Robots how fucked is your life right now?

Robots how fucked is your life right now?

>29
>job
>25k saved up but still live with parents
>fit
>still no gf and lost the will to socialize outside work

Attached: 4461EAFF-E51B-4882-8E72-16162A558DE1.jpg (245x300, 6K)

You are literally me except I'm 36, NEET, $100 in the bank and live off of my parents.

No idea what I'm gonna do once they kick me out

>18
>dropped out
>no license
>no job
>21 dollars in my bank account
>no friends
>all I have is my fitness

Attached: 1500168852986.png (412x351, 92K)

>33
>live with parents
>good job
>broke
>fat
>date new girl every few weeks

It sucks guys :(

My pregnant girlfriend told me the kid might not be mine, got an abortion, i relapsed, and i had to move halfway across the country so i wouldn't be living in my car addicted to heroin and meth until i finally grew the balls to kill myself. Life is pretty fucked

>this is fucked
please continue user; what magical thing did you not list that somehow makes your entire existence "fucked" because
>more than a min wagies full-time year of funds saved
>not in terrible physical condition
>living with little to no bills whilst still having a roof over your head
not even mad or upset, just wondering why you're bitching over nothing.

>ever increasing debt from student loans
>mental health problems but can't bring myself to seek professional help
>no social life
>no skills or talents
>no future

Attached: 1496361306196s.jpg (125x108, 3K)

>20
>Retail for over a year now
>No savings
>In shape
>Abusive stoner gf
>No car, only a broken moped and a bike
So pretty fucked

Attached: tumblr_inline_p183hlcPF91rqxxjv_500.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

NONE of you can fuck with me. Kneel and behold...

>34 soon
>spent the last 9 years studying humanitites in uni
>have 3 completely useless degrees
>just started a PhD thesis which again will be completely useless
>live with parents in literally worst city of the entire country
>work part-time here and there
>about 18K saved
>never had a gf
>no friends
>don't go outside apart from work, gym, and running

I have no perspective in life. If I just stacked up shelves full time for the last decade, I would have done much better than falling for the education meme. My current plan is to write the PhD thesis and learn 3D on the side to create a portfolio, in hopes of getting shitty job as 3D prop artist somewhere. If that doesn't work out, I'll just take a job in low wage cleaning industry and mop floors at night.

I never would have thought life would turn out this way...

Attached: 1531859262642.jpg (800x1200, 127K)

cheers to your past accomplishments user, something trumps nothing

>24
>Job, but thinking of taking next year off
>60k in the bank
>Got my own apartment
>Back to being skinnyfat af thanks to the depression, went back to the gym yesterday and had to put the bar down to 70kg for my bench
>tfwnogf

>23
>graduate student/TA
>live 1500 miles away from parents
>live alone, rent house cheap from family friend
>about $2K in savings
>no friends
>fit

>38
>industrial engineer
>work in upper management (CFO)
>net worth is about 200K dollars
>live alone in a south american country
>no friends or social life
>never had a gf, kissless wizard
>hate my life and pretty much gave up

Attached: 1504279765145.jpg (1280x960, 108K)

>26
>decent salary but no real savings yet
>fat
>lost all my friendships/relationships to bpd

>have job
>live with parents
>broke

Bro like, how?

>hate my life
Shut up man. You have a good life. It's 2018. Having a gf is not the main problem, but sheer survival. Food and shelter.

>30
>no job state is helping me, have a job interview at walmart
>30,000
>fit
>no way to get out just go to therapy and the personal trainer

>21
>minimum wage desk job
>still live with parents
>like 2k saved up
>i have 0 interests in anything
>I'm shy and insecure
>I want to change but I can't bring myself to do it because of insecurity

I fucking hate myself so much.

Attached: 1529113372263.jpg (736x1043, 53K)

Honestly your life sounds pretty average. These days anyways

>It's 2018
GET
THE FUCK
OUT
NORMAN

Attached: asuka_mad.jpg (550x550, 94K)

>35
>On disability
>Diagnosed with about a dozen mental illnesses, but they're all bullshit that spiraled out of control from a narcissist and abusive adoptive family and schools system (lead to an abusive cycling relationship with social services and mental health services)
>No education to speak of; no "real" work experience, just labour
>Social Security just sent me a letter telling me they're cutting off the Social Security income
>I just moved in March; I'll have to let the manager of the building know and profusely apologize and move out
>I can't see myself being loved
>Still full of shame because some years ago I said some pretty evil things to the people that allowed the system to fuck me over seriously a few times
>Would like to be more responsible but there aren't many options; I'm not lazy or entitled, just boxed in by a false record of mental illness
>I have friends and family but I rarely speak to anyone
>I'm rarely social awkward
>I expect to be called insane, retarded and entitled because this is Jow Forums

Aside from all of that, most of you seem like pretty decent people.
Hang in there and love yourselfs. Don't allow yourselves to slip in the love and confidence department.

>26
>live with roommates
>shit job I hate
>poor
>relatively good health
>only dating prospect is younger black girl who's giving me mixed signals
I should just go back to uni and finish my degree.

Attached: rl gondola.png (274x503, 359K)

You're not a social outcast nor are you unattractive,go out there and get some pussy.

>19
>No job, applied for several, nothing back.
>No actual cash put away, but precious metals worth $2k in total and a car worth $3k
>Thought my dating life was going really well, then got ghosted. Replies are one word answers over text maybe twice a day when we got along so well and could talk for hours.
>Have been puking up stomach acid all day and no idea why. Can't keep food down. Have had this for years. Docs say "it's nothing."
>Random eczema and rashes, auto immune responses constantly.
>Fatigued, turning white, borderline passing out. Passed out 3 times within the last year.
>Dizzy from Prozac. Driving is hell. Everything is blurry and spins.
>Have thought of suicide, can't legally own a gun bcz mentally ill.
>Might helium my way out of this

Attached: 1531715309302.png (655x509, 28K)

Law student w/ 190K job lined up - summer internship making $3,700/week.
Savings.
Fit.
Began collecting special, high-end coffees and today my roommate drank one, even though we never share food.

I'm wondering if she'll attempt to come home with a replacement or at least tell me about it.

Attached: batemangrooming.jpg (1000x450, 35K)

>18
>Minimum Wage Job
>No money, live with parents
>fat man in a thin body
>kiss-less virgin never had a girlfriend

>19
>18
You kids need to wake up and get your shit together. Come back in 10 years.

>how fucked is your life right now?
Why do you feel the need to post ITT ?

> 24
> IT wageslave
> future wizard
> want to die every day of my life

I want to say that my life became better when I escaped neetdom, but that would be a big fucking lie.

>25
>NEET for past 6 months
>Useless bad degree
>No friends
>Never leave house unless to buy food
>Can't bring myself to even apply for jobs from mental illness
>Still 3k saved up for my last job
>When that runs out I'll probably just die

Cause he wants to practice his b8s. As you can currently see, they're pretty terrible

>29
>mcdonalds monkey making minimum wage
>$150000 student loan debt
>live in a shithole part of town in a tiny one-room apartment
>ramen every day

What did you study?

Very Originalistico

majored in philosophy but I just played video games so it took me 6 years to barely graduate with a 2.0

>25
>shitty manual labor job at just over minimum wage
>Live with parents and owe them like ~$10k with ~$2k to pay off at the bank due to having to takeout loans when I was unemployed after getting laid off from my first job when it shut down due to mismangment
>chronic depression, feelings of worthlessness, and suicidal ideation that I've been dealing with for nearly two decades still going strong
>in love with someone who doesn't exist
>tree fell on my house last week

At least I have my (non-mental) health

>$150000 student loan debt
>majored in philosophy
I'm so sorry.

>24
>$280k/yr job in bay area
>living in my $1.5MM house I own outright
>life's good man

You missed the part where my roommate drank my coffee.

Wasn't baiting.

>18
>300k a year any job I want starting
>just bought a 10 million dollar castle
>crypto billionaire
Feels good not being a poorfag

24 years old
No college at all yet
9k in debt
Live with Mom
Work full time and hate it

>21
>dropped out of college
>gf dumped me
>lost full time, well-paying job
>working part time for minimum wage
>moved back in with parents
>no savings, no licence
>in debt
>poor relationship with family after wasting money they lent me
>lost all but 2 friends
>rapidly gaining weight

Attached: 1410561182943.gif (300x200, 1.14M)

what humanities user? I study philosophy and I feel that it has translated into my real life and given me a better understanding of myself and the world and thus made me more successful irl. do you not feel this about your studies?

I admittedly am extremely attractive (still a virgin)
Idk why My life choices are just extremely self destructive, I almost take pleasure in being a bottom of the barrel shitter because it makes me feel like Im different and special than everyone else. But then I fucking complain how everyone else is more happy and have jobs/gfs/cars and shit. I unironically need to die there is something wrong with me

you're 18 you piece of shit. Still a fucking kid. Stop whining and get off this site before its too late.

Ive been on here, Jow Forums and wizchan since I was 16. This is my life now, I cant go back. Id rather sink to the bottom of the ocean with you guys then live like a normalfag up on the surface

Attached: 1512778748189.jpg (786x826, 99K)

>26
>job
>50k in the bank
>house
>not really fit (dad bod)
>no gf ever, khv
>no idea jow to meet girls
>don't leave the house but for work and errands
>really really want kids
>thinking about how i'm likely to be alone forever makes me nauseous

I was exactly you a few months ago. But I somehow found myself a qt gf on a dating site. She's kind, cute, considerate. It took me years. I've been on and off these shit sites for the past 5 years with failure after failure. But I refused to settle and managed to find the right one. Don't give up user, there's always hope.

You could be a personal trainer or some shit like that. At least try to work your way out of your slump

You now can become a gym trainer, a waiter, or a drug dealer.

I mean its not like im ripped with a good diet, I just have a cheap pullup bar thats about to break and I just do calisthenics like an autist in my room every day. I don't exactly think that qualifies as personal trainer tier

>22
>have like a 50% chance of going back to university in September to finish my third year
>If I can't get in nowhere will hire me
>I'll be an aimless retard who wasted 4 years at university

>only thing I have going for me is that I can play guitar pretty well
>play genres/artists which are niche, which is what sets me apart

Saying that, I'm not at a level where I can play to a live audience with a solid repetoire. If I played a mix of traditional, country fingerstyle and jazz well that could probably get me somewhere at least. That's a big ask though

Attached: vandamme.gif (250x263, 1.98M)

No, I think you'll have to go school or some shit to officially be able to do it. But if that's the only thing you enjoy then it would be a good step forward at least.

just become a manwhore then, it's good money

though 99% of your clients will be dudes

>what humanities user?
German and English linguistics & Art.
>I feel that it has translated into my real life and given me a better understanding of myself and the world and thus made me more successful irl
Pfff....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

>19
>Construction worker
>10k saved up
>Moved when I was 17
>My body looks like the skyrim's Nord protagonist
>Living with my girlfriend and her friend who's been our roomie since December 2017

Attached: peps.jpg (509x499, 30K)

>This is my life now, I cant go back
No it isn't you horrendous retarded child. Trust me, you DO NOT WANT to be in our situation. Get your fucking lazy bitch ass up, go out there and try your best! It literally doesn't matter what you decide on, because at that age the whole world is open to you. You may not realize this yet, but getting older means losing everything and everything will become more and more difficult. At least try to not end up in a dead end like us. Also leave this shithole. Jow Forums is toxic for your mind.

>19
>No job
>got rejected by a Kroger
>zero money saved up
>not super fit, but not fat or skelly
>no gf or any social life to speak of

Get on my level

Attached: 1532640809370.jpg (323x156, 11K)

Even if i wanted to do anything I cant, despite being an adult I still have to wait half a year just to take the driving test, Im literally stuck at home doing jack shit for 6 months.

You must be a brainlet if you actually can maintain a career in construction. I worked as a Labourer for a year and the boredom almost killed me. Though you're right about looking manly/having a great tan.

driving test means nothing you retard. Go get a job and talk to people. You are literally a child, don't come back for another couple of years at least. I almost guarantee you can improve your situation

You live in Detroit? My condolences.

>Turning 28 in December
>Still live with mother
>No friends
>Haven't been outside in 2 years
>Share a bed with my gay 25 year old brother
>Lie in bed browsing the internet for hours only getting up to use the bathroom or to get something to eat/drink

Fifth times the charm.

>25
>never had a job despite countless interviews
>about $26 to my name
>stopped giving a fuck about the Jow Forums meme
>no gf, lost will to socialize, no friends etc

I live on a mountain I cant afford to commute 4 hours of walking every day to go to a job

I'm not really planning to work in this forever, just until my girl gets her diploma, then she'll work and with whatever savings I accumulate in the future, I'll be able to finish my own college degree, then, I don't know, I guess we'll have to figure it out.

Idk how you do it personally. I'm literally in the same boat as you but I ducked out and did part-time bar work because I thought the work sucked so much.

>29
>Lots of money.
>Beautiful family.
>Trad wife, 6/10 looks.
>Moving into new mortgage free house soon. Pretty much set for life.
>Wish dick was bigger, not small, just average. My fault for being a beta cuck during puberty.
>Life 8/10 Would play again.

>22
>sales
>like 2k saved
>live with parents
>planing in some kind of investment or i will kill myself spendin all the money

>18
>starting uni in about a month
>coming in with over 50 credit hours, commission into the Marines in 3 years assuming I dont seriously fuck up
>about $8K in debt already from college expenses
>very fit, getting into absolutely jacked tier slowly
>numerous friends, about half will be in the area where my uni is
>gf but shes overly religious and im a pathetic beta virgin still
>uninterested in parties and most socialization with strangers entirely, just want to study and work out mostly
Could definitely be worse, but I have a bad feeling.

Attached: 1552E13B-D5E1-42D8-97E4-4F02824AC95A.jpg (600x585, 160K)

I have some friends who work with me and that makes it somewhat better, plus the pay is good, I know I'm helping someone I love by doing this and that I will have a hot meal when I'm home, these things keep me going, and especially my secret hopes of being a million times better than my father was. It's just about finding something that makes it worth waking up in the morning and it really can be anything, it just depends on the meaning you give it. My advice even though it's generic and I'm bad at this, just be strong and remember that this is all hopefully going to pay off in the future. With this last message, I'm leaving because I really gotta go, best wishes user.

>20
>no job
>no money
>no friends
>parents will kick me out
>skinny fat
Fuck off you cunts.

You are doing it right. Go stem and stick with christian chicks and you will slay it.

No, I'm not in USA. But the city I live in isn't much better.

I swear like 75% need to get the fuck off of this board.
>I have a job, a gf 30k in savings, a car, a house and I'm going to school but I am so sad :(((((

NORMALFAGS OUT

Attached: 1531518870096.jpg (665x662, 69K)

Very good. Listen to this guy + sex is meaningless. If your bitch has a good character, loyal and good values, you've won.

I'm one semester away from graduating community college, and I don't have a preferred job to get into afterwards. I feel as though my college experience was wasted. I see myself probably working at Home Depot, or Lowe's, or something. I hope my degree will earn me a couple more bucks on the wage.

>57
>Got fired recently
>Living on my savings
>2k in the bank
>Fat
>No gf but it ok because I'm planning on spending my last 2k on a sex doll
Is that more of your taste?

>20
>no job
>no friends
>$0
>live with parents
>skinny manlet, baby face and long eyelashes
Going back to uni after taking a year off. My family thinks I'm graduating in less than 2 years and I don't have the balls to tell them I have less than a year's worth of credits for the major they chose.

>27
>kv
>shitty job as a contractor for a scientific agency
>useless degree physics/space sciences
>never went to class as didn't know why i was there. gpa was shit as result
>don't think I can get into a decent grad school
>never applied for internships/jobs as I felt I was unqualified and still do
>10k saved
>don't make enough to save effectively while renting - negotiated a shitty salary
>no friends due to them pulling away (marrying, moving away, etc) exacerbated by self-isolating tendencies to avoid awkwardness

Wasted the last 3 years of my life at the job I'm working at. I want to finish my engineering bachelors or go on to grad school. However, I've been stuck in a paralysis between those two options. I don't know exactly what I want to do or how to proceed with either of those options. Performing well at my job doesn't result in higher pay, as the contracting company only cares about having an ass in a seat to make them money. Paying the employee less makes them the difference, and employee performance doesn't factor into anything. The government doesn't care about efficiency/effectiveness, and I'm utterly dependent on their "review" to see any marginable gain. I've been searching for other work. I see applications for other jobs, but I don't think I am qualified. Feel like it's a requirement to bullshit on your resume because the job requirements are always impossible to meet.

Seeing people I know get married or being far more successful in my lives makes me wonder what is actually wrong with me. I've isolated myself a great deal since the end of college to avoid the awkwardness/embarassment. Feel like I'm a failure compared to people I knew. The fact I've never been in a relationship adds to that feeling that something is inherently wrong with me. I had hoped I would meet someone along the way, though I can't say I've made an active effort. I figured it would happen through school, old friend groups, etc. Never did

reee how is it this nigga is 19 and im 20 and I have no job

come on man, how do you let this happen
inb4 ree normie

job, close to early retirement.
$320k in 401k, totally ownership of a $185k condo, $70k in the bank and in investments. don't bother with relationships, just do what I like and have fun. feels sort of good.

>23
>Engineer seeking work
>$300 saved
>live in my own house (thanks granddad)
>only talk to 2 people, cashier girl and 90yo neighbor
>semi skinnyfat

>studied philosophy in college

$285k/yr job on the top of a mountain
lining in my $1.6mm house I own outright
life is better!

lmfao, nigga, you're 18, holy fucking shit, you're a baby. Go live your life, pick something that make a lot of money and surrender to it for 5 years. Leave this place

*nods* Hit the oil fields out west for as long as fags spend in college paying someone else for a worthless degree. You will come out loaded, fit, confident from all the time spent with real men.

>24
>In between jobs
>failed tech school, barely scraped by first generals last semester
>Never had gf
>Only ever had two friends, one of which stopped talking to me because his girlfriend is very controlling
>6'5 skeleton because my depression is so bad I don't eat for days on end

>almost 27
>live with parents
>dropped or got kicked out of like 5 colleges
>on ssi
>got less than 3 dollars

>turning 25 in less than two weeks
>visited dozens of countries since I was 19
>managed a handful of small but profitable B2B services
>almost done with my undergraduate degree
>already accepted to a master's program that'll let me study overseas
>pretty broke but make enough to keep going comfortably

Can't complain much, TBQH. Had a few good relationships and lots of hook-ups. Pretty happy being single and alone right now, though.

You guys are breaking my heart. I'm serious. Is our once great race totally fucked? There are a few success stories here but not enough. Used to be mostly success stories and a few failures. Now it's mostly failures and a few success...

Join the airforce you nigger

i'm no babby i'm biggg

Attached: ly2nosotravaoijdfs.jpg (500x642, 34K)

>Used to be mostly success stories and a few failures. Now it's mostly failures and a few success...
You should be aware that mos to of these success stories are just retarded neckbeards larping. I guarantee you there are very little rich successful people browsing Jow Forums.

>25
>assburger(have official diagnosis)
>depressed for whole life
>i was pressured to leave high school when i was 16, no education since
>never had a job
>no friends or any social life
>i have lost my ability to speak clear sentences because of that
>want to die, but many people would be glad to hear that so i dont kill myself
>borderline junkie
>was alcoholic ages 17-24, then i got acute pancreatitis and had to sober up
>in debts that im never able to pay
>no car, no license. My parents paid my driving school but i had to quit that because i was jittery and panicked whole time. Too risky.

Attached: claire.gif (640x480, 848K)

ok Eckhart tottle "u c, the pain booty is located in the compartment next to the lamp that's next to the dresser drawers u c, that's not that's a guitar. your ego is too BIGGG"

>23
>no job ever
>170k in stock, thanks mom and dad
>skeleton
>no gf, no friends, no desire to socialize with anybody
>haven't spent more than 24 hours sober in ~5 years except time spent in jail
despite the negatives, i really don't consider my life all that fucked. fairly content with the way things are.

>dating site

What a crock of shit. I'm glad it worked for you, but its totally subjective. I don't like to play that online dating game bullshit, so what options are left? Continue on tinder, okcupid for another couple of years, building a fake personality? I'd rather get on with life and finish school.

>time spent in jail

What did you do?

You're in the best mental shape out of everyone here. Well wishes user