What are some good robot hobbies?

What are some good robot hobbies?

I just got into making dioramas. Its pretty fun, cheap and relaxing. Its mostly lonely white guys and no girls so similar demographics to this board. What do you guys do for fun?

Attached: DIORAMA 10-02.jpg (1200x900, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/images17.html#MagNN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vidya, anime, albums, books

literature
origami
photography (pic developing)
cycling
drawing

Pretty much everything that also needs a good portion of autism to be considered "really good"

Attached: 2018-07-03 00.31.57.jpg (1758x1978, 1.04M)

also it can sometimes be heartwarming to capture love, just like i did yesterday

Yes it was as cringe as it sounds, but these two asked me if i could take a pic

Attached: 2018-07-29 02.01.18.jpg (1745x2056, 968K)

also you can justify to go ontop of a mountain just to look at the stars while photographing them

Attached: 2018-07-29 02.01.36.jpg (1711x2045, 1.29M)

Kinda grainy.

qho cares about grain or technical aspects. Photography is about capturing what you want to capture and not some technical stuff like "damn mh you shot this pic at 1600 ISO, this was such a retarded decision!"

Light was fading just as my hopes, happiness, dreams and life

>who cares about grain
People who like to take pictures pleasing to the eye. Grain detracts from the whole thing.

happy with the film grain you fucking technical autists

200asa kodak gold

Attached: 2018-07-15 16.06.52.jpg (1869x2674, 690K)

In terms of traditional hobbies I get alot of enjoyment out of listening to music, obviously its not the most creative but I really like to experience the emotions people can produce with just sound sadly I'm not very good at it myself.
maybe I'd try to learn to play bass or some other instrument eventually but I can't bring myself to be myself around anyone even my parents so I don't want to do it incase someone finds out that I have a normal hobby (don't know why I'm so protective of this, just hate the idea of someone knowing)
outside of traditional hobbies I enjoy drugs (I know it sound retarded) I'm not addicted to any of them I just like to give each one a try and see the unique experience each substance can provide me, maybe I'm just making excuses but honestly something about the ability to change my entire outlook on something with just a pill or joint or whatever really entices me.
Really boring selections of hobbies but I'm just not a special person, I try to improve myself with literature and fitness and the like but I just eventually gravitate towards these two.

Attached: 1522456535201.gif (1280x720, 211K)

you are one step away from a full blown trainset
get yourself a sheet of plywood, foam, green spraypaint and about 30 feet of HO scale track to start
throw a few hundred at an exact replica of some forgotten 2-6-6-2 and go from there

>Rowing
>listening to music
>vidya/anime/manga
The Rowing generally helps feed the escapism of my other hobbies. I hate the training but I still do it for some higher purpose which i feel like I've forgotten, or just doesn't work as motivation anymore.

I used to play an instrument when I was back in prep-school. I might try and pick up the guitar if i have time, I have a friend who plays the electric so I was thinking of doing the same, since I don't want to be stuck playing shitty chorus' again if I play an instrument.

>pic unrelated
Originaleo

Attached: 1515210912277.jpg (3480x2160, 1.11M)

also drugs sound appealing

I share the same sort of passion towards music as well. I feel like it helps me to understand myself a little better as well as being able to get an in depth look at someones inner thoughts. Obviously not all music has passionate but the stuff that is, and stuff that feels like it is really coming from the bottom of someones heart, is the stuff that I really enjoy. I want to make my own music as well but I get paralyzed by the idea of not being able to make something that is up to a good standard.

Attached: nmesh.jpg (1200x1200, 100K)

Why is your shit so low-quality? It's like you took a 2mp phone and decided that's what taking photos was about. Disgusting. As expected from a normalfag, you have no fucking care in the world about the so-called hobbies you pretend to have.

>single phase conductor with static wire
Quite the interesting choice
Delete this. I have over $4,000 dollars in fucking N-scale nip trains.

the image isn't my set. I don't do trains. the electricity aspect intimidates me.

>electricity aspect intimidates
Im deathly afraid of electricity. I work on switchgear that operates at 500kv. Before that I used to climb wooden poles on pretty much nails and hold my self up on the pole on whats pretty much a rope working on live 7200/14400v power lines with a insulated stick. Good times.

I got into After Effects pretty heavily
mostly specializing in making celebrities head really big

A bit of ham radio now and then
Couple of criteria to meet
>building an inverter so need to experiment with RF
>data networking part of the hobby (where cellphone and wifi came from)
That and a bit of DIY antenna building. The contest sports arent my thing at all but they are astonishingly massive for some major operators out there.

Thats nice my dude ive always found ham radio interesting just never was able to get into it.
Its 18 volts. Whats so scary about it?

Why do film photos always look so much better?
You can make a digital photo look good if you're really good with a dslr but any old retard can snap something with a film and it looks pleasing.
I recommend looking through nasa's raw apollo archives, all the thousands of pictures that don't even show up on google and they look amazing, a lot taken in a random moment for no reason. Do the same to any modern mission and the photos all look like they were taken with a webcam.
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/images17.html#MagNN

Attached: AS17-162-24035HR.jpg (2340x1571, 397K)