Why do you come here?

Why do you come here?
And why, why do you hang around?

Attached: 1525566072963.jpg (241x250, 13K)

Nothing else to do. I need to stop since this place has gone to shit.

Same here user. I come in the hopes that some older guys are still around.
There's a reason 25+ generals are rarer now, there used to be one up 24/7.

im just lonely and can't relate to anyone.
I can't seem to find a decent community for 25+ internet weirdos. I mean there's nothing wrong with being 19-22 or whatever but I feel kinda awkward even reading some of this shit.

I feel like i can only really associate with rejects, and the anonymity which is afforded here makes it much easier to express opinions accurately. It's like Jow Forums is the honest/dark side representative of individuals on the internet, so i guess that also attracts me to it out of morbid curiosity.

Attached: 1524362900880.jpg (334x480, 113K)

this
i really consider leaving for the third time but i know i might return again 1 day

>Why do you come here?
>And why, why do you hang around?
same reasons
>I feel like i can only really associate with rejects
good for you because I don't even feel that anymore

I don't know I keep hoping I'll find something funny. I only come back now and then and every time it's worse and worse.

I've been rejected by my IRL friends so you guys are the best social interaction I can get.

im a complete normalfag,i come to chill and laugh desu,i have a decent job,a gf and don't live with my parents

I have no where to go and my anxiety doesn't let me talk to people outside of Jow Forums.

Attached: 366.png (800x386, 256K)

Attached: 1532813821323.png (1182x730, 629K)

Why do I come here as opposed to other online destinations or as opposed to doing stuff irl?
If it's the latter I think the answer is obvious.. irl'ing is near to impossible for me right now so I try to supply my social interaction needs on the internet.
Why here? Honestly, I've always liked the anonymity aspect here, I've been so fucked up lately that even having a username asociated to whatever I'm putting out there get me anxious enough to not be able to do it all.

i cant relate to people around me, everyone is so fucking retarded, this is my home and has been for a while even though i hate it

Attached: 1463659599194.jpg (599x925, 97K)

I'm bored and lonely and there are usually enough reasonably entertaining threads on this board to distract me for a while

I could do without all the trap shit though

When I'm ignored and alienated by people who know about me and what is dear to my heart, it hurts. It stresses me out heavily, that I made efforts to be friendly with and close to people who couldn't care less if I stay or leave. On Jow Forums, it doesn't really matter if people miss me or not, since nobody really knows who I am or puts the pieces together to have as full an understanding of me as those e-acquaintances. Being rejected here isn't a blow to my ego, and being accepted feels no less fake than when one of those discord people would do it.

Mainly in the vain hopes that I can find a thread where normaltards don't come in and ruin everything - again -, where we can discuss our woes and perhaps help each other (tough chance though).
In the back of my mind, though, there's always the even vainer hope that fembots exist.

The reason is that 99% of posters there are married and with kids and refuse to fuck off this fucking board, making legitimate potential posters avoid these disgusting normalfag refuges like the plague.

I lurk here for greentexts and memes, and kek at user's poor descisions.

>Why do you come here?
Entertainment, to waste my time, etc.
>And why, why do you hang around?
For the same reason, I'm only here to make the time go faster.

Attached: BaddieFeelies.png (576x347, 10K)

If you think this board is anything but normalfags now then you are sorely mistaken.
Those same guys who are normalfags now in there were just like me or you at one point and just stuck around after the grew out of it.
I unfortunately didn't but the new generation seems to just care about discussing sex and gay shit half the fucking time so the 25+ "normalfag" stuff is the only relatable place left on this board outside comfy threads and the few threads some genuinely depressed robots make from time to time.

>If you think this board is anything but normalfags now then you are sorely mistaken.
I hold no delusions in that regard, sadly.
>Those same guys who are normalfags now in there were just like me or you at one point and just stuck around after the grew out of it.
>just like me or you
No. It's not possible to "grow out" of being a robot. You either are one or are not. Failed normalfags who larp about being robots are not robots just like trannies aren't women because they cut their dicks off.
>25+ "normalfag" stuff is the only relatable place
Maybe for a normalfag like you.

>No. It's not possible to "grow out" of being a robot
It unironically is. People change user, quite drastically too. Even welcome to the nhk, the anime many anons here use to represent himself, ends with satou going out, getting a job and slowly rejoining society.
>Maybe for a normalfag like you.
>I call you a normalfag therefore I win

For the mozposting

For the drugs thread. Someone make one already.

Because the memes cure my depression desu.

For the feels

Attached: mA59xMZ5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

No wonder you like 25+ threads, you're a complete normalnigger yourself. You know just where to go don't you? Protip:

There is always a distance that I can never close between myself and other people, created by either the other person or myself. It's an ongoing and fruitless chase, but when I come here, when I peel back the shitposting, flaming and memes, I can see that there are others who are also on this common pursuit. This, although momentarily, gives me the reassurance that I'm not alone in feeling angry, defeated or afraid. I stay because I cling to that reassurance to sustain myself.

Attached: 1521323387265.png (846x592, 42K)

You're intelligent. I like you. As one of the folks who turned life around and have a positive attitude, I wish more people on Jow Forums understood this and could benefit from it.

I don't know where else to go. I don't even fit in here anymore, but I still relate to you guys more than anyone else. And it's a good place to just vent.

It's all I know. I can't relate to 99% of the people here but I've become accustomed to just browsing. I could go to a different board but I don't have any hobbies or interests.

I only come here a couple days out of the year. Most of the time I browse Jow Forums.
I come here for the occasional good post and for feels threads. I'm an army infantryman but I'm also a KHV and I can't really talk about my relationship struggles with the guys in my unit.

The girl I was talking to for 2.5 months has started to ignore me out of nowhere. Im desperate for any sort of compassion.

Attached: Screenshot_20180725-211316~2.png (1070x690, 421K)

The people I talk to just slowly talk to me less and less (also I always have to do all the conversing, which is very tiring, especially since I dislike social interactions in the first place so even convincing myself to say hi, even over chat, is an ordeal). I need help but nobody wants to suggest anything even though they should know better since they're on Jow Forums.