Why are women such filthy whores?

Why are women such filthy whores?

Attached: indian cuck 1.jpg (600x807, 274K)

orgasmi pasta

Attached: indian cuck 2.jpg (602x914, 282K)

Why blame the woman? The guy is clearly a bitch.

>Why blame the woman?
Because she's just as much of a human been as the guy and should be able to control her emotions, not cheat, and if dissatisfied with the marriage talk to her husband to fix it(they never do this) or get a divorce instead of cheating.

>The guy is clearly a bitch.
No, he would have been a bitch if he stayed.

how do you know hes indian

Glad he got out of there

>women cheated on her husband so all women are whores
Prime logic right there

Also wrong, infidelity is a terrible thing

No he was a bitch the whole time and she had to cheat.

So is being a bitch instead of a man.

Lmao nice b8 dubs m8.

Last paragraph of second image.

Nice trips, but the guy had it coming. He knew the bitch had slept around and still married her. People do not change, they cannot be "over that scene".

Agreed he did the adult thing and addressed the situation. She got kicked to the curb and the world will know she is a whore.

I just hate knowing I'll never be able to make a woman happy.
I'm inadequate.

You don't need to try and impress these whores bro

Attached: the_sex_tape.png (653x829, 181K)

They don't deserve love

Attached: the_sex_tape_part_2.png (616x758, 172K)

Lmao these women literally did this all themselves, then have the audacity, the ABSOLUTE fucking BALLS to claim they are the victim. At least in the Indians case the families/community ain't having any of that bullshit

This is just awful, she didn't do anything wrong. Why do you hate women for having sex again? Would you not have sex right now if the opportunity presented itself?

l just want to make somebody happy

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

>she didn't do anything wrong.
The husband being shown a film of her performing a sexual act she wouldnt ever do to him. That isnt something you get over.

>admits shes a slut
>marries her anyways
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?

Attached: 1318221791144.png (438x420, 152K)

You only need to make yourself happy

Attached: how many guys have you slept with.png (651x350, 13K)

>Husband decides to abandon his own child because he's angry about having a small penis
He's the real bitch here.

Yea but why does she have to justify a consensual act she tried and found out she didn't like?
I'll admit she did do one thing wrong, she kept this stuff a secret when she knew her parents were painting her as an innocent virgin. Hopefully now she knows to avoid virgin men.

He probably wanted to feel "progressive" and show how he is not like the other indian guys

I am a Muslim and a former white knight, so I understand this mentality very well

Men and women are different.

We are tired of your bullshit. I might of cared 7 years ago, but you people are just narcissistic skanks. No one is entitled to respect, much less a slut

This. It shows contempt for her husband. Its even worse than the actual dick sucking

>said she is over that scene
OH NO NO NO

>Husband decides to end a relationship built on lies
She is not entitled to have a husband, so nothing wrong here

If they are anything like Muslim guys, Indian Chads dont want anything to do with sluts either

>women cheated on her husband so all women are whores
They are.
>infidelity is a terrible thing
*if the man does it if a woman does it it's EMPOWERING YASS QUEEN SLAYYYYY YOU GO GUUURL HE CAN'T CONTROL YOU

original cuckery

Attached: unsavory details.png (538x859, 70K)

Based. What a hero.

I'm not a women, just saying it's ridiculous to treat someone bad for enjoying themselves just because you haven't been able to.

Hopefully she dates a westernised individual who is confidant enough not to care about their girls past.

Infidelity is always wrong, I know you'd feel better if I was a hypocritical misandrist but I'm not. It's OK for women and men to fuck, it's wrong for women and men to cheat.

This is actually very sad. But at the end of the day it's a lie that brought it to this point. Just be honest to the person you plan on spending the rest of your life with, not that hard. I'm not anywhere close to a virgin so marrying a promiscuous woman doesn't sound like it's not a possibility. But guys who are virgins who perceive themselves sexually inadequate get very insecure.

>Hopefully she dates a westernised individual who is cucked* enough not to care about their girls past.
Fix'd

I like how he calls him a "prick" as if she is somehow entitled to marry a rich guy

Sounds a lot like those "incels" these feminists hate so much.

>I'm not a women, just saying it's ridiculous to treat someone bad for enjoying themselves just because you haven't been able to.
Are you implying guys who sleep around dont care about a girl's past? Because they do.

>Hopefully she dates a westernised individual who is confidant enough not to care about their girls past.
Western guys do care about a girl's past, they just realize that demanding a pure virgin is not realistic, even if that is what they want

Yeah yeah we all know you are full of bullshit. Go get double teamed by Chad and Tyrone already.

>i don't like doing blowjobs
>but that one time i had to do it, honey
God, the woman there doesn't realize that and the problem lies there.
Lets be honest here, is hard to find a virgin nowdays, let alone a girl that hasn't sucked any dick. The guy knew that she wasn't a virgin, that's for granted, but she also stated that she would didn't like giving blowjobs, but had done that because of the ride. She's only regreting it because she got caught, you can see in her whole text how she tries to play the victim card over and over.

>Hopefully she dates a westernised individual who is confidant enough not to care about their girls past.

You mean a cuck?

Attached: a working women is unacceptable.png (486x823, 95K)

You must have a really tiny dick.

Why are you dickshaming him? Dont you believe in body positivity?

>third paragraph
Women in a nutshell

this is from a subreddit for gay men.

Real talk, if I ever caught my woman cheating on me I wouldn't tell anyone. I wouldn't make a reddit post like some loser. I'd fucking kill her. And if you wouldn't, you're a beta pathetic piece of shit.

>this is from a subreddit for gay men.

How do you know that user?

well this post will probably never be used against you in a court of law

Someone posted the unblurred screencap awhile ago. Not that women aren't whores, but this picture is intentionally misleading. This sort of behavior is the norm among the gays though.

>women have souls :^)
>women aren't worthless pieces of shit :^)
>women aren't sociopathic cunts :^)
Women are nothing but garbage.

I am glad that some men still have a spine.

>being this insecure

Why is a roastie whore worth your life? Why would a piece of trash like that be worth so much effort?

Attached: chad pumps, you provide.png (538x968, 69K)

>This is soo sad
>Can we hit 69 likes??>>.XSCDIJND
>Hit that MothrFUckINg LiKe 8uTT0N!!?

>a court of law will keep track of comments on an anonymous imageboard
Not him, but if I was on a jury, and there as a case where a man killed a cheating wife, I would declare him not guilty af

>she didn't do anything wrong
only because being a whore is considered wrong anymore.

>Yea but why does she have to justify a consensual act she tried and found out she didn't like?
Because she let him think she was a virgin when they got married.

Here's a tip for anyone reading this.
If a girl ever says "she doesn't give blowjobs" end everything right there. It is a lie. When you tell her that no blowjobs is a deal breaker she will somehow remember she "actually loves them teehee".

SHe should be killed for being a piece of trash

also
>that pic
Whores need to die

This. Society is demented

But that's the point of it all, user, OPEN YOUR FUCKING INTENTIONS.
Go on and say "I like x, are you willing to do x? Because that will be a tiebreaker".

Blaming the woman? What the fuck are you,a stupid incel?

Blame the Beta cuck over there for being over submissive and not realising how much of a whore his wife was.

>Misleading things
>On 4chab

If a woman won't give you blowjobs it means she's just not attracted to you. Putting down terms won't improve the relationship, unless your intent is to just pump and dump her. Any woman who loves you will go above and beyond to make you happy.

Attached: cuck tales 2.png (954x765, 110K)

Was it mommy that hurt you or is it just tfw no gf

Unironically based. A man that hasn't lost his balls yet.

Attached: euro cuckoldry.png (602x182, 13K)

I'm sad you've already fooled so many

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

how you not cut yourself every day on that edge?

By being a Muslim and not being that edgy in comparison

these ones are shit i want more schadenfreude about failed relationships due to cheating not stupid forum posts

>unless your intent is to just pump and dump her.
This is my intent but I understand not everyone can swallow the mgtow pill.

Why do you guys get so worked up about this?
There is a correlation between mental illness and women that are promiscuous. The kinds of women that do this stuff are not honest and lie about the entire thing so it sounds more sympathetic about them. I've had a girl cheat on me and I got out as soon as I had a convenient excuse. She invented all sorts of lies to get betas and white knight wannabes to try going after me.

No point in killing them. Just wait some time and let people know the truth after a while. If you kill someone they can't be miserable anymore. If they're alive they can suffer a bit longer. No decent guy wants to stick with a girl like that. A lot of them go nuclear and try to make you look bad as possible and they can't hide that nasty personality and how they treat you during that and other people get to see what they're really like.

>by being a Muslim
this would apply but something tells me you don't live in a Muslim country.

White knights and betas ensure that any girl outed as a slut wont have to endure loneliness or any other forms of suffering

My favorite one. Though I've only saved a few of these.

Attached: TrannyOverWife.jpg (1024x507, 67K)

>I have no argument and my rotten, spoiled gender is shit so I have to get on the defensive when called out on it

Attached: Roastie_Post.jpg (491x491, 68K)

is this og more to your liking?

Attached: boyfriend's inheritance.png (911x901, 104K)

Man women are fucking entitled.

honestly i don't care

my frustration comes from the fact that i jerk off too much and want to fuck beautiful whores.
but beautiful whores want to fuck chad and are appaled by me.

If a girl like OP's wife treated me like the homewrecker chad i'd be a happy boy.
No girl could ever want me that much, and that bothers me because my desires are incongruous with reality.

Attached: 1469141710704.png (600x384, 520K)

I live in America. Muslims live in the West too

Even non-muslims are realizing cheating whores need to die

I know this feel. Sluts turn me on a lot, but realizing how much they hate ugly virgin guys ("incels") realing made me disgusted by them. So seeing them get fucked over is hilarious

How is this a woman hate thing though? Clearly the guy was open to the open relationship and now he gets to bang tons of hot young traps. And his gf is still loyal to him because she's desperate about being left for a trap. It seems like he's living the dream.

kek this is the best one.

>falling for the open relationship meme

Attached: open relationship 1.png (636x2845, 349K)

Its because she got literally cucked by traps. So no sympathy here for her

She is probably a faghag (like all modern secular women) who whiteknighted trannies to.

She has no one to blame but herself

yes a classic thank you

One of the biggest hit movies with women in the last few years was Mama Mia! It's about a woman who sleeps with three different attractive men, then lures them to an island in the hopes of finding out which one is the father of he daughter. This is the ultimate female fantasy: three men competing for your affection after you fucked them all, and suffering no negative consequences.

I dunno how normalfags can tell you to "respect women" when this is their most common, powerful desire. Men wanna fight and prove themselves and be heroes and badasses, women wanna... shit, I dunno, be appreciated for the simple act of existing with a vagina.

Our impulse to "respect women" is a holdover from a time when women were not roastie whores

yeah i agree with this. something about a shitty character/personality is disgusting to me. Not saying im perfect or anything, but some types of people piss me off. The type of heel face bullshit girls do () when they're backed into a corner is really funny

What is the term for this type of humor? it's not catharsis is it?

This. women were fucking magical esoteric goddess fairies in ancient times.
I laugh at the thought of some revered folk hero like beowulf fighting dragons and demons and shit for some alt-girl.

>falling for the open relationship meme again

Attached: open relationship 2.jpg (1155x811, 499K)

It's catharsis or schadenfreude.

>open relationship memeing again and again

Attached: open relationship 3.png (1315x1784, 262K)

She opened the relationship even though he didn't want to. Now it's something she doesn't want, but she created this situation.

>taking memes too seriously again and again and again

Attached: open relationship 4.png (586x322, 24K)

if you live in america friend, then you views are by default not only edge but offensive.

too bad liberals still want to flood our country w/ people like you.

I was laughing before I read the filename but jesus christ man pajeets have it tough enough already

can't laugh at them, it's too sad

I agree, but sometimes they deserve it

Attached: cuck tales 7.png (876x598, 47K)

Post more stories of roasties getting toasted

>if you live in america friend, then you views are by default not only edge but offensive.
And? This is a free country, not a safe space

>too bad liberals still want to flood our country w/ people like you.
You say that as a bad thing...

Hope that white knight faggot got fucked up good.

What a fag

Holy fuck it's the lord commander of the white knights lmao.

You know what the biggest problem with women is? It's not promiscuity, it's cowardice. She didn't have the moral strength to say "no, I won't give you a blowjob in exchange for a car ride" when she didn't want to, and she didn't have the moral strength to tell her husband the truth.

Can you imagine a man giving blowjobs for car rides because of social pressure, or lying about his previous sexual encounters? He'd be disgusting, pathetic, ridiculous. We should hold women to those same standards of moral conduct.

>And? This is a free country, not a safe space
it is, and this comment has nothing to do with our original discussion, which was about how ridiculous and incompatible your world wive is with that of western standards which is why I called the edgy
>You say that as a bad thing..
i was getting trolled all along. I see

>western standards
Contemporary western standards include women fucking 100's of guys and having men be okay with it. Those standards are shitty, and Westerners should reject them

In case you were wondering, I hate liberals. Its just that you are a liberal too, and only hate islam because its mean to gays and wymyn

Fucking smart guy, he knew that where there is smoke, there is fire, and he got the fuck out asap.