Have one chance in life

>have one chance in life
>born an istj

Dear god,why?

Attached: god-tier-entp-intj-estp-intp-esfp-entj-high-tier-17213210.png (500x475, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>intj above entj

Just stop it

I'm INTJ and I think we should be in shit tier. It's like we overanalyze shit when the answer is right infront of us , god are we a damn waste of time

Are other INFJ are also socially outcasted because of their stupidity? I thought that was just me, and this personality normally goes better when the sensitive, empathetic nature is actually understood by others.

INFP here
i'd much rather be ISTJ. at least they're somewhat intelligent

tfw infp gayboy

Why is INFP shit tier, wth

Attached: 1530458682453.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>be intp
>depressed socially anxious alcoholic who watches kpop shit all day

Living the god tier dream boys.

Guess my letters

>Hello, roaches.

>God tier
>INTP
As an INTP myself I can say that being an INTP is like a curse from birth.
How many INTPs in life have ever been happy or "made it"?

Post source on the types

Me nigga I'm going to make it, look out for a Michael in the news in the next few years

I don't get why ESTP/ENTP is god tier?
I know i am one and there are usually you have like having a bipolar disorder with two conditions:

A) Attentionwhoring as hard as you can and feel extremely good when people notice you

B) Depressed because either people don't give a fuck either because there are no people around at all.

The thing is that i feel like shit if i stay at home for more than one day.

stupid people == pets
average people == acquaintances
smart people == friends
people on my level == lovers

>INFP
>SHIT TIER
Fuck you, you fucking bastard we have bloody feelings you hear me

Attached: 1525264729331.png (226x223, 5K)

Be a god tier personality, still live a piece of shit life

Another ISTJ here, can confirm that we are shit tier.

Rate me
Originally bobobobob

Attached: Screenshot_20180725-184016_Chrome.jpg (1080x1396, 191K)

It's OK user the chart is meaningless. Just like my health chart in the hospital.

INTP but I stopped putting faith in the Myers Briggs test years ago.

>INTP
>god tier

Attached: 1524778778213.png (308x272, 89K)

ISTP is god tier

For my INTPs, find you an INFJ. Literally the golden pair. My GF is INFJ and she's so comfy and sweet. She will be amused by your autism and you won't feel awkward when you spaghetti because she'll just smile and make you feel good.

Attached: download.jpg (197x255, 10K)

>Given one chance at life
>You are born as INTP

This is most unfortunate.

Attached: 1487121984253.jpg (500x556, 22K)

sorry for the ant sized image

Attached: ae271cb639b7f59d92660f4b0cb2fe10.jpg (697x902, 85K)

Uh this list is subject to whos opinion exactly?

These tiers are false, INTP is sub-shit tier.

They dont like telepathy. Empath drive capable. Ive probably heard you before.

>be intj
>be alone
>write novels nobody wants
>"user this is amazing and beautifully written, but it's too weird nobody wll buy it"
>can never find women interested

Bring me death

Use Ni+Te for prognosticating, SEE/ESFp women will come to you naturally

Friendly reminder that the p/j split was dealt with incorrectly in MBTI and that the introverts have the p/j swapped if it follows Jung

THERE MUST BE SOME KIND OF MISTAKE

Attached: 5fe12f7b3886d9993c4b2d7d15a036479fbb8b66f67205bbb5d60c12f59d9396.jpg (2132x1468, 521K)

In the case of ENTP, it helps to just have some hobbies and interests to get autistic about. Make friends that share those hobbies and interests. If not, don't make such a big deal of things. I'm assuming you live in a first world country and have access to all sorts of amenities and the entirety of human knowledge. Just immerse yourself and don't care too much.

ENTp and ESTp need Fe to feel useful. They love being loved

ENTP?

What do you mean by "on your level," are you saying your friends are not as smart as you?

Borderline of INTP/INTJ, feels great man haHAA

The shit tier ones have to work the hardest in society, for society. So dont abuse them.

We don't love being loved, we literally NEED to be loved to feel like we matter.

>ENTP
>God tier
I wish instead im pretty much stuck in a limbo and get bored of shit at work and hate it. God i wish I could just get a technical job and learn literally everything about it to become a master at it. This shit in America doesn't benefit ENTPs at all.

>tfw istp
>tfw almost everyone since childhood either thought of me as some asshole or just "that guy"
>tfw had a part (probably the final nail in the coffin) in destroying my parents relationship and homelife in general
>tfw couldn't care less about others after my grandfather died
>tfw this is my life until I die
Can't even say I'm mad about it either.

Attached: IMG_4836.jpg (365x306, 32K)

>people actually take this seriously

INFJ morality is so foreign to me. An INFJ might get angry about something someone says, but it's not about the meaning of the words themselves, or even the person's stated reason for saying it - to them, it links to some whole other concept. For instance, I had an INFJ friend who thought the guy fixing up our house wanted to look at her when she was going to the bathroom. He just happened to be in the room above the bathroom and she didn't know that there was a hole in the floor between them, and when she saw it she left, but she said she could just tell he wanted to look. I said she didn't know that was true, we argued about it, and she stayed mad at me for weeks. because to her that's the same thing as me disbelieving her if she had opened up about being molested. Pretty much ever since then, she hated him, and insisted that I had a crush on him, like that would be the only reason I would come to his defense rather than hers.

How skewed of a definition of "seriously" do you have to have to see this thread and see anything "serious" going on?

because, quite simply put, we are the best friendo.
bask in the glory of being ordained by god to subjugate the unwashed masses.

Attached: 1490212073376.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>tfw INTP-A

Are we the master race?

Attached: lil-pump-gucci-gang.jpg (700x453, 102K)

This was obviously made by an INTJ

>tfw memed myself from being subhuman enfj to intp

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

Why is INFJ in shit tier?

INTP here, I like ISTJs. Some of them are selfish cunts but not all.

You're an INTP my friend.

INTP here.
Not sure why we're god tier but I'll take it.

INTP is basically the ideal NEET mindset

Attached: Intp.jpg (993x505, 81K)

>INTP
>god tier
>literally the one with the lowest satisfaction with life

I'm honestly curious: what is all these acronyms about?

personality types and such

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

>INTP
>God Tier
depressed unemployed alcoholic with 3 degrees, it's shit, just as everyone else in the thread can agree.

I don't care enough to even be on the fulfilled/depressed spectrum, I just go robotically throughout my day minding whatever is relevant to my interest and ignoring the rest. And sleeping.

Imho success is a meme, it's but an ephemeral situation weakly hanging in balance that you constantly need to struggle against the overbearing forces of entropy to keep from crumbling down. The only thing that's worth fighting for is peace of mind, and that isn't that hard to achieve and even communicate to others.
I know people who killed themselves after losing their job. I've been homeless and didn't suffer that much from it (apart from the cold and the sleeping on hard concrete part) but through patience and perseverance I made it back into civilization again.

Just don't let yourself be impressed by meaningless shit is what I mean to say.

Pls start a new quest on /qst/

>subhuman enfj
Is this bait ? ENFJ = GigaChad

>>literally the one with the lowest satisfaction with life
yeah but... you're right.

Attached: 1531964553212.png (646x595, 316K)

There's nothing wrong with ISTJs, so long as you don't go around acting as if you're actually a person you're fine in my book.

Who told you the novel was amazing?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008 (v02) - p118 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.43M)

Thanks,I guess ENTP-T can't be too bad.

Why is INTP God tier? We should be shit tier

wanna be friends, user?
>intj
>alone

but then you'd lose the only thing you have in common

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c008 (v02) - p119 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.72M)