Do girls prefer to ride a dick or to have it jammed into them?

Do girls prefer to ride a dick or to have it jammed into them?

Attached: 1518433536681.jpg (1080x1440, 369K)

really, they like both. if shes unwilling to be on top shes a lazy cunt and you should drop her like a bad habit.

They hate sex, all of them.

I think it depends on their personal preference.

Gf prefers me being on top. However, every once in a while, she takes 100% control and just hops on and goes nuts. Love when that happens.

the only ones who dont ride are lazy whales
riding gives her full control so I dont see why a woman wouldnt like it

All of my gfs except for my first were lazy fucks that just want it jammed cause they "get tired" riding.

Meanwhile I have to stand/move for 30 mins and I don't complain. I need to start fucking men. No way in hell would guys bitch about that shit.

>riding gives her full control so I dont see why a woman wouldnt like it
Maybe because... they're submissive and don't want control? I'm a man and I hate when a girl wants to be on top. Can't relax and assume my dick will get bent.

I've had lazy whales try to ride, but they're too lazy or too out of shape to do it right, so they kind of just go forward and backwards instead of giving the rod the proper up and down motion it needs

That actually sounds enjoyable

no, its just laziness, but submissiveness is basically an excuse for laziness. Don't want to take any control of your life? Just call yourself submissive and let a man make every decision and all the work for you

Do you want a woman to make decisions for you? Do you want to compromise, argue, and have a discussion about everything? I don't.

I didnt say I wanted any of that, but theres no denying submissiveness is all about just riding along and doing nothing while everything is served on a platter for you.

No, you can still control them via subtle body language, so you're actually in control

I want to lose my virginity being on top, but that is not the way it is supposed to be the first time!
I want it to be perfect but I also feel that being on top would just feel much nicer. And it would take the pressure off the guy too since I am hoping it will be his first time too

damn thats a pretty sexy picture i am going to have to add it to my sexy pic compilation

Attached: man-taking-photo_23-2147689325.jpg (626x939, 120K)

>this thread
GET OUT ALL OF YOUUUUUU

honestly I prefer it when i'm on top. I can touch my boyfriend's muscles easier and pin him down.

Eh, if a woman cooked me a meal, gave me a massage, and fulfilled any of my fantasies, after I told her to do those things for me, that would be also submissiveness. If a woman took control, there's a possibility I won't like her decision and she will be responsible for me. Considering her goal would be to make me like her more, being submissive would be far safer and optimal than taking control. What your describing is being a parasite.

>but user, women are parasites

why he legs so long? look like spider?

Attached: 1531521855935.gif (384x372, 1.85M)

>manlets think normal sized legs look funny
It's funnier seeing you guys walk around looking like Corgis.

nigga im 6 2
and im an original poster

So you're a manlet king? Good for you.

>ex-gf loved being on top
>always insisted to do it
>totally sucked at it and would get tired really fast

what the fuck was her problem?

she just wanted to practice for chad

Riding takes work, so obviously they like that less. Unless your girlfriend is black.

The later, most are fucking lazy and expect you to do all the work.

post your height then gaylord

Attached: 1532129253735.gif (544x686, 1.65M)

it feels worse for both parties. dicks always feel smaller when youre on top and it takes way more effort to get a fast pace going if youre going up and down with your whole body rather than just having the guy thrust in and out

I'm so tall that you can't even use scientific measurements to calculate my height.

I don't know user the SI scale goes pretty far down, what do we need to use? micrometres? nanometres? or picometres?

Attached: 1509378098445.jpg (198x198, 8K)