Are femanons manipulative? do you do it on purpose?

are femanons manipulative? do you do it on purpose?

Attached: manipulate-person.jpg (767x511, 22K)

all of them are manipulative. very few are self aware enough to know they do it on purpose

All women are manipulative, this is why I make femanons on here fall in love with me before I ghost/dox/ruin their lives.

I'm not manipulative but I wish I could be

why do women get so pissed when you call them out on being manipulative? i can't tell if they genuinely don't realize they are manipulative or they're pissed off that they got caught

you clearly just think women are incapable of following a moral life which is extremely insulting and wrong

nope, there are just a lot of manipulative cunts out there. maybe you're one of them

I've been called manipulative and sociopathic, but I don't know if it's true or if it's purposeful if it is. I just know how to make people like me and don't really have feelings for anyone, but that's not my fault since it's not like I can help it. I try to act nice and people get attached to me fast, and then they get annoyed my feelings aren't as strong and that my needs aren't as high.

i want to call you a piece of shit but at least you're honest about so now im conflicted

I don't really want to be harmful, and it's hard to understand how I can be since I don't feel effected by much myself. Being called out on it and confronted a couple times has helped me reflect a bit and try to be conscious of how I treat others, but I don't really feel bad about anything either, and it's hard to be conscious of how I'm effecting others in the moment.

Even if I'm trying to be genuine or treat someone well, isn't manipulation simply being conscious of what you are saying and how it will effect someone? It's hard to see a difference because it feels the same no matter what I do.

I'm paranoid and hate feeling a lack of control in anything, especially social interaction. I think it's either be in control and ready to step on someone else, or they will step on and try to control you. When I've tried lately to give people the benefit of doubt, they usually end up confirming what I already believe rather than proving me wrong.

Any female that isnt INFP is going to fuc u upp user.
>mentally

>isn't manipulation simply being conscious of what you are saying and how it will effect someone?
spot on, sister. altho you may want to add something like
>deliberate attempt to induce a behavior

>using the term "femanon" to get attention because "BTW IM A GIRL"
no shit they're manipulative dumb dumb

>isn't manipulation simply being conscious of what you are saying and how it will effect someone?
being tactful and being manipulative are different things

>tfw do the exact same thing to male robots
breaking people is an underrated activity
We get pissed because it shows that we aren't as slick as we thought we were

It's not that girls are manipulative, they just go trough a different experience than guys and end up with a more developed emotional maturity.
They are just acting normal, like a girl wouldn't be able to "manipulate" other girls.
They just see a more complete picture than guys in some situations and act logically to their advantage like everyone else would.
Of course girls also pay the price for that because learning those lessons can be really tough and it can leave you kinda bitter. Like people say guys are more easy going and stuff.
I'm a guy btw if that matters.

Women aren't any more manipulative or better at manipulating or any of that shit.
It's just that guys are thirsty horny fucks and are willing to put up with more shit than they otherwise would in order to get pussy. That's it.

>developed emotional maturity
lol are you serious

>I'm a guy btw
no. no youre not.

I...hmmm, normally it's said the other way around.

Attached: riddler_hmmmm.jpg (387x302, 32K)

Shit, they should be.
Women have been mistreated for thousands of years.
Realize narcissism is a coping mechanism for low self esteem or revenge.

What do you mean exactly by "see a more complete picture".

Yeah.. I am. Because denying your shit is inferior to dealing with it, even if sometimes badly. What you're probably thinking about is how guys are better at living in denial of the more difficult shit they would have to deal with internally, and that's how you up killing yourself in car crash "accodemtally" for example.

Yes.. yes I am.

if you honestly believe women are more emotionally mature you are totally retarded

I like the way people act when they love you and you pretend to be disappointed in them

I definitely can be but only with people I dont care about. I treat my boyfriend very well.

Like I don't know.. they notice your posture instead of listening to what you're saying if one thing contradicts the other, like if you're squirming or something.
It's really creepy once you notice it, and it always makes me uncorfotabld.

Dude it depends how you choose to define emotional maturity, but it honestly doesn't matter.
All I mean is that girls usually go trough stuff that pressures them into having to confront this shit that no one wants to see like for real.
So they have more experience in that and are able to incorporate that into their assessments more easily, giving them an advantage that some guys sometimes call beeing manipulative.
It's not that hard to understand.

My favorite part is when they confess that they love me and I start ignoring them. They get absolutely desperate. Or pretend to be mad at them so they start begging for forgiveness

>when they confess that they love me and I start ignoring them

If I wanted to do what you do, I'd just lead them on and when they go "oh you really want to do this with me" I'd flat out call them out as the loser they are, tell them their message history is going in my cringe compilation and in a loser ridicule thread, and quickly block them so they are even denied any chance to respond

yes and yes. my answer to this thread is also manipulative, you just haven't realized it yet.

Either that or just remain in a server they are in and post their message history there

The other orbiters would start picking on them because they think they're eliminating the competition and appearing strong if they do, and you could probably line up the same treatment for many of them from the same group and they'd fall for it even if they'd seen it happen to someone else and participated in making fun of the last guy that got duped, honestly it's a lesson some people ought to learn

Women are the master race and the supreme beings of the celestial universe

They're incredibly manipulative, they're all liars and you shouldn't believe a word they say, all of their words are empty. Femanons are disgusting.

I still have some of them in my cringe compilation, but they post here and I don't like to attention whore too badly, but what you say here is a very good idea because it could help them accept how pathetic and sad they are, and maybe make them change the way they are. The orbiter problem is real and it needs a final solution.
>tfw remembered a guy who thought he wasn't just another orbiter because I mocked the others when talking to him
They actually believe they have something to offer. Who cares about their infatuation?

>more developed emotional maturity.
Is this nigga serious?

Attached: 1498733512202.png (401x372, 56K)