I'm not going to let you scam me!"

Attached: retail wojak.jpg (849x565, 114K)

OP, they're right in that case.

99% of stores do "preps" before opening.

>"where is your manager!"
>ma'am, we have none left in stock
>"CHECK THE BACK WHERE IS YOUR MANAGER"
>manager arrives
>"we don't have any left ma'am, we might have some in next week"
>"AWFUL SERVICE. I WILL NOT BE SPENDING MONEY HERE AGAIN. "
boomers, jews, and russians are the worst

origigigonally see

don't forget about middle eastern men who think they can haggle over the prices on everything

discount? you give me discount?

Fucking pajeets dude. The most pretentious entitled ones are always Indian. They get mad if you aren't 100% perfect and treat you like shit even if you do everything right.