The absolute state of "nerd culture"

the absolute state of "nerd culture"

Attached: 1532819752298.jpg (1024x951, 137K)

im sure that show is going to be absolutely wonderful

Sapkowski just had an anger attack

I mean, they're right. Seeking asylum isn't illegal, and is encouraged. What isn't encouraged, and in fact actively sets back humanitarian efforts, is illegal immigration.

>Sapkowski just had an heart attack
FTFY

>6 of the 10 writers are women

Attached: 1531073476093.jpg (568x447, 37K)

why is everybody so demented

Cant wait for the show to be terrible and then have the writers call everyone nazis while the investors wonder where all their money went. Its all so tiring.

Attached: 1531998611405.jpg (625x415, 34K)

first worlders are so dumb

That was a really good movie. If you've seen it, and aren't just using the picture, then good taste

5/10 of people are women, you know

Seeking asylum ain't illegal though

Attached: 1524778778213.png (308x272, 89K)

Are these the same people who wrote Witcher 1 and 2?

Wild Hunt feels like a different universe. More light hearted, more shoehorned political messages, just cringe all around. What happened to this company?

9.2/10 Wikipedia editors are male.

Remember a few years ago when "nerd girls" just tried to be quirky and random, and were not hysterical, screeching left wing lunatics? What happened?

Attached: 1531711697173.jpg (1024x768, 218K)

>It's a witcher's writing hasn't always been SJWtastic episode again

Haven't read the books but the games are filled with social justice. It amazes me how much anti-sjws love a series that encourages you to fight with terrorist elves who are rebelling against their systemic racist society. If you swapped the elves in 1 with black people they'd be calling it BLM propaganda.

How Witcher 3 is more light-hearted than first and second game in terms of story?

Its the one with him and pierce brosnan right? I have seen it if thats the case.

It's okay, they're ugly which means there's a higher chance they got there by being decent writers. The blonde one is a succ-machine though.

I think these are writing for the TV show. You can tell because they're not all white.

why do they call illegal immigrant spics "refugees"

syrians I get because of the war, but why spics?

true, but unlawful entry is....

Because if they arent white you can't criticize them because das rayciss

>Majority of humanity is shit

>women
>decent writers
I bet you think Harry Potter was good.

>*neetzsche quote about women being half way between children and men (adults)

Considering the 70% earnings gap for women (from 70% productivity) women shouldn't count as a full position on the team. It makes sense you'd need 6 of them to match the output of 4 men. The managers know this, therefore the team is actually balanced.

>having any female writers at all
cringe and bluepilled

Seeking isn't

>get denied asylum
>wtf welp i'm going to break the law now i dindu nuffin

Harry Potter is pretty good for a children's book. At least 1-3 is.

I think it started around 2012 or so. The whole world went insane. The Mayans were right after all.

go back to the other site queer

this is absolute shit

>Heh you liked a thing some time ago? Well you are a fuck you