Do robots experience penis envy?

Do robots experience penis envy?

Attached: bwc.webm (408x720, 1.46M)

Who deosn't

i'm mostly fine with my dick, but yea, sometimes i want a dick like that to stretch the hell out of a girl because it seems like fun

The last time I had sex I hit the girl's cervix so I don't think I need to be any bigger

I experience self-esteem envy. I cant go out into
public without an overwhelming sense of insecurity.

yeah i do,but as a virgin idk if my 18cm is good enough until i have sex

Depending on the pose you could hit it even being slightly below average you dumb virgin

Fake it happening in order to actually making it happening, the faking becomes real. It is that simple user.

That doesn't invalidate my point that I don't need to be any bigger, you dumb meanie

the fact is, after 7inches you are only gunna be able to get full pleasure from a small select group of females. big cocks look good to look at as a girl, but as man it makes it easy to be insecurebecause of it. but the best cock you can have is 6-7 inches whilst being girthy af

Of course. My dick is small and no woman is going to like it.

My point there it's not about length if it's long enough. It's about girth. Girls love to get stretched. You can fuck her with 8 inch sharpie and hit cervix every time. Or with Redbull can. What do you think, which one of those to will destroy her?

That wasn't your point at all you goal post moving slut

sometimes i wish it were longer, but overall im happy with it.

what do we clarify as long??

It was, I said that you can do it even being below average. Meaning 90% of men on the planet can do it. But that doesn't make you good, or big enough.
Think about it for a second. Big dicks are usually wider, they have more girth. And they don't have to go balls deep.
Usually it's average depth but what turns the girls on is that feeling of being stretched when it comes to fucking.
If you weren't a thin cock virgin you would know what.

7.5+ dicks are like the lower level of big dicks

I'm perfectly happy with my dick, never been self-conscious about it, though I do fantasize about having an absolute megacock from time to time. from a pure "this would be hot to have a chick in awe over it, and barely getting her hands around it" kind of way
that would be pretty impractical if it were real through, which is why it's just a random fantasy - same as how I fantasize about being a girl

Attached: chairman.jpg (525x503, 58K)

I'm content with my size. You started spouting off crap in an attempt to get me to feel insecure and moving goal posts when it didn't bother me

Whatever makes you feel more about your peepee though bro

I don't give a fuck will you feel insecure or not bro I'm telling you how it is.

Nice damage control kid

Attached: 1530574408060.jpg (542x537, 44K)

Kek, whatever makes you feel better bro. Hit that cervix every time you big man

Thank you sweetie I will

>that boomer with a dick twice the size of a Monster can
>that zoomer with a dick half the size of a Monster can

Attached: does_size_matter.jpg (640x470, 39K)

Yes, but it's mostly cocklust. It's more important for any future bf to have a big peen.

I have a 7x5.5 dick but I've not had sex in 10 years so no.

Keep doing what you doing until the rest of your life

Attached: 9B712715CF67447DB1FDD4726B251B11.jpg (365x363, 17K)

>tfw 4 inch penis
>tfw even if a grill agrees to have sex with me she prolly wont come . back due to baby dick

Attached: sad angry pepe.jpg (583x583, 36K)

nope 8x5.5
just havent used it on a female in a while.

tbf, big dicks are more for sucking, not fucking.

I love big dicks, and I am not even a fag

You fuckers actually measured your dicks? For what purpose? You guys must be like peewee from Porky's

If it even gets that far. She'll probably laugh at you, then leave.

>same as how I fantasize about being a girl

Attached: 1499270919821.jpg (528x297, 21K)

Being bullied because I had a small dick (some bastards find out when we where in the showers after a gym class) marked my life as the sad sack of shit I am today. So at least in my case, yes.

I'm 7.5" so I won't feel any envy towards anyone unless it really looks better than mine