Reminder cvnka is a nasally voiced pathologically lying tranny who pretends to be a psychopath

reminder cvnka is a nasally voiced pathologically lying tranny who pretends to be a psychopath

Attached: 1417739069410.png (364x271, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47112387
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47114598
clyp.it/bqcklvcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mods being tranny worshiping faggots as always by deleting the best threads on the board

Good riddance, I hope that obnoxious bitch stays gone. And his retarded orbiters too.

Possible jew?

Hyacinth#0421. NqTnRNq
Add me or join the server so I can block you filthy irrelevants.

Attached: 1532467270380.jpg (800x566, 150K)

Posting archives of the thread and the conclusion in here

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47112387

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47114598

I was trying to respond in the last thread but it was deleted before the response was posted.
To the fellow who supposed any revelations regarding Cvnka would drive her avid, mouthbreathing, foaming-at-the-mouth fans, orbiters, or "friends" away from her you are sorely mistaken. They are absolutely delusional enough to stay, and would not abandon Cvnka for any reason.
It's not a cult but they're definitely autistic and desperate and would hate to lose an object of attention.

And to the friend from the other thread: Name, picture(s), and address are not illegal to post. Against the rules perhaps here but not illegal.

Attached: 1532765800944.jpg (293x263, 14K)

I like this dude and the way he types.
Not irrelevant

You sure want the big boys to notice you huh

Who would be considered "the big boys"?
I'm just doing this for fun.
Also,
>an irrelevant tries to talk to me
Hyacinth#0421add me so I can block yu

you're right, but most of cvnka's orbiters thinks he's a real girl, with this new information some will leave but of course some will stay.

also i hope that user who said he was going to make a video about this is telling the truth lol.

but to be fair on cvnka's youtube channel he only has a measly 22 subs which really puts things into perspective of how many people care about him.

Attached: ip.jpg (600x700, 53K)

Chaotic or god forbid piety

>make a video about this
Probably her friend Flandre pulling a prank on you. He was present for the thread Cvnka made.

The best thing the individual with the doxx could do it compile and drop it somewhere where everyone in the autistic Discord social circles will see it. Perhaps Picard's rendition of Sheep Village would work?
The people there would eat that content up and distribute.

>chaotic
I actually don't know anything about him and assume it's just a giant meme
>peity
I called him irrelevant(which he is) and of what I get from people is right I wouldn't be liked by em
Also those two don't even seem big desu
Hyacinth#0421. NqTnRNq

Attached: 1531090913431.png (502x1192, 166K)

Nobody knows anything about Chaotic to be fair

actually most of this isn't really new info it's old info that got dug up
piety has gone by many names and been exposed multiple times on multiple websites
one of a few things will likely happen

A - Hide for a while and come back and deny everything as always
or
B - Make up a new personality and alias and start all over (again)

Attached: 5.jpg (1000x908, 61K)

he's smart unlike piety

Attached: 11.jpg (1200x1000, 604K)

I bet he's hot
Hyacinth#0421. NqTnRNq

Attached: 1532176414271.png (495x716, 472K)

LOL

Where are all of piety's orbiters rushing to defend for some malformed pussy credit

Cvnka doesn't post on weekends and all her orbiters are on discord so this is pointless

Their orbiters all fester in a discord server not Jow Forums
He's literally hiding, deleted his thread last night when info started getting posted and has been silent since.
>pointless
No

No she was banned last night so thread was pruned you should join her server

oh there were a few earlier

100% positive multiple orbiters are seeing these threads and sending them to him

I hope he stays on discord for good now

>she
I don't want anything to do with him and his mindless orbiters

Orbiter detected

Does he even exist?

That's fine just offered anyway piety isnt as bad as people make her out to be

Good riddance. I always knew it was just a tranny taking advantage of people. Thankfully, this bad meme can be laid to rest and this tranny can fuck off and stay holed up in her discord server. Thank fuck.

>isnt as bad as people make him out to be
Reminder piety forces people to cut for him for attention, lies about being a biological girl, doxxes people, blackmails people, and harms animals, and won't even post real timestamped pictures of themselves because he's too ugly, and has the same sexual orientation as chris-chan.

Just ignore him, it's one of his retarded orbiters rushing to defend him. They always pop up when a thread about him gets made, he has a brainless cult that will do anything for him, it's quite scary.

A long long time ago I used to think Chaotic was a 'character' created by a few higher ups in order to cull the degenerates and undesirables and to do information collecting, but he's just 1 very real person.

Attached: 1511381507794.jpg (483x500, 59K)

cvnka is interesting and I don't really care if (she?) is a tranny or anyone for that matter as long as they're not annoying about it

>blackmails people
>harms animals
He made both up for notoriety.

He is simply a average con-artist and most of his work goes towards gathering people to jack his ego off and to vent to because he is too autistic and shy to interact with people otherwise.
He's a little more competent than Chris Chan but yes that is a very good comparison.
Have you heard about his latest project? He is trying to become a popular streamer on Twitch (currently averaging only 10 or less viewers due to notifying his orbiters on Discord to come watch).

Tranny detected. Go back to /soc/.

>orbiting someone
Pathetic
>orbiting someone who isn't even attracted to your gender
lol
Chaotic is a super intelligent AI who influences Jow Forums algorithms and calls people degens
Fuck off and get some dignity

Lmao at this irrelevant that joined my server
Blocked and irrelevant
Also you look like a tranny not sure if you are or not
Hyacinth#0421. NqTnRNq

Attached: 1526424713906.jpg (900x1350, 464K)

LOL
I didn't know the Twitch thing

I know his Toga Tuesday threads only got replies cause he shilled it in his server though

There is lots of evidence on piety's blackmailing and animal harming your not in her server so how would you know what she does?

Not true. You do not know that.

The only evidence I've ever seen of this was text, and it's common knowledge cvnka pretends to have an """interesting""" life for more attention.

If you were you would not be saying what you are

>He made both up
He didn't actually. He's just really mentally ill like you said. He harms animal and takes pleasure in abusing people and taking advantage of them, he's even admitted it multiple times. He enjoys the power play and he enjoys getting his ego stroked off by orbiters. He has no life outside of this, he spends most of his life on his discord server and his pathetic orbiters.

>blackmail
I don't see how that's so terrible
Animal abuse is Wack though
Hyacinth#0421. NqTnRNq

Attached: 1532012803416.png (400x403, 66K)

All this because piety made a no gf thread and got mistaken for a chaotic clone lmao

>waifushit
ugh

at least read 1% of the thread before posting dumbass

Please do tell me..
What am I then?

Best Possible Outcome: Piety Suicide Livestream

I doubt piety even cares

Yeah. Her cult's still going strong, she'll still fool newfags by making the same threads over and over, because this board is filled with unironic retards.

He clearly got embarrassed in the other thread, I'll post the info anytime I see his threads, eventually people will stop falling for this shit.

Got embarrased by info that was posted a year ago and some fake tranny picture? I doubt it

at least im smort unlike piety hehehehehe he

Attached: 1522458808542.jpg (298x319, 53K)

Faggot orbiter

Hi Flandre

The only life they have is online, of course they care when someone threatens their oh so precious reputation. Proven by the fact that she ran off and the thread got deleted when her (his) old voice clips got dug up.

Faggot orbiter on damage control

Attached: 5276EE4F-9B9E-40C1-BDEE-5B13FC8C4AC8.jpg (1227x1219, 79K)

He literally deleted the thread as soon as it got posted. You can stop trying so hard, everyone knows you're one of his orbiters it's clear as day. Him and his orbiters are so transparent and thin, you can't even attempt to be subtle, you suck so hard at this. Nice try at trying to identify who doxxed your cum guzzling faggot master by asking people to join his server by the way. His info will keep getting posted until he fucks off and stops making threads. Hopefully it'll get stickied to save the trouble of having to post it everyday.

I spoke with cvnka one time.
They were really obsessed with my body and told me to cut their name into it and stuff.
What a fucking crazy

this guy is right and berry smart

imagim if i could go to space and mine moon coal for the berlin wall to be rebuilt for lulz ofc

Attached: 1532535981624.jpg (75x72, 36K)

I've never seen piety get angry at being insulted or called out. I genuinely believe she is a sociopath and I believe most of the stuff she says about being raped as a kid by her family and abusing animals.

She gets really butthurt actually but has the brains to not break character to address it.

I don't care if you're larping or not just give me your god damn legs.

Attached: 1511591647680.jpg (422x422, 19K)

>I've never seen piety get angry
you missed it last night, when he deleted his own gay thread after he got exposed last night. it was glorious.

I really don't believe that someone could constantly be called out like she is and never break character

Oh please, stop shilling this dumb fucking meme.

Who are you even talking to, op?

Yeah that's why he runs away lol

Attached: 9360c6432b.jpg (236x172, 10K)

>g-guys the tranny i orbit r-really is a psychopath!
>h-he I MEAN she is so interesting and unique g-guys!!!!!!

Like this post if you hate niggers!!!11!!!

clyp.it/bqcklvcs

Attached: A5A0C9FA-849D-418C-8086-AE8A180B0B80.jpg (750x1322, 224K)

Most likely vents to one of his vanguard or rather his playthings like the Australian kid.

I JUST WANT LEG PICS FROM SOMEONE ANYONE

sounds so nasally and fat

I gotchu add Hyacinth#0421

to be fair. i'd still hit it. i bet he squeals like a pig when i dump my load into his asshole.

i think ninda is still around r9k look around

'cvnka' means piggy in blyat speak so you might not be far off

what is this dumb stuff
>tfw no chaotic bf

Attached: whatsthis.jpg (264x106, 36K)

chaotic is mine do not touch

NO CHAOTIC'S MINE

Retarded tranny remarkably found a way to get orbiters by being an uninteresting liar and not even a real girl.

Sorry bud but you're gonna have to get in line.

i'd trade ciaraposting for this piety shit anyday

cvnka would never post pictures and does not sound like that

>literally admitted to being a 15 year old trap and didn't get banned
Hyacinth#0421

Attached: 1532704232471.jpg (831x459, 43K)

All lies ignore this post

oh fuck off already, why are you trying so hard to defend a mentally ill, sociopathic, misanthropic, retarded tranny? are you this fucking desperate for attention? christ dude, end your life.

larping sociopath no less

You're the one lying about some intersex girl because she made a no gf thread with a toga pic like she always does

Get off my board you filthy roastie!

Attached: A2479E5D-D38C-432B-8035-B2E3842106AD.gif (512x512, 56K)

Sounds like someone can't love cvnka for who he is. Oh, the cope!

>intersex girl
>like she always does
>she

who the fuck is this person and why do i see them every god damn 5 seconds
fuck off

>being a retarded lying tranny coward makes you a sociopath now
cancerous cringey discord kids

His name is Joseph joestar
And if you don't like him you have bad taste
Hyacinth#0421

>not being based speedwagon

Attached: 1532204423688.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Why do you keep posting your discord?

I mean your retarded discord
Are you adding because you're a trap looking for attention?
I bet like 90% of people here look cuter than you anyways, i know i sure do

I like him too comrade

Attached: 1524221230282.jpg (600x800, 59K)

Reminder there is literal public proof of her larping as this girl in the pic on /b/ and posting private discord server invites for proof.

If someone wants to see that bad I could probably dig for it, it was only just a few months ago, sometime before april I think.